News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Renthead#1

Renthead#1 Profile Photo
Member Name: Renthead#1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Blog Address:
Profile: Oh Hello

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: How is the new 'Rent' Cast?  Feb 26 2014, 03:17:41 AM
yes... i hope so.
re: How is the new 'Rent' Cast?  Feb 26 2014, 03:08:36 AM
Does anybudy know how the current tour cast is
How Are The Lottery/Rush Seats For...  Dec 11 2009, 02:17:12 AM
I'm going to be in New York for a week and want to try my chances at a lottery/rush for these shows:

In The Heights
Next To Normal
Chicago
West Side Story

How are the seats for these shows if you get lottery/rush tickets? Are the seats hard to see the stage from? Are they in a bad location? Sadly i'm sort of a seat snob. Thanks!

re: WSS Lottery Chances  Nov 8 2009, 09:49:28 PM
But you have a better chance of winning depending on what show your seeing.
re: WSS Lottery Chances  Nov 8 2009, 09:04:04 PM
It's just I rarely get to come to New York, and Im only going to be there for like 3 days, and would just like to go to a lotto/rush in which I have the best chance of winning. I don’t don't want to risk losing a lottery and then one Broadway night to my trip would be wasted.
re: Next To Normal Lotto weekdays?  Nov 8 2009, 04:41:48 PM
Will the lotto still be insane during the week of Christmas?
re: In the Heights Lotto  Nov 8 2009, 04:40:05 PM
Do you think the lotto will still be hard to win during the week of Christmas?
re: WSS Lottery Chances  Nov 8 2009, 04:07:07 PM
Okay I dont think Im gonna see WSS then. What are my chances of getting rush/lotto tickets to these shows:

A Little Night Music
Chicago
Finians Rainbow
Hair
Next To Normal
Ragtime
Dreamgirls

WSS Lottery Chances  Nov 8 2009, 03:37:10 PM
I am going to New York in December during winter break and would love to see West Side Story. I'm planning to do the lottery with 3 other people. What are our chances of winning?
re: Next to Normal Rush  Jun 8 2009, 06:09:45 PM
How busy do you think Rush will be in mid-August? I'd expect it to not be as crazy because there are a lot of schools that I know of that start in the beginning of August. But I dont know.
Is It Safe To Buy Tickets From Scalpers?  Oct 17 2008, 07:39:05 PM
Spring Awakening is currently playing in my town, and I was never able to buy tickets off Ticketmaster or anything. Im sure they are sold out now, but I really wanna go. Im pretty sure there will be scalpers at this show. I've never bought tickets from a scalper before and would like to know if its safe. Will they ever give you a fake ticket or something.

re: Any high school productions that actually do a show justice?  Sep 7 2008, 07:48:09 PM
This is pretty good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQ2jtJ3WxI

re: Photo Coverage: Spring Awakening Onstage Proposal  Aug 25 2008, 01:06:36 AM
Maybe that kind of stuff turns them on.
re: Photo Coverage: Spring Awakening Onstage Proposal  Aug 25 2008, 12:39:48 AM
Maybe they chose a show like SA because its about young love or something.
re: Flying to Seattle to visit a friend and possibly seeing Shrek  Aug 20 2008, 05:54:28 PM
When I went basically the whole cast came out. All the leads at least.
re: Flying to Seattle to visit a friend and possibly seeing Shrek  Aug 20 2008, 05:11:05 PM
Not sure about student discounts.

To get to the stage door exit the theatre and take a right, keep walking straight, then take another right, you'll see an alley, and in the alley you'll find the stage door where the cast exits.

re: The 'Let's Be Positive About the Theater' Thread  Aug 7 2008, 05:41:07 PM
Another Young lover of Broadway over here (15). I saw my first Broadway show at age 10 (Wicked) and ever since then my life has never been the same. I've made it my goal to move to New York when I turn 19 and be a part of this business that we call show. I'm so glad I found Broadway!

re: Show Within a Show  Jul 12 2008, 02:17:03 AM
Double Post

re: Show Within a Show  Jul 12 2008, 02:16:58 AM
Who can forget Wicked's Wizomania!

re: PASSING STRANGE To Close July 20 (Spike Lee Will Film It)  Jul 10 2008, 03:19:16 PM
No! I wanted to see this show soo bad! But I'll have the dvd and who knows maybe they'll have a revival. Hey its possible.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You