News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for billyrubin

billyrubin Profile Photo
Member Name: billyrubin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Chitty's final show - pictures?
 Jan 15 2006, 03:58:59 PM
Thanks G-Girl! I hope it tours...
Will Chitty Tour?
 Dec 14 2005, 06:42:08 PM
Has anyone heard if Chitty will tour the US?
re: Britney on Broadway...
 Nov 18 2005, 03:57:33 PM
Katygrace, you should check out that thread on acid reflux...

Overall, I'm supportive of whatever sells tickets & creates more exposure for Broadway. Could be a good thing-

re: acid reflux and singing
 Nov 11 2005, 09:20:07 PM
Prilosec (over the counter)or Nexium (by prescription), once a day will cure the acid reflux problem in most people. Takes about 3 months to kick in. After that, you can drink battery acid without getting heartburn
Although I read a Wall St Journal article recently that suggested one could be at risk of alkaline reflux into the esophagus from long term use of the meds.

re: Current Lion King Tour
 Nov 5 2005, 11:18:00 PM
My wife & daughter saw Lion King at the PPAC & thought is was great! Hope you have good seats & an awesome time-
re: best? worst? phantoms
 Nov 3 2005, 04:07:14 PM
The photo to the left is Paul Stanley performing as the Starchild in KISS. His run as the Phantom at the Pantages Theatre in Toronto was for 2 months during the summer of 1999. The show was extended for 40 shows later that fall, as his conflicts with KISS enabled him to return.

He has been offered more work in both London & NYC, but has yet to commit to anything. To both the delite and chagrin of many, he will return to the theatre someday.

New Jemima for Chitty?
 Oct 27 2005, 08:00:09 PM
I heard where Ellen Marlow's last day as Jemima is November 6th. Does anyone know who the replacement will be? Are any other cast members being replaced?

Going back to see the show in early Dec.

Thanks!

re: price increase
 Oct 27 2005, 12:28:43 PM
It's just market forces at work. Supply & demand.
re: Dispelling some CHITTY rumors......
 Oct 20 2005, 09:00:40 PM
Thank you thedeepend! You've brought about some sanity to the Chitty posts.

My first memory of Chitty (the movie) was as a child at the drive-in, with my family packed in my grandparents station wagon. Now I have children of my own, they have seen the movie, and growing up had played "Jeremy & Jemima" many a day in the backyard.

We went to NYC in April specifically to see Chitty on Broadway & had the greatest time! Yeah, it's sugar, but it sure is sweet!

I hope m

re: will CHITTY last till MARCH?
 Oct 13 2005, 10:22:44 AM
Does anyone know why Chitty would hold auditions for future cast replacements for children (Oct. 1) and dancers (Oct22) if they are closing? Would these be required calls? Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You