News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for littlewow

Member Name: littlewow
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Q & A with Haviland Stillwell
 Apr 22 2009, 06:05:20 PM
Hey guys-- Ryann Ferguson here. I just wanted to chime in and say that Haviland is in fact singing "Paper Planes" at her cabaret. That's the song from VOTE! she's singing. And it's gonna be AMAZING ( it's kind of a remix!)... so all you folks out in LA should go see her! :)
re: VOTE! The Musical
 Oct 16 2008, 04:41:08 PM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=34367
re: VOTE! The Musical
 Jul 7 2008, 03:25:03 PM
well... the title of the musical is just VOTE. What someone chose to call this thread, or what additional labels are added (possibly for clarification...in an election year) don't really have anything to do with trying to be cute... and I think it's called VOTE because that's what it is about.
re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS!
 Jun 26 2008, 11:51:35 AM
people appear in readings while they are in other shows all the time. I don't think that necessarily means anything about her winning.

Matt Cavenaugh it seems is always in a reading and he's in a show most of the time too.

re: Nunn's Wind Blows
 Apr 16 2008, 01:26:23 PM
Margaret Mitchell didn't write the musical. She wrote the novel. Margaret Martin wrote this musical.

Annoying their names are so similar... the first is such a good writer...

re: 'Alive at Ten'
 Mar 13 2008, 10:18:31 PM
Yes...saw it at NYU...really great. Particularly smart book. Also, Alissa Wyatt and Dan Lawler are fantastic! I'm going to miss Alex Brightman in this though....
re: BWW TV: 'FLIRT with Haviland Stillwell' Premieres with Tony Award-Winni
 Mar 5 2008, 03:54:29 PM
charisma!
 Mar 5 2008, 02:55:58 PM
IBDB is a web database, not a magic oracle of whether someone is a star or not :)
 Mar 5 2008, 02:49:10 PM
Yes.
re: Haviland Stillwell as Fantine, Feb. 24 and Dec 27
 Dec 13 2007, 05:03:09 PM
makes sense to me that squeaky posted it on this thread. I don't know that it needed a whole new thread. I guess changing the title would have helped.

As for now, I think it's just the one performance. I wish it were more!! I'll be out of town

Haviland has said she's thought about being a blonde lately...hmmmm.....

re: The Rest of the GREASE Cast
 Mar 26 2007, 01:05:52 PM
It's Kirsten Wyatt, not Kristen, playing Frenchie. And if you've ever seen her on stage (Little Becky Two Shoes in Urinetown, Cheno's understudy in YAGMCB, little pigtails Ana in High Fidelity) she plays extremely young. She is also AWESOME! I can't think of anyone better to play Frenchie.
re: Blue Man Group - 'Waste of everything?'
 Aug 22 2006, 02:08:26 PM
Blue Man Group is a show about experiencing the mundane things in daily life in a new way, rather than taking it for granted. And if you notice, there are through lines in each piece of the show. It's supposed to be a visceral experience, and one where you let go and rock out or immerse yourself in the paper. The Blue Man is the common man and the paper is designed to blanket the audience and connect them with a thread...like DNA. It's one of the most large scale, successful pieces of performanc
re: Scarlett Johansson/Sound of Music
 Aug 1 2006, 12:49:10 PM
no matter how I look at it, I think she would be awful in the role.
re: Cast Your Vote, Favorite Show and Least Favorite Show on Broadway right
 Mar 6 2006, 09:20:21 AM
Favorite: Sweeney
Least Favorite: Mamma Mia

re: Sweeney Todd CD Signing with Sondheim
 Jan 30 2006, 01:04:41 PM

re: Sweeney Todd CD Signing with Sondheim
 Jan 28 2006, 12:57:40 PM

re: Patti Lupone
 Jan 28 2006, 12:54:18 PM
to answer the Donna L Champlin question.... the rest of the cast is listed alphabetically. That's why she's 3rd. :)
re: Candide DVD
 Jan 28 2006, 12:50:04 PM
I love love love mine!!
re: Sweeney SRO/Rush this weekend.Advice Needed
 Jan 27 2006, 02:47:38 PM
yes at the discounted rate. I know. It's a great deal. Only for the slow season. Take adavantage while you can :)
re: new sweeney cd
 Jan 27 2006, 02:46:33 PM
yeah, general concept of the show: Toby in an insane asylum, they give him his violin to tell the story. all the characters inhabit the space...in his mind, in the asylum....and stay on stage the whole time. The way it's handled in the beginning and the end is really haunting...I love it. The sound design for it is wonderful!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You