News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theaterlover45

theaterlover45 Profile Photo
Member Name: theaterlover45
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Regarding Annie-Joanna-Brittny-AI
 Jan 7 2009, 09:57:16 PM
I don't know if this was posted already but this breaks my heart. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc693cU4Sfg&feature=related
re: Recent cast album 'must-haves'
 Dec 24 2007, 12:17:19 PM
I also would like to know when Xanadu will be on itunes.
re: Favorite Set
 Nov 9 2007, 05:41:57 PM
Marry Poppins.
re: When NOT to sit in the cheap seats
 Nov 6 2007, 07:10:14 PM
The Palace balcony made me terrified! I felt like the whole thing was going to collapse, because it was so high!
re: The Official LB MTV Broadcast Thread
 Oct 13 2007, 10:16:55 PM
So, I just got finished watching the "exclusive" behind the scenes tour on mtv overdrive. It wasn't very exciting and had limited behind the scenes footage. It just consists of Laura Bell Bundy's short interview in her dressing room and very brief meetings with supporting cast members. "The Hills" girls were a little bit more personable, but probably because they weren't staring at a cue card. By the looks of it, alot more backstage footage was shot than what was seen on the broadcast.
 Oct 13 2007, 03:48:31 PM
Wow! Tons of extra footage!
 Oct 13 2007, 01:47:56 PM
"that evil be-otch"?
 Oct 13 2007, 01:35:00 PM
God I hate "Blood in the Water".
re: does anyone else think annelise van der pol's voice
 Aug 24 2007, 08:39:59 AM
She was in The MTV movie "Sweet Sixteen" or what ever. She didn't have a big role, maybe 2 lines. When I saw her I was like "What??".
re: Your Ideal New York City Vacation: What to See, Where to Eat, What to D
 Aug 14 2007, 10:30:03 AM
I also agree about Amber Effe. I hate when she says/sings the line "go on try it on". it sounds like she is trying to like seduce her.
re: Anyone go to NYC for the sole purpose of watching shows?
 Aug 9 2007, 09:07:25 AM
I mainly go to see shows too, but we stay with my aunt who lives in Brooklyn. So we walk around brooklyn and we visit the Brooklyn park, which is absolutely beautiful.
re: Anyone go to NYC for the sole purpose of watching shows?
 Aug 9 2007, 09:07:24 AM
I mainly go to see shows too, but we stay with my aunt who lives in Brooklyn. So we walk around brooklyn and we visit the Brooklyn park, which is absolutely beautiful.
re: Proper Stage Door Etiquette
 Aug 1 2007, 11:27:04 PM
When I went to see Chicago awhile back, I had one of the craziest stage door experiences. This was when Usher was in the show and Brandy was visiting him. I was waiting right at the front of the barricade next to this huge guy (not like big around the waist, but just like a tall and wide man), who clearly didnt see the show and just came to the stage door along with another 20 people. Well first, Brandy walks out, covers her face, and gets right into her limo. This guy was yelling at her saying
Question About Discount Codes
 Jul 25 2007, 10:10:45 AM
When it says that they expire, does that mean that it goes off the website or does that mean that you can't use it past the expiration date?
re: Which show is best?
 Jul 24 2007, 01:33:42 PM
Although tickets for the balcony are only about 40 dollars, when I sat up there, I hated it. It was way to high for me and I felt like I was going to fall off the edge.
re: Guys and Dolls Revival casting
 Jul 24 2007, 12:34:55 PM
I can picture Lisa Howard as Sarah Brown.
re: TKTS
 Jul 15 2007, 11:50:42 AM
anyone?
re: TKTS
 Jul 15 2007, 10:58:38 AM
I didn't think I needed to start a new thread on this.

I am not familar with tkts and I am extremely confused about how to do it. That might sound stupid but I dont get how to read the boards and figure out if a show is sold out or what seats are available. Can someone please help me?

Mary Poppins ticket question.
 Jul 14 2007, 06:21:28 PM
I am getting tickets for Mary Poppins and I was wondering which seat is better. Center seating in row P (orchestra) or row DD(mezzanine)?
re: Favorite Overtures
 Jul 13 2007, 09:46:57 PM
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and Sweet Charity.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You