News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Godolphin

Member Name: Godolphin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway cares Easter Bonnet show
 Apr 24 2013, 12:46:35 AM
Did anyone go to the Tuesday show?
If so who won?, and were there any surprises

Apr 22 2013, 11:00:56 PM
Thanks CapnHook I never saw Urinetown but after seeing this skit I wish I had
 Apr 22 2013, 10:19:52 PM
I went today and thought it was amazing.
Did anyone else go ? Or is anyone going tomorrow ?

Spoilers
The Newsies vs Annie kids in a rap off was a highlight as was the cast of Kinky Boots in full body leotards dancing to a different drummer.
Not for kids moments were a plenty including Ave Q where the puppets were having sex in many different ways. One male puppet said I'm going to go to town on that ass, to another male puppet before said puppet went to town on his ass.

What time should I line up for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof rush?
 Mar 17 2013, 11:58:00 AM
I was there last Wednesday, at 5pm after the matinee had just finished there were 3 or 4 people in line, so only an hour wait before they sell the rush tickets at 6pm for the 8pm show.

Kinky Boots previews
 Mar 8 2013, 01:34:26 PM
I also noticed the problem with the accents, Annaleigh Ashford was the most noticeable imo.
I was thinking that she should forget the English accent all together because it was so bad, one minute Dick Van Dyke cockney the next up north somewhere the next New Jersey.

Scarlett Johansson Stage Door
 Mar 4 2013, 12:13:42 AM
What is the definition of sneaking?
I thought it was acting in a stealthy way. She sneaked out the main door to avoid her fans waiting for her at the stage door. She used stealth tactics then.

I am in the same camp as you, in the opinion that no one should feel any obligation to an autograph or anything for that matter after the show.

I didn't mind waiting I spoke to Ciaran Hinds and Debra Monk and they signed my playbill. And when told that no one else was coming out, I sa

Mar 3 2013, 11:36:21 PM
She used the main door to avoid interacting with her fans waiting for her at the stage door, hence the term sneaking.

And no she ran or shall we say walked briskly to her limo and then the girls chased the limo on the move.

Kinky Boots previews
 Mar 3 2013, 10:23:16 PM
The ushers were very kind, it was a sold out show, no seats available.
So they let me stand on the side, but that is when I started cramping up, not sure why then, probably dehydrated as well.

Mar 3 2013, 10:18:15 PM
I was walking by the theatre tonight Sunday March 3rd just before the show ended.
I waited to see if Scarlett would come out and sign.
Only Ciaran Hinds and Debra Monk stopped to sign, Benjamin Walker did not exit via the stage door.
Scarlett sneaked out via the main door, I think she actually ran out, two girls in the stage door line saw her and then chased after her limo down the street.
Not sure if she rolled down the window to sign, when caught at the traffic lights.

Kinky Boots previews
 Mar 3 2013, 10:10:55 PM
The show was amazing, that is, what I saw of it.
I could not fit in the seats, I was in row H of the mezzanine in the middle. I'm 6ft 1 and slim but the leg space was terrible, if I sat completely upright I could not put my feet flat on the floor. I was on my tiptoes and in pain through the entire first act.

I had severe cramps so could not stay for the second act.
My friend bought me the ticket, if you wonder why I was not sitting on an aisle seat.
But I will go again and g

Is there standing room tonight at Phantom?
 Jan 26 2013, 04:39:59 PM
Ok, thanks.

Is there standing room tonight at Phantom?
 Jan 26 2013, 12:54:16 PM
Does anyone know if they are doing standing room tickets tonight at Phantom of the Opera for the 25th anniversary gala?

Telecharge has no idea and I can't find a phone number for the box office at the theatre.

PHANTOM 25th Anniv Perf tickets on sale now for Sat 1/26 @ 6:30pm performance
 Jan 23 2013, 09:29:12 AM
No seats available this morning.
The Heiress Stage Door
 Jan 23 2013, 12:41:05 AM
I waited tonight in the bitter cold for 30 minutes or so and only Chastain and Stevens came out but were very nice and signed and posed for photos with everyone there(about 25 people)
I was hoping to get most of the cast to sign my Playbill and asked one of the guys if David Strathairn was coming out, and he says no and he never signs.

I enjoyed the play and the staging is very good, try and see it before it closes.

What to wear opening night?
 Jan 16 2013, 10:34:23 PM
Thanks, that is what I was leaning towards, so if any of you are going tomorrow night and see a dandy looking chap in row A of the rear mezz, that wont be me but it will be my friend from work and I will be sitting next to him.

What to wear opening night?
 Jan 16 2013, 10:23:00 PM
I'm going to the opening night of Cat on a hot tin roof, i'm all the way up in row A of the rear mezzanine.
Does everyone still dress up for a broadway opening night?
And if so even the people sitting up in the rear mezzanine who bought the discount tickets, like myself.

Cat on a hot tin roof seating and opening night advice
 Jan 7 2013, 11:04:55 AM
Hi,

I need help with a choice I have of front row center mezzanine seats for next Wednesday Jan 16th last preview night, or the opening night Jan 17th front row center but rear mezzanine.

I have to choose in the next day or so.
I was leaning towards opening night if the rear mezzanine Row A is not too bad, because I can be sure that Scarlett Johansson will be performing, where as she might not the night before.

Which night would you guys choose?

Thanks.
Deadline.com: Renee Zellweger Coming to Broadway in THE HUSTLER
 Sep 7 2012, 10:39:18 AM
I saw this thread and I was trying to imagine how the pool shooting scenes were going to come across on Broadway.
And then I opened the thread and realized that Renee is not going to be in the Piper Laurie role.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You