News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for karma3

Member Name: karma3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Julie Taymor vs. SPIDER-MAN Lawsuit News
 Sep 22 2011, 08:09:38 AM
Has anyone heard anything? A friend involved with the show said that the case was moving forward this week and that some of the cast (as expected) has been told that they're on witness lists. Any idea if this is a public trial?
Photo Flash: Douglas Sills & Sara Gettelfinger in THE ADDAMS FAMILY Tour - First Production Shot!
 Sep 21 2011, 09:03:14 PM
Anyone hear of the changes that were made? Supposedly there's a lot of new material?
Broadway on Rosie's New Talk Show
 Sep 21 2011, 09:02:21 PM
As long as it's better than Rosie Live, we'll all be ok.

https://www.oprah.com/own_tv/plug_form.html?plug_id=8670222

is a good way to tell Rosie we want Broadway on there.

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE Coming in the Spring?
 Sep 21 2011, 09:01:16 PM
How heavily has it been re-written?
So Realistically - What Are The Odds FOLLIES Will Be Filmed?
 Sep 21 2011, 09:00:53 PM
It could be a way for the Kennedy Center to make some of their money back -- or to lose some more. I wish they'd do a Fathom Live event with it, like they're doing for Phantom, and did for Company, etc.
Ryan Idol Convinced of Attempted MURDER?
 Sep 21 2011, 08:59:53 PM
http://www.sdgln.com/news/2011/09/21/gay-p*rn-star-ryan-idol-convicted-attempted-murder

What the what?

Book of Mormon Cast Recording to be Released Digitally 5/17
 Apr 26 2011, 06:41:19 PM
Courtesy of my huge SOUTH PARK fan of a roommate the free track is 'HELLO'. http://bookofmormonbroadway.com/download/ is the link and the code is mormonssing

re: Photo Flash: Wildhorn's WONDERLAND: Alice's New Musical Adventure in Ta
 Dec 1 2009, 01:11:57 AM
Dear Pgenre, you who I respect so, how can you not agree with my post about this, this "musical" reeks of such haste and waste, Wildhorn deserves his public flogging by us lot. His take on the Wonderland legend has been written through stubby fingers and swollen inspiration at best, which has delivered THE WORST!
West Side Story's Joshua Buscher
 Dec 1 2009, 01:07:33 AM
I think he's a talent ready to really POP!
re: Scott Alan's 'Warmth of the Womb'
 Dec 1 2009, 01:06:10 AM
I wish he would put his ego aside and work with someone who would push him a bit in relation to musical character, oh how he'd soar with some balance.
re: After all that, Matthew Broderick excellent in Starry Messenger!
 Dec 1 2009, 01:02:28 AM
Count me in as a cheering member of Matthew's rising to the cause in TSM. He's divine, measured to be sure, but he's very connected and open and alive in the role. Bravo my boy!
re: Photo Flash: Wildhorn's WONDERLAND: Alice's New Musical Adventure in Ta
 Dec 1 2009, 12:56:41 AM
Atrocious is putting it beyond kindly when it comes to this blatant attempt by that third-rater Wildhorn to whip up another instant "classic", I'm sure he's dreaming of this becoming a "smash hit", while he cooks up yet another misfit musical. He's written at least 100 in the last two months correct?

This is miscast noise, dreadful costumes, horrid "music" with no connection to character, another "Frank's Trunk" cobbler with an even more manic mix of sweaty despair than the stillborn Bo

The role of Carrie has been cast...
 Nov 7 2009, 08:50:28 PM
Has it been announced exactly WHEN this is taking place? Specific dates I mean...
re: Photo Coverage: The Cast of Paper Mill Playhouse's ON THE TOWN Meets th
 Nov 7 2009, 08:49:55 PM
Shall we all rent a bus?
re: Shrek (the musical) to be released commercially or on DVD?
 Nov 7 2009, 08:49:45 PM
I've heard that they have no firm plans yet and just wanted to get it filmed before they lost the whole original cast. Glad they did though and I hope they do something with it soon.
re: Dreamgirls at the Apollo
 Nov 7 2009, 08:24:40 PM
Everyone I know is raving about it, though it seems that there have been some odd cuts? Anyone know what those are?
re: Watching the Drama Desk Awards
 May 17 2009, 11:31:44 PM
Jbara gives one hope for the soul of our beloved theatre, must we all be arch and cutting, fluttering hands and two snaps at the end of all discourse? NO, we must breathe and embrace our souls and hearts, BRAVO to Mr. Jbara, a gem, a gift and a true man of the stage.
re: Nathan Lane: Snubbed For Four Consecutive Years
 May 17 2009, 11:29:28 PM
I second what Flah just stated, Lane continues to devote his heart and soul to the theatre, instead of bitching at his appearance every season, rejoice you sinners!

AND, Lane as Gomez Addams is PERFECT casting for this project, you'll see, his turn will refresh your respect for his talents as he'll be sassy, surreal and sexy. Say that 8 performances fast a week my darlings!

re: John Tartaglia Hosts Birdland's THE LEADING MAN IV BC/EFA Benefit Concert 5/11
 May 13 2009, 11:54:34 PM
Wow, nearly two leading men. Since when has that fossil Caruso claimed the mantle of "Leading Man", wasn't he the one who struggled with the barely there "dancing" in LIZA'S GOT NO MALICE...?
re: Arthur Laurents Expresses Adoration For Matt Cavenaugh In The Advocate
 May 13 2009, 11:52:04 PM
Isn't it time we stop even discussing Matt, his pale and strained tenor is a sad example of the current state of what we call "Broadway" these days. And must we hear ONE MORE tale his pending marriage to his "wife", taming of the what what?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You