News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BWayFanatic

BWayFanatic Profile Photo
Member Name: BWayFanatic
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2 Hello, Dolly! Tix for Tonight!  May 27 2017, 06:55:59 PM

BUMP!  Taking best offer for two Orch seats, just need these to go to someone who will enjoy them.

Please let me know, and happy Memorial Day weekend!

2 Hello, Dolly! Tix for Tonight!  May 27 2017, 04:58:27 PM

Hi all,

My travel plans have gone haywire!  I have TWO tickets to HELLO, DOLLY! tonight at 8PM:

Orchestra, Row T (on the aisle!)

Just looking for face value ($411/ticket) or best offer.

I can send you a PDF of the tickets right away, all set to go.

Hoping someone can use these tix. SO sad I cannot

Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE  Jul 27 2012, 02:27:21 PM
I highly recommend doing the 5 borough distribution...

I got to Jamaica today at 11AM, was about #60 in line and had my two vouchers by 1PM. I waited 2 hours, that's it!

By the time they started distribution there were about 275 people in line. It seemed as though they had about 250 vouchers.

If you're willing to spend an extra 30 minutes on the train, its absolutely worth it.

3 more borough distributions left:

Saturday, July 28 - Bronx
Lehma

Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE  Jul 24 2012, 04:07:56 PM
Has anyone ever tried the 5 borough distribution? I've never heard anything about it, but I assume it must be a little less crowded, no?
Hedwig Revival?  Jul 14 2012, 06:24:37 PM
Apparently someone asked on their Facebook if this was the upcoming NY prod, it says there aren't any transfer plans, so I guess not.

Still looks pretty cool though, I remember really wanting to see Prometheus Bound there, looks like the perfect space for Hedwig, if only I had a car to get to Boston

Hedwig Revival?  Jul 11 2012, 01:43:42 AM
Came across this on Facebook today, is this the revival that's been rumored to come to NYC recently? http://www.hedwigonstage.com/#!home/mainPage

Anyone know if the NYC engagement is still happening? I really just love this show, it'd be great to see it here in the city again.

Shakespeare in the Park - Line Status Thread  Jun 5 2012, 12:13:40 PM
For those of you curious, there are only about 50 people in line right now.

And yes, the saxophone man is here

Shakespeare in the Park - Line Status Thread  Jun 5 2012, 09:16:22 AM
GatorNY - Sure thing, it's here to help everyone!

It looks as if the whole site is down now, doesn't this happen every year?

Shakespeare in the Park - Line Status Thread  Jun 5 2012, 08:52:36 AM
With Shakespeare in the Park beginning tonight with "As You Like It," I figured it might be nice to have 1 thread where everyone can field their questions about tickets or post status updates about the line (especially for when Into the Woods starts).

So here you have it, anyone in line for the first preview of As You Like It?

I'm curious as to how difficult the virtual lotto will be today, especially cause it looks as though there's some tech problems on the site with new account enrollment...

For anyone who needs the link, because I'm sure someone will ask: http://shakespeareinthepark.org/tickets

Telly Leung, Uzo Aduba, Nick Blaemire and Morgan James To Join Hunter Parrish in GODSPELL; Tickets on Sale  Aug 16 2011, 04:22:17 PM
I hope this production gets a cast recording, because its gonna sound amazing.

Glory Days may not be liked by many, but Blaemire can SING! Also, did anyone else catch Morgan James when she went on for Janet Dacal? I thought she took a bland role and made it pretty amazing.

I wonder who'll be singing what?

Raul Esparza Master Class  Jul 14 2011, 12:15:12 AM
Any reports on how this was? I was waitlisted too Any word of another one? *fingers crossed*
Raul Esparza Master Class  Jul 9 2011, 02:10:39 PM
Has anyone been let in off the wait list yet? I just added myself to the list but I'm worried it's too late. This looks amazing.

P.S. If any of you auditors end up not being able to go, feel free to PM me :)

Tony Awards Viewing  May 20 2011, 03:36:16 PM
ATW - American Theatre Wing

I'm torn between watching in Times Square, just watching at home, or maybe checking out the BroadwaySpace Party. Something about Cubby Bernstein hosting a Tony Party is pretty funny.

Tony Awards Viewing  May 20 2011, 03:13:06 PM
Does anyone know if ATW is planning on having another Tony Awards viewing in Times Square this year?
Matt Cavenaugh Master Class?  Apr 27 2011, 03:07:58 PM
Would he be hosting the class shirtless?
Kate Baldwin  Apr 8 2011, 04:56:09 PM
Kate as Anna in "The King and I" would be perfection. I can't think of a role she'd be so well suited for!

And thanks for that find on the master class ABB. I won't be in the city that day, but I'm making my sister go instead. That's so cheap!

Kate Baldwin  Apr 7 2011, 07:07:27 PM
"How are Things in Glocca Morra" came up on my iPod this morning. I almost forgot how amazing Kate Baldwin was in Finian's Rainbow.

Did anyone go to her "American Songbook" concert, I'd love to have been there!

I hope she comes back to the boards soon, I'd sure love to see her live again.

Welcome to B'way, Chris Rock: and am I allowed to comment on a final dress rehearsal here, guys?  Mar 15 2011, 11:35:30 PM
I just got back from the first preview, here are my thoughts:

My overall thoughts on the show are pretty lukewarm. I think they best way to sort through the show is looking at the Good, The Bad, and the "eh..."

The GOOD:

The SETS! The sets were done by the same artist who brought us the August: Osage County set, and boy are they amazing. The set is like an intricate puzzle piece. It's 3 full apartments, and pieces spin, flip, and collapse to fully bring us into each

Catch me if you Can Preview Thread  Mar 11 2011, 11:44:37 PM
Just got back myself. While the production as a whole is very well executed, my problem with the show was with the inconsistent score. (More on that in a second)

Aaron Tveit is perfect. His crystal clear voice and charm make him ridiculously likeable. He carries the show and makes it look effortless. Norbert Leo Butz was kind of a disappointment in my eyes. I know he was feeling sick (I heard vocal nodes), but nothing in the scores lets his signature voice shine through at all. Ke

Fences SRO lately?  Jun 11 2010, 10:16:43 PM
Can anyone tell me how Fences SRO has been lately? I was hoping to try it tomorrow and I'm interested as to how early people are getting there to make sure they get a spot. Thanks, hope you enjoy the weekend!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You