News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sweeneyfan1

Member Name: sweeneyfan1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Bailey exiting Blonde?
 Aug 6 2008, 03:29:24 PM
I know for fact that Blonde is closing mid september and i have a very reliable source
Asmert as Brooke in LB
 Aug 5 2008, 02:49:11 PM
so i was just on the LB website and i was looking through the cast list and it now says tat Asmert is understuding brooke...has any one seen here or have any info on what shes like?

and sry if there is already somthing on this

re: Legaaly Blonde Tour
 Nov 21 2007, 06:13:03 PM
have they offically announced that there is going to be a tour? when i googled it there were no reliable sources to confirm this...
re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
 Nov 19 2007, 08:09:19 PM
since the wardrobe department for legally blonde is honoring the strike, what about the hair dept? cause the majority of the women are wigged in this show and i know LBB wear two... does any one know?

now that i think about it

if macys is going to outfit them, how are they doing to do the second part of What you Want (when they enter harvard in the UCLA chear team costumes)? im pretty sure macys doesnt have chearleading stuff in blue and yellow...

re: LBB Replacement
 Aug 21 2007, 01:52:38 AM
sorry im just going to bring it back to ashley tisdale, she cant sing first of all there is no way she would be able to pull elle off and second shes a disney girl correct me if im wrong but wouldnt she be next in line for one of the disney musicals?
re: LEGALLY BLONDE cast recording thoughts...
 Jul 17 2007, 01:11:26 AM
first i want to say i love this show...now my comments

the thing that gets me most is that Laura Bell Bundy has a problem finishing words in some songs. also some of her lyrics are very unclear (which is a pain for those of us who like to rock out in our cars). i wish they had given Michael Rupert more singing i think he is amazing. another thing that i don't like is how there is so much dialog in some songs, i can see how they thought it would be important for people to know whats go

re: Legally Blonde Tonight (AKA LBB Loses Her Wig)
 May 25 2007, 09:28:11 PM
when I saw the show back when it was in previews LBB lost her shoe so one would think that if it happened in San Fran then the problem would be fixed by the time it hits NY. i mean its not a hard problem to fix. and i am so jelous i wish i was at last nights show!
sweeney todd movie
 Nov 15 2006, 10:57:11 AM
does any one know if it is going to be the musical version?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You