News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Baby Jack

Baby Jack Profile Photo
Member Name: Baby Jack
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dr Zhivago Will Have A Cast Album
 May 16 2015, 03:38:49 PM

Any update on a cast recording?

Megan Mullally and Rupert Grint Replacements?
 Nov 25 2014, 10:55:06 AM
Does anyone know when their final performance is?
The Last Ship Cast Recording Omissions
 Nov 7 2014, 04:17:41 PM
It's also missing the act one finale version of The Last Ship (Reprise)
INTO THE WOODS Teaser Trailer is NOT here
 May 10 2014, 11:53:02 PM
Sorry I phrased that wrong. The title of the video says "Disney's" whereas in the video it says "Disney" so it just seems like they would have consistently used the same one. I may be totally wrong though.
INTO THE WOODS Teaser Trailer is NOT here
 May 10 2014, 05:20:13 PM
At the end it says "Disney Into the Woods" rather than "Disney's Into the Woods" which is a mistake Disney would never have allowed in a trailer so I'm pretty positive it's fake.
Bullets Over Broadway on TDF
 Mar 17 2014, 10:16:03 PM
I did rush on Friday and was in the center of the first row. When I first got to my seats I thought "Oh lord this is way too close and the stage is too high" but it didn't end up posing a problem. I had a wonderful view of the entire show. I really liked the show but agree with many who say that the ending Banana song should be cut. I was confused for the whole number as to why it was there.
Anastasia
 Feb 15 2014, 05:39:49 PM
I know there were a couple threads on this subject a couple years ago but I was wondering what happened to the stage adaption of Anastasia. From what I could find there hasn't been any news about it since 2012 and was curious if anyone knew what became of it.
Vanities Musical Licensing
 Oct 24 2013, 09:27:36 PM
I know there are a lot of differences between the two versions of Damn Yankees but are there many differences between the original Pajama Game and the Revival?
 Oct 24 2013, 11:56:35 AM
Does anyone also happen to know if the revival versions of The Pajama Game (2006) or Damn Yankees (1994) are available to license?
 Oct 23 2013, 02:01:38 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew whether the licensing rights were out for the musical Vanities? I want to put on a production of it but can't find the rights online anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Les Miz on the Oscars. or Russell Crowe still can't sing
 Feb 24 2013, 10:10:53 PM
Was Catherine Zeta Jones lip syncing?
Cinderella Cast Recording
 Feb 20 2013, 11:04:09 PM
Has anyone heard any news about a cast recording for the new production?
Sierra Boggess Phantom Question
 Jan 18 2013, 03:00:52 PM
Thank you!
Sierra Boggess Phantom Question
 Jan 18 2013, 02:47:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this. On Telecharge it says Sierra Boggess joins Phantom on January 21 but it also says Samantha Hill alternates with Sierra on Monday evenings. Since January 21 is a Monday I didn't know which actress would be in the role. I want to buy tickets but wanted to make sure it was Sierra I was seeing. Thanks for the help. Here's the page where the info came from: http://www.telecharge.com/Broadway/The-Phantom-of-the-Opera/Overview
Nice Work Cast Recording Release Date?
 Aug 14 2012, 12:41:31 AM
Well hopefully i'm wrong and it comes out sooner because I'm really looking forward to this cast recording. I know they want to be very thorough with the mixing but isn't 4 1/2 months a little unnecessary? I have no idea what it takes to make a cast recording but most other shows don't take nearly this much time.
Nice Work Cast Recording Release Date?
 Aug 13 2012, 11:39:15 AM
Someone posted on facebook that they thought it was being released October 1st. Anyone know if this is accurate?
Breaking News: NBC & Craig Zadan/Neil Meron to Present Live Broadcast of THE SOUND OF MUSIC!
 Jun 29 2012, 04:25:15 PM
Sierra is performing some Sound of Music in the new Rodgers and Hammersteins album. Maybe that's some foreshadowing.

http://broadwayworld.com/article/Sierra-Boggess-Lends-Voice-to-Rodgers-Hammersteins-AT-THE-MOVIES-CD-20120629

New Poll: What Soon-to-Close Musical Do You Wish You Could Save?
 Jun 25 2012, 09:52:39 AM
The quality of the Anything Goes revival was amazing. Every aspect of the show was great including Sutton. Kathleen Marshall did an excellent job with this production
Prettiest/Ugliest Broadway theaters
 Jun 25 2012, 09:50:36 AM
I think the Broadway Theatre and the New Amsterdam Theatre are beautiful but I love the theaters at the West End, they are stunning.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You