News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ObsessedWithRent2

ObsessedWithRent2 Profile Photo
Member Name: ObsessedWithRent2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked Tour
 Dec 15 2006, 11:29:28 AM
No need to be an ass.
Wicked Tour
 Dec 15 2006, 11:09:12 AM
Hey I was wanting to know if anyone knew who the cast of the Wicked Tour was.

Thanks in advance.

re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels' last matinee performance!
 Oct 3 2006, 05:18:54 PM
To me it seemed like she was coming out twice, either that or it was the usher who was singing like she did in the beginning.
 Oct 2 2006, 03:18:54 AM
I only got one, before it even started.. I wanted to get the opening backdrop of the island. Too beautiful. But thanks for the tip.
 Oct 2 2006, 03:14:49 AM
Yes, I know sorry, I am not good at giving reviews, I just like to say how much I enjoy it and things like that. I tried my hardest to take some pictures during the musical but my best friend was right beside me so I wasn't able to do so.
 Oct 2 2006, 03:06:20 AM
No sorry I am just hyper and everything is jumbled you have no right to be rude. I was just trying to share my excitement with fellow theatre lovers no need to crash my spirits.

And Liz is my girl friend..

Oct 2 2006, 03:01:39 AM
Answering both in the same reply...

COOOOLkid - Fifth paragraph.. Sorry I am still on my high from this evening.. I am going to try my hardest at back staging now.. See I figured.. I got beyond the doors of the back stage, I mayyy have luck in doing it fo Wicked too but who knows.. And that I am going back to the theatre tomorrow because the Queen of Jordan is going to be there and I might have a chance in actually talking to her.

BroadwayRandy0711 - It was beautiful! I se

Queen Latifah
 Oct 2 2006, 02:42:11 AM
What about her in Sweeney Todd?
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels' last matinee performance!
 Oct 2 2006, 02:37:34 AM
I MET NORBERT LEO BUTZ!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WEEKEND, WAS THE BEST EVER!! WELL.. TODAY MADE THE WHOLE WEEKEND SPECIAL!

One of the best ever!!! I met Norbert Leo Butz.... I got to go beyond the stage doors.

He was doing Dirty Rotten Scoundrels in Houston, and I went this afternoon to see it.. my tickets were AWESOME!!! Row H Center 110 and 111 and I went right after the musical was over.. I missed him, and I waited there for two hours, but the cop told me he was gone al

Mandisa at Color Purple --- Thoughts?
 Oct 2 2006, 02:35:11 AM
Diana DeGarmo was also in Brooklyn and played Brooklyn
two questions
 Sep 25 2006, 05:57:01 PM
Who is the tour of DRS?
How do you change your "user name"

Thanks

re: Pics from the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels tour??
 Sep 22 2006, 03:11:08 AM
I am seeing Norbie on his last tour day in houston:) Row EE center 105 and 106
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels National Tour
 Sep 22 2006, 02:54:37 AM
Sorry you didn't like it.. I am seeing it soon for my friend's birthday I am taking her to see it. And I love the music!
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels National Tour
 Sep 22 2006, 02:54:37 AM
Sorry you didn't like it.. I am seeing it soon for my friend's birthday I am taking her to see it. And I love the music!
re: DRS closing photos?
 Sep 21 2006, 03:06:38 AM
It's on Tour now and Norbert Leo Butz is on tour. I will be seeing it on October 1st.. And getting pictures:) But yes too bad it closed so soon
re: I <3 NORBIE!!!
 Sep 17 2006, 11:35:44 PM
Yes Dallas he stops and starts into movies and filming.
re: HOW HAS RENT/ HAIR/ ANY AMERICAN MUSICAL CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
 Sep 17 2006, 10:51:16 PM
Rent has changed me from depression to how I used to live as if there was "no day but today." It has taught me how to erase the past of how things happened and be comfortable with my sexuality.. There is too much to type here so if you would want to know the full story pm me:)
re: I <3 NORBIE!!!
 Sep 17 2006, 10:44:53 PM
I will be getting pictures, and I will be getting autographs from the whole cast plus a backstage tour.. I am taking my best friend to see DRS for her 21st birthday. And I am going to be at the stagedoor when they are done. I have to call this week to see if I can get the backstage tour. When I go to New York next year for my bithday I am getting a tour of Nederlander Theatre hopefully.
re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Sep 17 2006, 10:42:43 PM
BKLYN:

Lee Morgan - signed my poster (Taylor Collins understudy for the OBC Taylor Collins for Tour)
Julie Rieber - signed my poster I made (Brooklyn understudy for OBC Faith for Tour)
Diana DeGarmo - signed my poster I made (2004 American Idol Runner-Up)
Cleavant Derricks - signed my poster I made (OBC street singer and the street singer for Tour)
Melba Moore - signed my cd (my friend bought for me because I didn't have my money and she mailed me the cd)

The Li

I <3 NORBIE!!!
 Sep 17 2006, 10:32:27 PM
I get to see Norbert Leo Butz on OCTOBER FIRST at the matinee performance of DRS this is the second to last performance in Houston! AHHH so excited!! I will get pictures:)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You