News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HamletWasBipolar

HamletWasBipolar Profile Photo
Member Name: HamletWasBipolar
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/jasonklemm
Blog Address:
Profile: ...has appeared in over 30 regional productions including Carousel (Billy Bigelow), Damn Yankees (Joe Hardy), and A Streetcar Named Desire (Mitch), to name a few...has acted alongside three Academy Award Nominees, and Rosanna Arquette, Chris Noth, and Bruce Willis..I left NYC after a jerk of a boyfriend after studying at William Esper Studio..unfortunately I was hit by a car and came back to Philly to get better..upon graduating in Philadelphia (studying Theater, of course) Im going back to NYC....studied with the late Martin Dillon of the NYC OPera Company...

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Donna Murphy's Wonderful Town
 Feb 2 2010, 01:53:39 PM
Ha...for some reason I havent been on in AGES....I forgot my password to get back on, and Broadwayworld wouldnt send it to me...a hint?...then FINALLY they did...lol.....I wont even go into the hit and run accident on Queens Blvd I was involved in...lol
Donna Murphy's Wonderful Town
 Feb 2 2010, 01:46:13 PM
Good lord, if this isn't the most hated soundtrack I've heard!!!
Off bway
 Jan 16 2010, 04:01:12 PM
Sooo...whats good Off Bway?? And dont say Stomp!
re: Duets for Soprano and Tenor
 Jan 30 2009, 04:44:05 PM
Id like to hear Tony Soprano and David Carrol sing a duet, but thats just me!
re: What Broadway-Related Names Would You Give Your Children?
 Jan 18 2009, 11:56:48 AM
Id lament if your were my mother , too!....LOL...sorry, couldnt resist...
re: What Broadway-Related Names Would You Give Your Children?
 Jan 18 2009, 07:37:08 AM
If anyone calls their kid Rumpleteazer Im storming out!
TDF or Audience Extras..or both
 Jan 12 2009, 04:13:22 PM
Hey..I used to belong to both of these services. Which one, if not both, is currently best?
re: Has anyone gone to/or is going to Temple Univ for theater of hugh Panar
 Dec 31 2008, 07:19:17 PM
Wouldnt it be funny if we were scene partners? LOL....I posted it on the student board....Alot of local professional actors are profs there and it has a stellar reputation.
Has anyone gone to/or is going to Temple Univ for theater of hugh Panaro alumnist fame?
 Dec 31 2008, 07:13:33 PM
Hey , Im going to Temple next year. Has anyone been in their theatre dept and what were your impressions?
John Costelloe, star of OFf Bways Gang of Seven and The Sopranos commits suicide
 Dec 29 2008, 09:52:20 PM
Sad news, John Costelloe was found in his apartment before Christmas with a self inflicted gunshot wound, when he failed to respond to family calls. He was currently in off Bway's Gang of Seven and was just reviewed by the New York Post the day he was found. He was most notable to Sopranos fans as the gay cook, "Johnny Cakes", who was in love with Vito. Sad to see a guy succeeding in the business doing something like that.Its a shame.
Rent
 Dec 22 2008, 03:45:07 PM
Does anyone know if the current Rent tour thats coming to Philly in Feb is Equity?
re: AMERICAN BUFFALO to close Nov. 23
 Nov 21 2008, 06:53:02 PM
I think it was more bad planning/timing by the producers. Broadway rarely will have two Sondheims running at the same time, and the truth holds for 2 Mamet's. Speed-the-Plow has gotten good reviews, so one will inevitable compare the two. One won the battle, one lost. Should never have happened at the same time.
Metropolitan Opera House question
 Nov 19 2008, 01:40:37 PM
Ok this is silly...But is the Met decorated for Christmas this weekend?
A Younger Man from Annie Warbucks
 Nov 18 2008, 01:34:12 PM
Anyone know if A Younger Man, from Annie Warbucks, is published and available for audition purposes?
John Lloyd Young rumor
 Nov 18 2008, 01:32:20 PM
Is there any truth to the rumor that John was working as an usher on Broadway when he was cast in Jersey Boys?
re: Everything is closing!
 Oct 25 2008, 01:15:20 PM
Alas, if all the family fluff closes (minus Spring Awakening, of course), and gives way to quality theater, what will the dumbing down of America do? After all, High School Musical 3 had the 3rd highest pre-sale in film history. Ill just pop my popcorn and wait unabashedly for Ishtar: The Musical.
A Younger Man from Annie Warbucks
 Sep 13 2008, 03:21:29 PM
Im interested in using 16-32 bars of this for an audition piece....does anyone know if the sheet music is available? Thanks!
re: Who Would You Cast in Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List The Musical!
 Aug 17 2008, 07:59:08 AM
Well, if Mary Testa lost 25 pounds and colored her hair red......
re: My Fair Lady
 Aug 17 2008, 07:54:51 AM
Having been in a professional production of My Fair Lady, a pro production cannot pick and choose where cuts are made. The book is the book, and not open to interpretation for legal reasons without special permission.
re: Favorite Opening Sequence In a Musical
 Aug 11 2008, 09:35:18 PM
Im a whore when it comes to Valjean's Prologue in Les Mis. Oddly, I also like the beginning of Merrily We Roll Along. And of course, that damn flying chandelier.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You