News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LollyNYC

Member Name: LollyNYC
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: GOLDEN BOY
 Jan 14 2009, 04:16:15 PM
The genocide and Jew hatred in Shrek is disgusting! Broadway World is pro-Nazi.
re: Flamingo Court 7/19 Night
 Jul 23 2008, 11:06:14 AM
Crap crap and mooahhhh crap.
 Jul 21 2008, 08:37:17 PM
Agreed! They took those away like, right after I moved to the city. And for WHAT? Waste of space.
 Jul 20 2008, 08:32:20 PM
Joke.
re: Find your Xanadu...
 Jul 5 2007, 04:45:38 PM
This is quite possibly the gayest thing I have ever read/seen. Love it!
re: Very Brief Thoughts on ELVIS PEOPLE
 Jun 20 2007, 11:24:36 PM
I LOVE ELVIS PEOPLE!!!
re: Elvis People
 Jun 20 2007, 12:27:25 AM

Orfeh as BEARDED CLAM
 Jun 13 2007, 11:25:27 AM
CLAMS~.!!!!!

ORFEH.

Anthony Rapp in "Spalding Gray: Stories Left To Tell"
 May 20 2007, 11:54:17 AM
Hey guys, thought you might be interested about this, my friend just told me that Anthony Rapp is going to be in Spalding Gray this week and next week only!! Tickets and more info can be found here - www.storieslefttotell.com - I already got mine and can't wait to see him back onstage in something completely new and different!
re: Ethical question - taking one picture with a cell phone/camera at a pro
 Mar 28 2007, 02:43:41 PM
I haven't read this whole thing yet but to the person who first posted -- it's actually against the law to take pictures inside a theater, or to have your cell phone on in the theater. You're questioning if it's legal for an usher to take away your phone -- 100% more legal than it is for you to be on your phone or taking a picture with it.
re: Sister Act Pictures
 Feb 20 2007, 12:41:24 AM
She was a great singer...but didn't carry the show the way Whoopi OWNED the movie. Maybe it was the script, but I think it was her. It was like watching a high school kid doing a cold read for the first time. I'm sure she's a great performer but if the show ever comes to Broadway (after, hopefully, a GREAT deal of work...) I hope they go with someone with more stage presence. Because she had none. With a role like that you need someone who the audience can follow and fall in love with and be mov
re: Sister Act Pictures
 Feb 16 2007, 10:35:44 AM
I saw this when I was in Atlanta last weekend. I had the same thoughts...I thought the lyrics were clever for the most part. The music went back and forth from genuine showtune to 70s disco which just doesn't work. I didn't like the woman who played Delores at ALL...she sang purdy but her acting was horrendous. There were moments when I just felt awkward because there should have been laughter but there was silence. Beth Malone was great and had a gorgeous voice. The other two charactery nuns (I
re: How Much Does It Cost to Buy a $110 Theater Ticket?- NYT
 Feb 13 2007, 07:59:51 PM
If you're gonna be stupid enough to buy $110 tickets through ticketmaster, then you deserve to pay the $11 fees. And if you're paying that much for a ticket, clearly you have money, so why should the additional $11 matter? That's what NYC needs, more whiny rich people, wah wah. If you're too lazy to go to the theater, you use a SERVICE such as Ticketmaster or Telecharge. SERVICES charge FEES. Otherwise they'd be called FREEVICES not SERVICES. They SERVE you. You pay. They are not slaves waiting
re: Casting Annie for Revival TV Special
 Feb 4 2007, 02:46:32 AM
It wasn't done like Grease though where you call in and vote. I was unfortunately one of the children who was a part of that...I was 11 and turned 12 in the process. For adults it's hard enough, but to be a child and have the cameras constantly on your every move at an audition (as if auditions aren't nerve wracking enough) and having your feedback (good and bad) on national tv isn't all that fun. It wasn't a reality casting show, it was something that 20/20 documented and aired at a later date.
re: Male U/S Goes On for Female Role at Evil Dead
 Feb 4 2007, 02:41:22 AM
It was pretty much the most amazing thing that has ever happened. The audience loved it, and they gave him the final bow. He should win all the Tonys.
re: Shows you just don't 'get'
 Jan 29 2007, 11:37:20 PM
annie

do her and the old rich guy done get themselves married up in the end?

re: 'Brenda' in HAIRSPRAY??
 Jan 29 2007, 11:35:45 PM
she done went and got a ween put her and is fixin to have herself uh baby like britney spears did!
re: Seeing Equus With My 8 Year Old Niece and Nephew
 Jan 29 2007, 11:31:31 PM
iffin i had uh 8 year old and he wanted to see the ween id take him in a heart beat of a billie goat! it shhhheerrr would help out in the future when his daddy's askin why there'n be the nudie fag rags a-hidin in the mattresses when he goes and turns the age when they all be lookin at the p*rns! and the faggy ones done up with the papers the chicks are supposin to read, with the weens right there on every page, no siree, better get em in there when he's young enough so his pa don threaten him wi
SHOSHANABEAN TO STAR AS BUDDY THE ELF
 Dec 10 2006, 01:52:08 PM
http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=2e0dfff0b05523ce7852a5dG20061209

elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf elf

re: annoying things in shows
 Dec 8 2006, 06:28:28 PM
michelle kittrell
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You