News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwaynSeventh2

BroadwaynSeventh2 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwaynSeventh2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Be In the Heights contest
 Feb 27 2010, 12:36:32 PM
Ok I'm glad to hear that! I'm currently # 2 for my city so I think I'm in good shape. Were you guys in the top 5?
Be In the Heights contest
 Feb 27 2010, 12:21:44 PM
Ok... so it's getting close to In the Heights being in my city. I'm in the Be In the Heights contest so I'm getting a little nervous about that. Has anyone here WON the contest? I haven't really heard of anyone and I'm starting to wonder if it's legit.
re: Love, Inc review
 Feb 6 2009, 12:48:11 PM
I saw Love Inc. this past summer. It was cute... it wasn't AMAZING but it was definatly cute.

massofmen heres the link for the website... www.loveincmusical.com

re: Title of Show Stage Door????
 Oct 10 2008, 10:11:57 PM
Yup!
this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!
 Oct 8 2008, 09:59:30 AM
OMG Tulita... THEY WRE AMAZING!!!!!!

I'm totes going to make some now.

They were like rice krispie treats put together with vanilla ice cream... YUM!!!!!!

this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!
 Oct 6 2008, 09:54:04 AM
No, I'm not bringing any rice krispies... but does anyone know who made the ones at the [tos] booth for the flea market? They were AMAZING!!!!!!
re: Did Reese ever see LB?
 Sep 23 2008, 09:45:42 PM
I remember about 3 or 4 months after it opened on Broadway, LBB was in Parade and said Reese hadn't seen it yet. I'm sure that if she had gone after that it would be been online somewhere.
re: [title of show]
 Sep 3 2008, 12:56:28 AM
I'm sorry but the one thing this show has done for me is that it has taught me to believe.

Believe and it will happen!

For all you [tossers] out there don't say, "if the show gets better sales" or "hopefully the show will get more people coming to see it." Just believe and know, the show will make it! It will happen!

re: What's the most number of times you've seen one show?
 Aug 26 2008, 03:05:15 PM
Wicked- 21 but that is including tour and Chicago

[Title of Show] since its been on bway- 10

Awkward Stage Door Moments
 Aug 19 2008, 11:45:55 AM
Rymes_with_witch... when was the Susan boob thing? I wonder if she just gets this question a lot!
re: [title of show] rush question...
 Jul 30 2008, 12:53:27 AM
The lotto has about 50 people most nights. However, if you lose lotto, they sell cheaper tickets at the box office. I lost once, but got $110 2nd row center orchestra tickets for only $45. Bring as many people as you can to the lotto to increase your chances. :)
re: My [tos] drag queen name...
 Jul 26 2008, 11:58:36 AM
You just take random names or objects and make a name.

An example from the show:

Mini VanRental

re: Tracie Thoms to close Rent Broadway
 Jul 19 2008, 03:26:12 PM
Winston, would you like to see the email? Stop being an asshole because you know I was right.

Anyways guys, YAY FOR TRACIE!

Jul 19 2008, 12:06:44 PM
You're welcome, winston89. I am just making up for what you are lacking. :)

And you're right, I had no link. I can see why you didn't believe me, but I was told from Tracie herself. And she has posted a blog about it now, therefor it is true.

Jul 19 2008, 08:56:30 AM
Please inform me when Broadway World turned into Grammar School.

Thanks for playing!

Jul 19 2008, 12:55:42 AM
Don't believe it. That's cool. But expect to feel like a retard when she announces it soon. :)

Her music page has already announced it. She herself is not allowed to say anything to the public until it is officially announced.

Tracie Thoms to close Rent Broadway
 Jul 19 2008, 12:20:08 AM
It has yet to be formally announced, but Tracie Thoms will be closing out Rent on Broadway as Joanne Jefferson. She will take over the role on July 26th.
re: Sutton Foster reminds me of...
 Jul 1 2008, 12:41:05 AM
Actually she has always reminded me of Kate from Jon and Kate Plus 8... but I could see Mary Tyler Moore.
re: Most Uncomfortable Theatre Moments with your parents
 Jun 21 2008, 01:00:46 AM
Threepenny Opera for sure! We really didn't know what we were getting ourselves into. But I enjoyed it!

Oh now if my mom and I know there is going to be an embarassing moment I bring one of my friends and make them sit in between.

re: Britney Spears did Ruthless?
 Jun 15 2008, 01:11:37 AM
TDH... seriously just busted a gut!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You