News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wickedobsessed

wickedobsessed Profile Photo
Member Name: wickedobsessed
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Name the worst musical  Feb 4 2007, 08:22:38 AM
DRACULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
re: Lane & Broderick to Return to The Producers?  Jan 26 2007, 08:38:38 AM
If they returned to this I would go see it!
re: Mary Poppins review (Spoilers)  Jan 25 2007, 08:44:37 AM
I'm so glad you liked it!! I saw it a few weeksa go and I thought it was amazing. I really think Ashley did a fantastic job as Mary Poppins..I do hope she wins the Tony! She is definatly deserving!
re: Kristin Was Even Better Than I'd Hoped She'd Be  Jan 20 2007, 09:14:54 AM
I was at the concert too. It was so amazing, Kristin is so very talented. I think that the program had a great flow to it. She just really knows of to entertain people...and I was really glad when she performed "Glitter and be Gay" as her Encore! Well done Ms. Kristin Chenoweth!
re: Who is going to see Cheno at the Met??? ;)  Jan 18 2007, 04:34:27 PM
I'll be there! So very very VERY excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
re: Mary Poppins this afternoon...not quite practically perfect  Jan 2 2007, 06:37:36 AM
I saw the show this Saturday afternoon. The whole show is simply amazing....it is my new favorite and definatly the BEST Broadway show that I have seen. Everything about it I loved!
Mary Poppins Question.........  Jan 1 2007, 10:44:03 PM

high fidelity will be missed...  Dec 18 2006, 07:38:13 PM
I will miss it!
re: Will Chase on HiFi's Closing  Dec 16 2006, 11:43:14 AM
I agree, people on the internet who are not expierienced try to make reviews of thier own sound really good by putting lots of negativity into it.
re: High Fidelity cast recording  Dec 13 2006, 06:42:13 AM
I sure hope so. I saw it in Boston and I REALLY liked it. p.s. I mad its closing.
re: High Fidelity - 11/21 - Second Preview  Nov 24 2006, 05:24:28 PM
I really enjoyed seeing his when it was in Boston. I would recommend this show to my friends. Good luck High Fedelity!
re: High Fidelity changes?  Oct 24 2006, 04:12:47 PM
I saw the show in Boston on Saturday. I thought it was really great, full of energy, but I do think that Jen Collela was VERY boring. They might have to make a change there....
Les Miz rotating stage  Oct 19 2006, 05:15:46 PM
1) Elphaba flying up during "Defying Gravity"
2) The Giant foot/flying witch in Spamalot.

re: Finnian's Rainbow  Oct 7 2006, 01:06:52 PM
My voice teacher just gave me Old Devil Moon and I really love that song. Now its stuck in my head!
re: Goodbye DRS  Sep 3 2006, 09:41:15 AM
Such a shame...I loved this show so much. I saw it last april with the OBC and it was so amazing. I agree that this show didn't get enough attention and praise that it deserves. It so original, funny, and unique. I will miss this show on broadway. FAREWELL DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS!
re: New Mary Poppins picture!  Aug 30 2006, 08:42:29 PM
opps didnt work.......here is the website

http://www.broadway.com/gen/Show.aspx?si=524489

New Mary Poppins picture!  Aug 30 2006, 08:41:39 PM
Ashley Brown looks great as Mary Poppins!

http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"> border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">

re: Playbills In Color Question  Aug 17 2006, 01:56:12 PM
For example:

Both times I have gone to see Wicked the playbill is in color. Because they are making tons of money.

I went to see the 27th preview of Sweeney Tood, and the playbill was in color. A few months after it opened, they started printing it in black and white.

It really depends on how much money the show is making.

re: How Much Longer for DRS?  Aug 12 2006, 09:23:25 AM
Im sad to say because I love the show so much, but I dont think that DRS will be at the Imperial Theater come Febuary-March.

re: LA Wicked Glinda?  Aug 8 2006, 08:54:04 AM
I wonder if they will try to get Kristin Chenoweth to do it, because she is already living in LA and maybe they could fit it into her schedule?? Just an idea...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You