pixeltracker

Haviland Stillwell as Fantine, Feb. 24

Haviland Stillwell as Fantine, Feb. 24

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#1Haviland Stillwell as Fantine, Feb. 24
Posted: 1/28/07 at 1:43pm

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=51611282&blogID=222979936

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#2re: Haviland Stillwell as Fantine, Feb. 24
Posted: 1/28/07 at 2:28pm

Good for her! I only know who she is because I've seen her myspace a couple of times...

squeakyfromme82 Profile Photo
squeakyfromme82
#2re: Haviland Stillwell as Fantine, Feb. 24
Posted: 12/12/07 at 10:53pm

I heard Haviland is going on as Fantine in the matinee on Dec 27...added Thursday mat.
Didn't think Judy Kuhn would be out with the strike and all...but woo hoo for Haviland!!

p.s.
#3re: Haviland Stillwell as Fantine, Feb. 24 and Dec 27
Posted: 12/13/07 at 1:19pm

Wow! Reusing this old thread had me confused about what year, city or country you were talking about.

Yes, she played Fantine Feb. 24, 2007 and also matinee Feb. 28.
Maybe others?

It was reported at that time by Fontybell:

I saw Haviland as Fantine - she was wonderful! First of all, she was in a blonde wig (very Randy Graff!), which is the first time I've ever seen her like that! She looked great as a blonde and played the part really well. They were all throwing her around like a rag doll! She's so little!

So, if Haviland is now scheduled for Thursday matinee, Dec. 27, maybe I'll see her as Fantine the night before.

p.s. I'm going tonight as well. Maybe Judy will opt out because of the snow and I'll get to see Haviland.

Updated On: 12/13/07 at 01:19 PM

littlewow
#4re: Haviland Stillwell as Fantine, Feb. 24 and Dec 27
Posted: 12/13/07 at 5:03pm

makes sense to me that squeaky posted it on this thread. I don't know that it needed a whole new thread. I guess changing the title would have helped.

As for now, I think it's just the one performance. I wish it were more!! I'll be out of town re: Haviland Stillwell as Fantine, Feb. 24 and Dec 27

Haviland has said she's thought about being a blonde lately...hmmmm.....

Videos