News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ck12

ck12 Profile Photo
Member Name: ck12
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

On The Twentieth Century Previews
 Feb 22 2015, 04:19:02 PM
Hey NEWINTOWN since he attended the independent spirit awards in hollywood last night after the movie he starred in was nominated and having been a part of Looking season 2 and with a recurring role on Modern Family, my bets are that he actually is indeed busy. Also since he essentially saved Pal Joey at the last minute, OT20C would be lucky to have him.

Is Dogfight worth it? And how are the boxes?
 Jul 7 2012, 02:36:15 PM
No. you asking these questions means they did their job.
New Pal Joey
 Jul 3 2012, 07:06:24 PM
Best12bars-I know. I was simply posting that article for all these naysayers sh*tting on the last revival
New Pal Joey
 Jul 3 2012, 01:54:08 AM
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117998274?refCatId=1019
The thing(s) that worry me about the
 Jun 9 2012, 01:32:57 PM
hey guys....it's ANNIE...not THREE SISTERS. that being said i can't think of a MORE cartoonish insight on how to play 'rooster' than to play him like a chicken. whatta joke. personally i'll wait for the willow smith version scored by Jay-Z.
REBECCA Highlights
 May 31 2012, 09:41:50 PM
hey guess what everybody, it looks fu@%$ng terrible.
OTHER DESERT CITIES to close June 17th
 May 26 2012, 01:30:58 PM
you guys are right. it would be so stupid for a play to win best play just because it actually deserved it. jesus christ.
The Lyons: A Review, or a Rant on Straight Plays
 Apr 29 2012, 01:26:06 AM
also, RippedMan you describe today's plays as "people sitting around arguing boring things"? I could go on for pages and pages here but again i'll advise....honey, read a book. Or a newspaper. And open your heart.
The Lyons: A Review, or a Rant on Straight Plays
 Apr 29 2012, 01:22:32 AM
wow. You found The Lyons to be a perfect pilot for a sitcom yet missed the incredible poetry and theatricality of ODC. Read a book.
Submissions only...better than Smash
 Mar 3 2012, 06:51:45 PM
are we calling submissions only 'compelling'?

hmmm....

MERRILY....
 Jan 28 2012, 01:41:32 PM
you all realize this was video footage of a rehearsal right? i love how people seem to know this yet it is still somehow judged as a performance. give them a break. personally, i am inclined to doubt some of their capability as actors in these extremely challenging roles more than i am their vocal quality. it's sondheim. not american idol. In REHEARSAL.
Thank You, Roundabout
 Jan 17 2012, 10:55:50 AM
you all must be joking if you think ANYTHING GOES was anything of quality. It was the most underwhelming, squirm inducing, dull, embarrassing piece of musical theatre i have ever seen. And proof that Sutton Foster CANT & SHOULDNT do everything.

Sally or Phyllis?
 Jan 9 2012, 12:35:45 PM
Sally.
Pal Joey cancelled at KC so Chris Ashley can do Leap of Faith?
 Jan 6 2012, 10:15:52 PM
Just to be clear. This version of PJ was to make Joey a radio singer & not a club hoofer. The song "Zip", among many others from Rodgers&Hart's original PJ score, was to be cut and replaced with songs pulled from their trunk at random such as "My Funny Valentine" and "The Lady is a Tramp". If i hear one more person say they thought this woulda been better than the last Bway revival i'm gonna force Audra McDonald to sing a song all the way through without shaking her head even once.

Really?
 Jan 6 2012, 12:45:53 PM
So Jeremy Jordan is moving into his 2nd show of the season and now Raul Esparza will have to choose between LMS and LOF?! Hey casting directors..maybe you should work a little harder
My thoughts on Other Desert Cities
 Jan 5 2012, 09:23:37 PM
Wonderful new play. Extremely layered and thought provoking.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You