News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Marci X

Marci X Profile Photo
Member Name: Marci X
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Nicest Broadway Stars?
 Feb 21 2006, 04:13:39 AM
Joanna is not bitchy. She's a nice lady.

I don't know - lol, Nicest Broadway stars. I'm sure quite a few of them are nice!

re: Sherie Rene Scott question
 Jan 23 2006, 10:07:37 PM
While Laura does play an interesting role in the ensemble, I am sure it wouldn't be a big deal to take her out of it- *I* could play her ensemble track. It's easy. As far as understudies go, there are hundreds of those. Laura was simply not cast as Christine in the Broadway production because her name is not nearly as large as Rachel York's, Rachel is closer to Sherie in looks and style, and Rachel York fans will flock to see the show simply because she is in it. I highly doubt any Laura Mar
re: Sherie Rene Scott in Marci X
 Jan 17 2006, 04:08:48 AM
Shere always has a nice rak! (Two DRS-isms in one, I'm good at four in the morning!)
re: Catch Me If You Can THE MUSICAL!
 Jan 17 2006, 04:04:11 AM
I heard Rachelle Rak was going to be in this show, as well.
re: Sherie Rene Scott in Marci X
 Jan 16 2006, 06:13:14 PM
Always a pleasure!
re: Sherie Rene Scott to Leave Scoundrels on February 19 and to Return Febr
 Dec 5 2005, 03:54:17 PM
SirLiir-

I know who wickedrentq is. Please take your own advice into consideration. People who wait outside stagedoors and converse only with people before and after shows are not friends. They are fans.

Dec 5 2005, 03:32:47 PM
Taller- Thank you. And I think you know quite well how the casting of a Broadway show works (just ask Sass). I would love to see Julia step into the role. I think that benefit on Sunday night will be interesting.
 Dec 5 2005, 03:22:54 PM
wickedrentq,

Thanks for wanting to help, but I doubt you'll be the first to know if Laura is going to take over for Sherie for four months. You don't have any valid connections. I'd appreciate it if you would stop acting like you're friends with these people.

By The Way, Julia Murney, however wonderful, is not a big name celebrity. Unless someone is an Idina Menzel fan or a [Lippa] Wild Party fan, they most likely haven't ever heard of Julia. That is, unless they were also

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You