News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mariodelagarza

mariodelagarza Profile Photo
Member Name: mariodelagarza
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Seating Tips
 Dec 6 2018, 06:23:13 PM

Hi guys,

I'm traveling to NYC on May and I'm about to buy tickets for Mean Girls and Come From Away. I really like first row for both shows because it's cheaper than premium and closer to the stage, but I just wanted to ask...

Would you recommend front row in these shows? In Mean Girls it's ORCHC row A, and in Come From Away it's ORCHC row AA. I checked on aviewfrommyseat.com and Mean Girls row A seems to be a pretty awesome seat, but I'm not sure about C

Mean Girls Sunday Evening
 Nov 20 2018, 06:42:48 PM

Thank you so much for the info guys!

Mean Girls Sunday Evening
 Nov 20 2018, 03:21:24 PM

Hi! I'm planning a weekend getaway to NYC on May/June, and the show I want to see the most is Mean Girls. I just realized they now have a Sunday evening performance instead of the Wednesday matinee, and it fits perfectly in my schedule. I just want to ask, as an "extra" performance, do you think the principal roles are played by understudies in the Sunday evening performance? I really want to catch the original cast! Thanks!

Dear Evan tickets help!
 Mar 22 2017, 06:50:53 PM

Hi, I really can't decide which tickets to Dear Evan Hansen should I get... I don't know the Music Box Theatre, can you give me some tips?

I'm between Side Orchestra but not centered (G/H/J 13-15) or centered Front Mezzanine (D 107-10.

Help please? Thanks!

Laura Osnes' last performance on Cinderella?
 Jan 3 2014, 06:03:27 PM
Thanks!
Laura Osnes' last performance on Cinderella?
 Jan 3 2014, 05:49:56 PM
They just announced that Carly Rae Jepsen is taking the lead on Cinderella on february 4, so if my logic is right, Laura will be playing her last performance con february 1st right? The thing is I'm planning on moving my whole trip to NYC just to see her last performance and I wanna make sure she's still going to be in the show :) Thanks!
Patina in Pippin - how long?
 Jan 3 2014, 05:34:07 PM
Does anyone know if Patina is leaving the show soon? I'm planning a trip for next month (february) and I wanna make sure Patina is still going to be on the show. Thanks!
chaplin cast recording?
 Nov 2 2012, 05:51:27 PM
YESS!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS, SOOO HAPPY!
chaplin cast recording?
 Oct 31 2012, 12:09:18 PM
I NEED this! Loved the show, loved the score, can't wait! Do you know where can I find the demo album?
Chaplin's understudy?
 Oct 25 2012, 11:18:58 AM
Hey guys, have you seen Rob McClure's understudy for Chaplin? His name is Justin Bowen, it's his Broadway debut, and here you can watch him sing "If I left London":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Cwd2C6TXCeU#!

What do you think? I think he's good but Rob is just AWESOME in this role! Do you think Justin will ever fill in for Rob?

Do you guys think there will be a Cast Recording for Chaplin? I saw the show a couple of weeks ago and loved the songs.

Thank you guys :)

Evita Rush
 Oct 16 2012, 12:05:38 PM
I rushed last week, on tuesday, 7 people by 8:53 am.
Babra's
 Oct 16 2012, 12:02:16 PM
I was there on Saturday too. I also went to NYC from Mexico (Monterrey), to see Babs! The show was AWESOME, the woman is 70 and still can sing her heart out.

I was on section 4, close but side to the stage. I loved everything! I agree that the guest stars should've had less participation, but Chris Botti and the violinist girl were great, not a big fan of Il Volo.

I wanted her to sing My Man and On a Clear Day, but I loved the song selection, I think the opening was my favorite

Bring It On Sunday rush
 Oct 16 2012, 11:50:19 AM
I rushed last week, on wednesday, 4 people at 9:20 am, front row tickets :)
Annie Preview Thread
 Oct 16 2012, 11:48:26 AM
I saw the show last week, on monday, and I liked it. Katie and Lilla are really good. I think it's a fun, simple, crowd-pleaser, family show.

My friend thought that Lilla sounded like a child Bernadette Peters haha. The theater was full by the way.

NYC recommendations
 Oct 3 2012, 06:05:44 PM
Thank you so much for all your recommendations, you guys are AWESOME!
NYC recommendations
 Oct 3 2012, 11:51:06 AM
Hi guys. I'm from Mexico and next week I'm going to NYC for the 3rd. time, I'm going to see Newsies, Annie, Evita, Nice Work, Bring It On, Chaplin, Once & War Horse, and I'm going to Barbra Streisand's concert.

I think I know all the basic places like the statue, Rockefeller, Empire State, Central Park, Times Square, Grand Central, Bryant Park, 5th Avenue, St. Patrick's Cathedral, MET, MOMA, Guggenheim, Museum of Natural History, Madame Tussauds, the High Line, Columbus Circle, Public L

War Horse LINCTIX seats
 Sep 19 2012, 07:00:44 PM
Thank you SO much :) tickets bought!
War Horse LINCTIX seats
 Sep 19 2012, 06:30:31 PM
Hi, I'm going to NYC in a couple of weeks, and I'm trying to get some tickets for War Horse via LINCTIX, and these are the seats the system is offering me:

Right Side Orch Row B, Seats 501-502
Right Side Loge Row A, Seats 501-502

Do you think the Orch ones are too close or too right sided? Or are those good seats if I want to enjoy War Horse for only $30?

Thank you guys!

Once tickets help
 Aug 29 2012, 11:07:23 AM
Bought the right orchestra tickets. Thank you SOOOO much for your help, you guys are awesome :)
Once tickets help
 Aug 29 2012, 02:13:05 AM
Sorry to bother you again, these are my last two options, what do you think?

-Right orchestra row J $150
-Left mezz row E $110

Thank you and sorry to bother again :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You