News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rbxprs

rbxprs Profile Photo
Member Name: rbxprs
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jon Patrick Walker in YF
 Apr 4 2008, 12:30:52 PM
Hmm Jarod, seems pretty suspicious to me. There are a few Hilton employees on this board, but your not one of them. Coming through the lobby to collect stuff from the closet Disney rents from Hilton hardly makes you a staff member and for the record, JPW has never gone on for Igor, only Dr. Frankenstein and it was only once. Sorry that your a moron!
re: YOUNG FRANKESTEIN leading actors... when do they leave?
 Apr 4 2008, 12:17:09 PM
She has the best attendance of the whole cast. She was on vacation last week, but other than that, she has never missed.
re: WHen is Sutton getting back?
 Feb 22 2008, 04:43:06 PM
She has been back all week, only on vacation last week.
re: Young Frankenstein on TKTS
 Jan 31 2008, 10:29:04 AM
Wasn't there a thread about YF on TKTS a few months ago? Hmmm, seems like someone is out to smear the show by spreading rumor...
re: YF Lottery
 Jan 29 2008, 09:57:15 AM
Go to the box office, there is an enormous poster that explains the lottery. Its the best way I can think of for you. Last poster on the right hand side of the box office.
re: Foster Out Of YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN Due To Injury?
 Jan 23 2008, 01:11:45 AM
Just curious Jared, exactly what do you do at the Hilton, because i've worked there for a good while now, and I don't recall there being any Jarod's on staff, in any department. To set the record straight, Sutton missed starting Thursday, Christina Marie Norrup went on from Thursday-Sunday, but starting tonight Renee Feder went on. No word on when Sutton will be back.
re: The Pirate Queen in NYC, compared to Chicago! **SPOILERS!!**
 Mar 13 2007, 02:06:26 PM
Maybe it was just my interpretation, but the reasoning i found behind Elizabeth taking Teirnan for Grace was because Grace's child was motherless. Elizabeth, at that time, not having any children, but wishing she had some, softened her heart for the child's sake. The reasoning i found behind her giving into Grace's request at the end was because Bingham, who she put in charge had disrespected Ireland and Elizabeth felt bad because she was the direct cause, she put him there. She didn't entire
Who Do You Think Were Robbed Tonys?
 Mar 11 2007, 11:17:30 PM
It may just be my opinion, but I totally though Felicia Fields deserved it much more than Beth Leavel. Both gave great performances, but Sofia was realistic and made me feel for her, whereas Chaperone is an over the top alcoholic.
re: Legally Blonde Box Office Open?
 Mar 1 2007, 05:10:46 PM
Yes, I went there yesterday. It is officially open.
re: Les Miz rush
 Dec 13 2006, 09:37:43 PM
I went last night, and they were the last row of the orch. You don't miss much except a little on the top of the barracade, and for $26.25, i couldn't really complain.
re: COMPANY: my feelings and thoughts
 Nov 16 2006, 11:49:21 AM
I was there last night and I was completely bored except the last 20 minutes, which really saved it. Raul really nailed "Being Alive" so much so that he was shaking while singing it. It was powerful. I see a Tony nom coming his way. The rest of them were kind of blah though.
Star of "Little Dog Laughed"
 Nov 13 2006, 11:26:01 PM
OK, maybe i am stating the obvious here, but i thought the star of Little Dog Laughed was Johnny Galecki's gigantic penis! Just an opinion!

re: Little Dog Laughed Reviews
 Nov 13 2006, 10:34:07 PM
bump
re: Les Mis SRO?
 Nov 13 2006, 09:48:59 PM
I did SRO on Saturday night. The view isn't too bad. You do miss a little bit (on top of the barricade and such) but otherwise there were great. Too bad Alex was out, but i thought his understudy did a great job, especially since he had limited rehearsal.
re: RENT 'Contact' Question
 Nov 13 2006, 09:03:13 PM
They are having an orgy aren't they?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You