News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Chickiequotes85

Chickiequotes85 Profile Photo
Member Name: Chickiequotes85
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Phantom vs. Ghost  Jun 5 2012, 09:35:20 PM
If it's a choice between just those two shows, I personally prefer Phantom.
Hope you enjoy whatever you pick :)

Rent Lottery!!  Jun 5 2012, 09:21:42 PM
Thanks for that. I just wondered because a few years back we received a version in which the majority of the songs were altered. It was more like a pop concert.
What's Going on With the Carrie CD?  Jun 5 2012, 09:08:00 PM
Dos anyon know if CARRIE is coming to London? - If it is, is it worth seeing? (All opinions welcomed)
Rent Lottery!!  Jun 5 2012, 09:05:05 PM
Just out of interest, is Broadway RENT the original version of the show or the pop-show revamp we received in London?
Tracie Bennett  Jun 5 2012, 08:57:49 PM
Haven't I read somewhere that Lorna dated Manilow years ago? - Or am I on another planet all together?
Blood Brothers  May 20 2012, 04:36:17 PM
Haha - That's one way of looking at it :)
MY ONE AND ONLY  Apr 24 2012, 11:17:20 AM
I have only seen the London production of MY ONE AND ONLY but that was years ago. Thought it was a fun piece. Would love it to see it come back again :)

Matilda the Musical  Apr 23 2012, 02:51:08 PM
I was surprised it got the amount of awards that it did. I must be missing something, or maybe my love for the film ruined the stage production for me
The END OF THE RAINBOW Love Thread.  Apr 23 2012, 01:46:53 PM
Thank you. There are some really interesting comments flying about out there. I shall jump in! :)
It's 2012 why are actors' mics still so visible?  Apr 23 2012, 01:45:34 PM
Haha . . . This is a good point
The END OF THE RAINBOW Love Thread.  Apr 23 2012, 01:42:02 PM
I have only just found this messageboard so I'm a newbie. I like to read everyone opinions but I know from other sites that sometimes if there's a disagreement going on anyone posting anything new can get jumped on. I shall speak a little louder but remain in the corner for now
Miss Peters in Concert  Apr 23 2012, 01:32:21 PM
Wow, I would love to see her perform live but I live in the UK
Expect a full review :)

The END OF THE RAINBOW Love Thread.  Apr 23 2012, 01:28:32 PM
With fear of being jumped on, I whisper my opinion from the a dark corner. . .
I thought Tracie Bennetts performance in this show was spellbinding. Her sheer energy 8 times a week is jaw-dropping I have not seen anything like it in quite a while. I cannot comment on the rest of the Broadway cast as I caught the show in London and I believe the script has taken some tweeking since then.
Hopefuly my comment is not seen as an intrusion on this thread

How many of you have not watched  Apr 23 2012, 01:23:33 PM
I too have watched this dvd a few times. There some really great names on there and some even better performances. Are there any other dvd concerts like this one that people can put me wise too?
GHOST The Musical Reivews  Apr 23 2012, 12:54:07 PM
I saw this show in London, although I didn't really like it a lot of people did. Some of technical effects were really good. I am interested to see how it is received on Broadway :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You