News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for smiles

smiles Profile Photo
Member Name: smiles
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Funny ad-libs
 Jan 7 2007, 03:23:42 PM
A Friend of mine saw wicked...and for some reason Galinda's bubble wasn't working so she had to walk on stage or something...and then during the catfight scene

Elphaba says "We I guess we can't all come and go by bubble....and apparantly neither can you!"

re: What's with all of the teens obsessed Wicked and RENT!?
 Jan 7 2007, 03:16:42 PM
4 years ago, I would tell you that I was a fan of musicals.....but if you asked me what were my favorite musicals I would say 'Phantom of the Opera, Sound Of Music and Grease" because that's all I knew....and the only reason I knew of those musicals were because they were movies.

Then a few years ago I went on a grade 12 school trip, to New York and saw Wicked.....Yes I'll admitt it..I was a crazy obsessed fan after that....but seeing wicked, and enjoying it so much, I decided to look

re: Legally Blonde Casting Announced
 Nov 15 2006, 06:15:27 PM
Richard H Blake is a perfect fit for Warren
re: 10 Shows in 6 days!
 Nov 7 2006, 07:28:35 PM
When I graduate form University (in 3 and a half very long years) I plan on going to New York for a Week and seeing as many shows as I can....most likely 2 a day... I am so excited I made a "must see shows before I die" and will edit the list whenever needed....yeha I know i'm a little too excited...
Sadly this trip is getting me through University....Whenever I think about it I just get so happy...

re: This GREASE 'thing'
 Nov 7 2006, 07:23:54 PM
when does this plan to air?
re: Movie Musical
 Sep 17 2006, 07:11:30 PM
don't kill me but I loved the RENT Movie. I also loved CABARET, and I really really want to see HAIR
re: How old were you when you lost your Broadway virginity?
 Aug 29 2006, 02:34:36 PM
I'v ealways loved musicals but The day I lost my broadway virginity was May 17th, 2005 to....Wicked.
re: Wedding Singer Demo Album
 Aug 26 2006, 07:41:29 PM
what is this demo?? DO you mean like the workshop?? is there a legal cd of it? if not anyone know wher I can find myself a copy?
re: Respected singers whose voices grate your nerves
 Aug 25 2006, 09:31:34 PM
oh and I forgot....the girl who plays the original "Kate Monster" in AVE. Q
re: Respected singers whose voices grate your nerves
 Aug 25 2006, 07:48:07 PM
kristin Chenoweth
re: Wedding Singer Incidental Music
 Aug 25 2006, 07:37:54 AM
I personally like Right On TIme way more than I like SOmeday.
re: what shows can you recite?
 Aug 25 2006, 07:36:07 AM
wicked 100%
rent 100%
Wedding singer 95%
Phantom of the Opera 99%

Sound of Music (movie) 100%

re: Your Strongest Memories of Your First Broadway Show
 Aug 23 2006, 07:51:07 PM
My first (and last sadly) braodway show was Wicked (last year). I've been to a few regional musicals and I see literly everything local, but my first actual "broadway" show was Wicked.

It was our grade 12 trip... May 17th 2005. we spent the day shopping, ate in china town.... the day was quite possibly one of the best days of my meager existance (yes I'm a small-town musical theatre geek).
I remember the exact feeling I had when The show started. Musicals are my life, (granted, ha

re: Tina Maddigan lady in waiting
 Aug 23 2006, 08:15:48 AM
I've always wondered what u/s do when they are not performing...
re: Top ten favorite CHARACTERS in a musical
 Aug 22 2006, 09:19:44 AM
Angel -RENT
Robbie -The wedding Singer
Leaf Coneybear - Spelling Bee
Eponine -Les Miz
Rod -Ave. Q
Radames - AIDA
Galinda -Wicked
Peter Allen -The BOy From Oz
Sweeney Todd -Sweeney Todd
Mark -RENT

Anne of Green Gables/Megan Follows Love Thread
 Aug 21 2006, 09:29:28 AM
I live on Prince Edward Island (home to Anne of Green Gables). And I have no desire to see this show. I hate Anne! The hype about Anne just makes me crazy! I LOVE Musicals, but I hate Anne of Green gable. My hate for Anne overpowers my love for musicals.
re: Cast Recordings: Story or Not?
 Aug 19 2006, 09:12:50 AM
I love the dialogue within and leading into the songs. It makes the songs so much more enjoyable (for myself at least)
re: Who's your favorite character from RENT?
 Aug 19 2006, 09:11:42 AM
favorite is AngelI can most relate to Mark...for sure
re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Aug 19 2006, 08:58:30 AM
does anyone know why laura is sick? like did she strain her voice, or cracked a rib or something?
re: Musicals that turned out to be better then you thought ???
 Aug 15 2006, 02:07:57 PM

2 years ago we took a class trip to NY and we were going to see Wicked. I was openly opposed to seeing it. At t he time I hated everything Oz -related. I even made a long list of reasons why we shouldn't go see it. But alas my complaining did nothing and we saw it anyway. I loved it, and I know not many people like wicked but i thought it was great. I fell in love with it after "what is this feeling". from that point on, I never judged a musical before I saw it.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You