News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for andrea2

andrea2 Profile Photo
Member Name: andrea2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Aspects of love presale code
 Aug 10 2011, 08:40:36 PM
Sorry, meant to post on Pennsylvania board!
Aspects of love presale code
 Aug 10 2011, 08:38:30 PM
Does anyone have the presale code for Aspects of Love at the Walnut? Thanks!!!!
Aspects of Love in Philly Presale
 Aug 10 2011, 01:40:02 PM
Does anyone have the presale code for Aspects of Love in Philly at the Walnut? Would appreciate it greatly! Thanks!!!
James Barbour at Sardi's Question
 Feb 13 2009, 03:43:45 PM
I am going to see James Barbour at Sardi's on Sunday at 4 pm. I just found out that the kitchen closes from 3-4 on Sundays, so we can either arrive early at 2 and eat before the show downstairs or eat something during the show. For those who have attended his concerts, do many people eat during the show? Sounds like it would be distracting to both the audience and the performers. However, since there is a food and drink minimum, and the kitchen doesn't open until 4 pm, I guess it can't be avo
re: BILLY ELLIOT 10/10
 Oct 14 2008, 06:43:05 AM
Stageishome - where were you sitting? I was there as well. Wondering where David Furnish was sitting. Sorry I missed him.

Thanks.

Grease Opening Night Tix
 Aug 16 2007, 03:42:54 PM
Grease just released opening night tix. See greaseonbroadway.com.
re: Spamalot Seat A101
 Oct 22 2006, 08:10:15 PM
When I saw it there was an elderly lady in A101 and she didn't want to go up. They didn't argue with her, just turned around without missing a beat and pulled kid from another aisle seat. He was about 10 and he was great.

Andrea

re: spamalot
 Jul 2 2006, 07:42:05 PM
I sat in row A, last seat on the left of the theater. There is a tower almost in front of you -- not nearly as bad as it sounds but occasionally the actors lean against it and block your view. You also can't see the beginning of certain scenes that start well back on the stage (although they eventually come more to center stage) and you can't really see the scenes on the theater curtain. However, when I first sat down I thought the seat was terrible but I actually ended up liking it quite a b
re: Julia Roberts Stage Door - Arrival Time?
 Apr 11 2006, 09:53:46 AM
I assure you I am not a stalker. I am a regular theater goer (and regular reader although not a poster to this board) who does not collect autographs so I have no interest in getting autographs at stage doors - but it is fun to have a photo and must actors are happy to oblige. In addition, to be as least intrusive as possible, I never ask to be in the photo, even when the actor offers. I have a nice collection of snapshots -- that's all we are talking about here. I am going to see the show i
Julia Roberts Stage Door - Arrival Time?
 Apr 11 2006, 08:28:21 AM
I really want to try for a picture of Julia Roberts at the stage door Thursday night (not a photo with her - just of her) and I am not attending the show that night (I have tix for June). I understand that there is a special spot for people who saw the show that night, right? What about the rest of us -- how close can we get? Also, does any know what time she arrives at the theater since it might be less crazy then.

Thanks!
Andrea

re: Debbie Gravitte - Defying Gravity
 Jan 12 2006, 03:08:41 PM
Debbie Gravitte sang this long before Wicked opened when she performed in concerts with Stephen Schwartz so she is definitely not just jumping on the bandwagon or trying to capitalize on the succes of the show. In fact, it was her performance of the song, which I saw in concert in Westport, CT, that made by buy tickets to Wicked when it eventually opened.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You