News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sr4mjc

sr4mjc Profile Photo
Member Name: sr4mjc
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE LAST FIVE YEARS 20th Anniversary On Youtube  May 26 2021, 01:20:29 PM

What a gift of performances from Norbert, I loved that.  Also, it's hard being that smooth holding a hand held camera moving around! 

Kennedy Center Honors '18  Dec 28 2018, 04:38:06 PM

I love 'Fancy' and Kelly sounded fantastic as usual, she always delivers.  Adam and Cyndi were both great as well.  Still mourning what could have been a great Judas performance out of him on JCS live. If anyone could spill that tea..

WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT  Oct 16 2018, 07:52:13 PM

Any details? Who sang what? I assume Kristen and Idina did For Good?  What did Pentatonix sing?

WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT  Oct 15 2018, 12:34:01 PM

Ariana is doing 'The Wizard and I' 

https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/1051871453262434305

WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT  Oct 11 2018, 02:34:53 PM

Billboard Adam Lambert and Ledisi joins Wicked concert 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/television/8479514/adam-lambert-ledisi-join-wicked-halloween-tv-special

As Long as You're Mine?

WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT  Oct 2 2018, 06:10:46 PM

I swear they better have Adam Lambert and Eden Epinosa for "As Long As You're Mine".. They were just hanging out together in Las Vegas between Queen residency dates.  If he's even interested, he may not be.  Or Shoshana, I'm not picky!

Sara Bareilles to Play Mary Magdalene in Jesus Christ Superstar Live! in Concert  Feb 24 2018, 06:09:54 AM

spiderdj82 said: "I am still skeptical about John Legend as his high notes are usually floated and whispery. They really should have gone with a rock tenor for Jesus. But, other than that, I am good with the cast."

eek

https://twitter.com/nbc/status/967172449136553984

Sara Bareilles to Play Mary Magdalene in Jesus Christ Superstar Live! in Concert  Feb 15 2018, 08:14:06 PM

Adam Lambert confirmed on twitter he will not be Judas.   Bummer.  Probably didn't work with his Queen tour dates. 

NBC's next live musical...  May 11 2017, 05:36:51 PM

Admittedly I like Adam, but even if I didn't, I would think touring with Queen for 4 years would qualify him enough to sing a rock opera, to any casting director.  Their catalog opitimizes theatrical rock. 

And yeah I doubt Jeremy could sing it, I just think he's pretty to look at. :p

NBC's next live musical...  May 10 2017, 07:31:56 PM

Adam Lambert as Judas please.  There's an old You Tube out there.. Would love to see Pink as Mary.  Jeremy Jordan as Jesus?

New Hedig after JCM?  Jan 20 2015, 10:58:30 PM
Adam Lambert's on tour with Queen right now and his lead single from the album drops in April. He could sing the crap out of this score though.
Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl  Jan 16 2015, 04:33:57 PM
It wasn't pre-recorded last year for Renee Fleming

LAST FIVE YEARS Film -- First Reviews from TIFF  Dec 8 2014, 10:43:13 AM
I always felt for Cathy until I saw it with Betsy and Adam. Then I felt NO WONDER he cheated, she was so needy and whiny and drove him away.
Adele Dazeem the 21st Century Broadway Star  Dec 3 2014, 09:14:06 PM
Got my tickets today for FL, so happy for her!
Idina Menzel on UK X Factor  Dec 2 2014, 06:40:05 PM
Queen and Adam Lambert pre-recorded this past week, but literally it was hours before, because the band's equipment was too much to set up and break down live.
Adam Lambert in Wicked  Dec 2 2014, 02:04:38 PM
He'll be fronting Queen again live on the BBC for New Year's Eve concert and also doing a UK/European tour with them in Jan/Feb. Then his new album next year, I don't see how he'd have time for Hedwig, but I have no doubt they've already asked about his availabiity.

BEAUTIFUL rush?  Jul 11 2014, 10:22:53 AM
Thanks! I checked tele charge this morning and there are still about 150 seats left, but will check again next Weds/Thurs and see where they are at.. Kicking myself for waiting too long to buy Hedwig tickets, which is my first choice. But I won't pay stub hub prices, even if I could.
BEAUTIFUL rush?  Jul 10 2014, 02:23:59 PM
Yeah, I'm on the fence. Because if I can get rush tickets for Beautiful, no point in doing the lottery as I'd already obligated for the night. And chances are so slim in winning in lottery anyway. What to do, what to do..

I'm only in the city for 2 nights, so I'll be around the area all day Friday. Going to the Queen/Adam Lambert concert Thursday night.

BEAUTIFUL rush?  Jul 10 2014, 01:32:49 PM
anyone else rushed recently? I'm thinking about trying next Friday. It's either that or try my luck at the Hedwig lottery, which I'm sure is insane!
Lea Michele's Louder  Jul 5 2014, 01:24:18 PM
I listen to a lot of pop but it's just not a good pop album. "My heart's too drunk to drive..". The songs aren't right for her voice. I like her mostly but this direction was the wrong way to take her, she's not a pop star.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You