Am I Going To Hell?

chickfila
#1Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/2/11 at 3:59pm

Is it wrong of me to feel happy in my pants when I see hot actors in Jesus Christ Superstar? Will I be going to hell?

http://www.playbill.com/multimedia/gallery/2525/?pnum=5 Updated On: 6/2/11 at 03:59 PM

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#2Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/2/11 at 6:33pm

This isn't the only thing you are going to hell for.

We can be roomies, if you want.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#2Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/2/11 at 6:39pm

Yes. That guy is ugs-ville.

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#3Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/2/11 at 7:33pm

Jesus looks like Fabio. NOT. HOT.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

chickfila
#4Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/3/11 at 11:58am

Really? I think he is hot. And would love a good looking, well h*ng roommate in hell. Thanks for offering.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#5Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/3/11 at 12:01pm

I'm guessing Josh Young is playing Judas? I'd love to hear his "Heaven On Their Minds."

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#6Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/3/11 at 12:01pm

Lustful thoughts. GAY lustful thoughts at that. Your soul is doomed, baby.

#7Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/3/11 at 1:05pm

You do know that the original "kiss" between Judas and Jesus was a full-on french kiss, right? Homo eroticism and JC Superstar go way back.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#8Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/3/11 at 2:15pm

Chick,

You and I would get along just fine.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

chickfila
#9Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/3/11 at 2:27pm

Diva, sending you a PM.

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#10Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/3/11 at 2:40pm

I think I've seen that picture before...maybe Anthony Weiner tweeted it?

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#11Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/3/11 at 3:21pm

If there were Gyms back then would JC and his bros have gone?
and how often?

chickfila
#12Am I Going To Hell?
Posted: 6/3/11 at 3:39pm

I think they would've gone to gyms - work on their bodies as well as their spirits and minds. Take a nice steam, a rub down, a shower.