Rent Lottery!!

gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#1Rent Lottery!!
Posted: 6/2/12 at 7:12pm

How has the off-broadway rush been lately? If you went what day did you go and did you win and how many people were there? I wanted to go on Saturday matinee or Monday or Thursday. Whens the best day with the best percentage to go? Thanks!

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#2Rent Lottery!!
Posted: 6/2/12 at 8:20pm

I helped a friend on Thursday and almost everyone who entered won -- they also had some $40 lotto loser seats left. I'd guess the crowd was about 30 or so people.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#2Rent Lottery!!
Posted: 6/2/12 at 10:04pm

Recently it has been quite easy to win. It will most likely get busier as we get into summer months.

Just give the world Love.

keb2 Profile Photo
keb2
#3Rent Lottery!!
Posted: 6/2/12 at 11:25pm

I went last Monday, and like when LizzieCurry went, almost everyone won. The lotto guy was also nice!

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#4Rent Lottery!!
Posted: 6/3/12 at 12:23am

Did the lotto tonight Sat June, 2nd and all5 of us go in-

FYI Emma Hunton is more amazing than ever- and she was incredible in Spring Awakening

I really like Arianda Fernandez as Mimi, not a fan Justin Jonstohn as Roger (he'll always be Angel to me)

Marcus Paul James was covering Collins tonight- he's great

Josh Grisetti was a blah Mark- nothing special

Margot Bingham was on for Joanne- I think she is better than the full time Joanne Corbin Reid

Chickiequotes85 Profile Photo
Chickiequotes85
#5Rent Lottery!!
Posted: 6/5/12 at 9:05pm

Just out of interest, is Broadway RENT the original version of the show or the pop-show revamp we received in London?

ZoeTheGoat Profile Photo
ZoeTheGoat
#6Rent Lottery!!
Posted: 6/5/12 at 9:17pm

RENT right now is not on Broadway but Off-Broadway. I don't know what you received in London but the Off-Bway version is staged completely differently and the set and costumes have also changed a bit.

Smoke bomb!

Chickiequotes85 Profile Photo
Chickiequotes85
#7Rent Lottery!!
Posted: 6/5/12 at 9:21pm

Thanks for that. I just wondered because a few years back we received a version in which the majority of the songs were altered. It was more like a pop concert.