News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pauseforamoment99

pauseforamoment99 Profile Photo
Member Name: pauseforamoment99
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Worst Show Poster
 Feb 26 2006, 12:37:40 AM
Yeah, I don't agree with the Wicked change very much.
re: your favorite harmonies
 Feb 26 2006, 12:33:00 AM
I was just thinking about this. Can there be too many harmonies?
re: Megan Hilty
 Feb 26 2006, 12:30:53 AM
I thought Kristin and Idina worked well together, now its really becoming S. Bean and Megan in my book.
 Feb 26 2006, 12:27:12 AM
There are quite a few good ones in A New Brain

re: Kudos to anthony rapp.. his book is sold out everywhere lol
 Feb 26 2006, 12:26:25 AM
Nice job Anthony! That's good news.
re: Currently Listening to?
 Feb 26 2006, 12:06:15 AM
I Wish I Could Go Back to College from Avenue Q.
 Feb 25 2006, 11:58:29 PM
* Sitting in the computer lab, 4 AM before the final paper is due * :)
re: Fear of Posting!
 Feb 25 2006, 11:56:45 PM
Yeah my first day of posting was just horrible. Right after I did my first reply to a post, immediately someone named colleen lee or something like that was just like "WHERE ARE ALL THESE NEWBIES COMING FROM??!?!" then like a little *head desk* thing. I was thinking maybe this BWW message boards isn't for me. haha.

Then I just decided I wouldn't care about what other theatre geeks said to me, because seriously, what are they going to do, Ban me from Musical Theatre?!

re: If You Could Turn Back Time
 Feb 25 2006, 11:50:40 PM
Rent with the OBC. Maybe Footloose with Jeremy Kushnier
 Feb 25 2006, 11:36:32 PM
I love the ending of "Our Prayer" from the Color Purple. Just how it ends is great (if only they would end it a cappella, then it would be more chilly) I love it!
re: Wicked 2/25 mat. Review
 Feb 25 2006, 11:35:06 PM
I understand that now people are getting so jacked up for Wicked, just because of its constant chit-chat. When I saw it in the summer of 2004, the show wasn't even a year old and I just knew that all of the cast was new, great, and just a good new show. Now, people are making it seem like the best show ever, although most people don't understand how it's slowly deteriorating because of cast changes. So now, when people go see it, they are expecting a huge spectacle, when its not all that people
Sean McCourt: Bat Boy /Wicked
 Feb 25 2006, 07:36:28 PM
I was just revisitng the Bat Boy days, and I came to the conclusion that I liked Sean McCourt's voice better in Wicked as Elphaba's Father than his major role in Bat Boy as Dr. Thomas Parker. I haven't seen Bat Boy staged like I have Wicked, but I have listened to both recordings numerous times. Any feedback
re: Megan Hilty
 Feb 25 2006, 07:14:50 PM
Didn't Megan Hilty get her education from Carnegie Mellon University? From what I hear they have a good vocal program there.
re: Lion King changing theaters
 Feb 24 2006, 11:05:14 PM
In terms of Upcoming Disney Productions, I was recently doing a workshop with a Disney Casting Director, and he said after Tarzan gets going steady, they were going to try and focus on putting together the Little Mermaid. Obviously anything of the sort takes time, but he just gave me a heads up that Disney is hoping for the Little Mermaid to head to Broadway in the next few years.
re: Question About Tours In General
 Feb 24 2006, 06:23:15 PM
Thank You very Much! :)
Question About Tours In General
 Feb 24 2006, 04:48:36 PM
I was just thinking, How does Tour Promotion work? I was just watching a commercial about an upcoming show that is coming to where I live, and it is well in advance, so I was wondering if the touring company gives the theater a videotape of parts of the performance, for them to customize to that particular performance location and air it on television.
Sorry for such a confusing question, and if its been recently discussed.

re: RENT tickets - Broadway
 Feb 22 2006, 03:25:17 PM
Orchestra Row F, but it also depends how far to the right. But I would have to say there isnt a bad seat in the Nederlander
re: Evita Film and Bright Lights
 Feb 22 2006, 03:17:19 PM
I highly recommend Bright Lights Big City.
Especially the Songs: Kindness, Brother (1,2,& 3), Perfect Feeling, Heart and Soul, and Wordfall.

re: Legally Blonde ECC (Dancers)
 Feb 22 2006, 03:14:35 PM

Personnel
- Dir/Chor: Jerry Mitchell
- Book: Heather Hach
- Music/Lyrics: Laurence O’Keefe and Nell Benjamin
- Mus. Dir: Alex Lacamoire
- Casting: Bernard Telsey Casting

re: Legally Blonde ECC (Dancers)
 Feb 22 2006, 03:12:10 PM
Here is a link I found on actorsequity.org:

http://web.actorsequity.org/CastingSearch/browse_notice.asp?NoticeID=8015&NoticeType=1

They also give a breakdown of some characters.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You