Dear Evan tickets help!

mariodelagarza Profile Photo
mariodelagarza
#1Dear Evan tickets help!
Posted: 3/22/17 at 6:50pm

Hi, I really can't decide which tickets to Dear Evan Hansen should I get... I don't know the Music Box Theatre, can you give me some tips?

I'm between Side Orchestra but not centered (G/H/J 13-15) or centered Front Mezzanine (D 107-10Dear Evan tickets help!.

Help please? Thanks!

Ahmy
#2Dear Evan tickets help!
Posted: 3/22/17 at 7:12pm

mariodelagarza said: "Hi, I really can't decide which tickets to Dear Evan Hansen should I get... I don't know the Music Box Theatre, can you give me some tips?

I'm between Side Orchestra but not centered (G/H/J 13-15) or centered Front Mezzanine (D 107-10Dear Evan tickets help!.

Help please? Thanks!

"

I sat in row O, seat 11. I bought the ticket prior to the theatre switch, though. I did not miss very much, apart from being able to read some of the projections. But the actors' facial expressions were quite visible, and I don't think I missed much action on stage. I guess it depends on how important seeing the projections/reading them is to you. The theatre's website says the mezzanine overhangs row J, but I don't remember it getting in the way.

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#3Dear Evan tickets help!
Posted: 3/22/17 at 7:17pm

I'd say go with the center mezz. Great view of the projections and full staging.

Videos