News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Elphaba43

Member Name: Elphaba43
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http:/
Blog Address:
Profile: I'm 21 and I love Broadway. It's my every wish, dream and prayer. I hope to make it there some day!! I also play the cello. Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Christopher Sieber Moves Up LA CAGE Debut to 3/11!
 Mar 10 2011, 11:36:26 PM
I think it's really great that he adapted to the part so nicely and the transition is going so smoothly. He's gonna be great and I'd come back to see this show again.
Black Actresses who could play Mama Rose?
 Mar 10 2011, 11:32:59 PM
I think Phylicia Rashad would be a great Rose :)
Roseland Is on Fire
 Mar 10 2011, 02:41:18 AM
I saw that 6 firefighters were hurt trying to put out this fire. Keep them in your prayers....

http://www.wpix.com/wpix-roseland-ballroom-fire,0,6495038.story

Tiffany Schleigh's Birthday Benefit/Mallory Bechtel
 Mar 6 2011, 10:30:11 PM
The video says "Lea Michele's Rain on My Parade" because it gets more views. And Libby did Wicked in San Fransisco and I think that she also has an incredible talent. There were also other Broadway performers there.
Young Frankenstein touring cast
 Mar 4 2011, 02:22:37 AM
I've got tickets for when they come to Buffalo. Has anyone seen it yet? I'm excited, I loved the show when it was on Broadway and I already know there's gonna be some changes with the staging. Anyone like it or no?
Auditioning for Oklahoma
 Mar 4 2011, 01:54:05 AM
Which person sounds like Miranda? Me?
Auditioning for Oklahoma
 Mar 3 2011, 09:45:38 PM
Oklahoma is coming back to Broadway?
Auditioning for Oklahoma
 Mar 3 2011, 04:01:12 AM
I don't know much about this musical. I know the two female leads are Laurey and Ado Annie. I can sing soprano, mezzo and alto. I don't know what to audition for. I don't know what would be better for me and which song would be better to sing for which part? I'll audition for both parts if I have to :) Any suggestions would be great. Thanks everyone!
Your biggest Broadway crush
 Feb 28 2011, 05:07:30 AM
No one has mentioned Alexander Hanson in A Little Night Music!!! That salt and pepper hair, the sexy British accent, those eyes, and his singing voice is beautiful. Also Marc Kudisch in 9 to 5. He's like a weirdly sexy 70's p*rn star....yum. Matt Morrison is just hot. Tim Curry is also really hot too, I also have a really big crush on Alan Rickman in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves when he plays the Sheriff of Nottingham!! I guess you could say I like the older man....
re: Hairdo help!!
 Feb 28 2011, 04:55:41 AM
He actually is gay....lmao
Shrek The Musical Tour 2/24 in Buffalo!
 Feb 27 2011, 11:39:57 PM
I saw the show tonight and I am happy to report that Haven was in the show tonight as Fiona. A lot of my friends told me that she was out a lot. Earlier this afternoon, my friend went to see the show and Sandra Denise was on.
Shrek The Musical Tour 2/24 in Buffalo!
 Feb 26 2011, 08:19:26 PM
I'm going to see Shrek tomorrow at Shea's. Does anyone know if Haven will be back in it?
Jeffrey Tambor Withdraws from LA CAGE AUX FOLLES
 Feb 26 2011, 08:17:26 PM
I say we bring back Kelsey.....John Lithgow might be a good possibility?
I'm gonna do it
 Feb 18 2011, 05:48:40 AM
I just set up an audition for AMDA. I think I've got the song down but the monologue, I could use some help with. Any good suggestions for a 21 year old female? Thanks everyone!
Miss Hannigan audition coming up
 Feb 18 2011, 01:02:34 AM
I'm auditioning for Miss Hannigan and was trying to find a song low enough. I've got a wide range and I was thinking of the song "When You're Good to Mamma" from "Chicago". I was going for a real deep character song. Do you think my choice is alright? If there are any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! Thank you!
Little sweet words to put at the end of a bio
 Dec 4 2010, 05:10:50 PM
I do understand but thanks for the suggestions! I've got til January to figure something out....
What just happened at Jersey Boys in Philly today?! (12/4/10)
 Dec 4 2010, 03:27:04 PM
Oh man! Love and prayers....
 Dec 4 2010, 03:12:46 PM
I do understand that you're not trying to be witchy or anything but I have no way with words at all.....lol. I'm trying to find a little short "theater is life" kind of quote. I know it needs to be heartfelt but I have no way with words. Just putting something at the end that expresses how much theater means to me and that it's my life and my passion.
 Dec 4 2010, 03:04:30 PM
I just got into a musical that's one of my absolute favorite shows, Jekyll and Hyde, as the ensemble. I was wondering what kind of sweet little anectdotes at the end of my bio I could put about theater? Short, sweet and heartfelt? Anyone? Thanks!
Songs to sing for concert
 Dec 2 2010, 11:50:54 PM
I just got cast in a Broadway concert, I get to pick my own songs. I'm a mezzo soprano belter. I'm looking for upbeat songs and ballads. Any suggestions, out there? Thanks all!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You