News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wiggum2

wiggum2 Profile Photo
Member Name: wiggum2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FOLLIES at Carnegie Hall  Apr 19 2024, 06:54:31 PM

I just bought my tickets! No idea if the seats are actually good though lol

I am NOT usually spontaneous like this but between this and got the cheap seats for Merrily will make a good quick NYC trip

rumour - Barbra reopening the Palace 2024  Nov 2 2023, 06:24:54 PM

she is going to be on Howard Stern next week... I am wondering what she is promoting

ALNM revival rumor...  Oct 4 2023, 07:28:09 PM

I think Kate Winslet would be a good Desiree 

EVITA at the ART - Reviews  Jun 14 2023, 06:26:44 PM

QueenAlice said: "Don't Cry for me "Ar-hen-teen-ya' - excuse me?"

I disliked that sometimes they use Spanish pronunciation and sometimes they didn't... just be consistent

EVITA at the ART - Reviews  Jun 7 2023, 11:37:13 PM

I just got back from seeing it and while I'm still processing here are some thoughts

1. I really liked the actor playing Che... however I completely missed the older/younger version of Che concept it seems

2. I was not impressed with Shereen... maybe she was having an off night but she missed many notes and I've never heard quality sung with so many syllables

3. The direction/choreography in Buenos Aires seemed to contradict itself... Eva is portrayed as being a v

INTO THE WOODS 2022 Broadway Cast Recording Thread  Sep 30 2022, 08:33:17 PM

thank you again... it did get hidden for some reason. All good now! thank you

INTO THE WOODS 2022 Broadway Cast Recording Thread  Sep 30 2022, 06:48:58 PM

thank you! it's not letting me redownload it... weird

INTO THE WOODS 2022 Broadway Cast Recording Thread  Sep 30 2022, 05:02:43 PM

a weird thing happened when I bought it off itunes this morning, it spilt it into 2 "albums"... I need to make a playlist for it to be a complete "album".... not that it is hard to do so I just thought it was weird

Sondheim: A Musical Tribute question  Aug 25 2022, 08:27:11 AM

Anyone know why they cut so many songs from this album(the scrabble album)? 

http://www.sondheimguide.com/concerts1.html#SAMT 

I found lots of the cut songs on YT so they do exist

gracias

Paradise Square Cast Album release in Jeopardy  Aug 23 2022, 05:35:49 PM

https://c.tenor.com/xMfNFUMqPeQAAAAC/shocked-not-that-shocked.gif

Patti LuPone: Songs from a Hat at 54 Below This December  Aug 18 2022, 03:28:18 PM

I saw Betty Buckley's version of this... you were only supposed to write one song per person and I put at least 10 with fake names. When she "pulled" a song out the hat, she read the name of the person and of course I didn't say anything. I'm pretty sure she only picked songs that she was comfortable with 

Into The Woods casting updates  Aug 2 2022, 04:09:09 PM

InTheKnowEvenIfYouDontBelieve said: "Jordan Catalano said: "InTheKnowEvenIfYouDontBelieve said: "The show is extending into January 2023. Announcement coming soon with some SUPER JAW DROPPING EXCITING CAST CHANGES"

Are these the "reunion" casting (from another show, not ITW) rumors I heard last month?
"

I heard it’s SJB as the bakers wife!!
"

Won't she be busy with Sunset in D

"My Man" Lea's Funny Girl  Jul 28 2022, 07:28:57 PM

I thought that the actual show doesn't have the rights to that song but the movie was able to get the rights

INTO THE WOODS Reviews  Jul 27 2022, 10:39:02 AM

Broadway Bob* said: "Even if extended, I don’t think this could be an open end run as I believe there is something booked into the James in the Spring."

well there was already something booked for the fall as well

Beanie Feldstein Departing FUNNY GIRL on July 31 (Two Months Earlier Than Originally Announced)  Jul 14 2022, 04:48:39 PM

From Playbill:

Julie Benko is slated to lead the revival August 2–September 4, and will stay on to cover Thursday performances from September 8.

"

Isn't Thursday an odd day to have the alternate? Isn't it usually matinees? I just find it interesting

29 years ago today…  Jul 13 2022, 09:02:07 AM

ah.. memories! I just listened to the sunset project and gone down a sunset boulevard rabbit hole

Beanie Feldstein Departing FUNNY GIRL on July 31 (Two Months Earlier Than Originally Announced)  Jul 11 2022, 04:57:23 PM

Sally Durant Plummer said: "I know Lea is notorious for being a hostile co-worker, but are the allegations of racism entirely tired to that "wig" comment?"

Can someone refresh me on the wig comment and shi**ing in wigs?

Beanie Feldstein Departing FUNNY GIRL on July 31 (Two Months Earlier Than Originally Announced)  Jul 10 2022, 08:04:05 PM

Stephanie J. Block to lead SUNSET BOULEVARD at the Kennedy Center  Jul 11 2022, 08:58:34 PM

Marlothom said: "Stephanie just posted a STUNNING video (mostly the theatre) of her singing As I We Never Said Goodbye - from an upcoming concert she is doing. She sounds amazing!"

that's cool.. do you have the link?

Popular dream roles coming true / pre-existing associations with a role  Jul 11 2022, 03:40:52 PM

Does Reba in Annie get your gun count? 

Also I'm sure Lea is full of many conflicting emotions now that the news is out there... happy that she is finally playing the role on broadway BUT pissed that she didn't open the show and be eligible for that tony

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You