News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for elphieandglindabffl

elphieandglindabffl Profile Photo
Member Name: elphieandglindabffl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: LES MISÉRABLES extends limited engagement
 Dec 19 2006, 08:18:06 PM
"kill me. NOW."
Oh God.. shut up people about these nasty comments.. If you don't like Les Mis there is deff. something wrong with you people. I was just in Les Mis with my high school and I played Gavroche.. I heard of it, but didn't really like it or didn't know at all what happened. By the time the show closed I of course still want to do the shows, but by listening to the songs it tells a powerful message out. But I do agree that if you don't have the perfect cast.. the poeple who you d

re: Is the Wedding Singer worth seeing before it closes?
 Dec 19 2006, 08:11:03 PM
"Is the Wedding Singer worth seeing before it closes?"
Yes it is. I think it is a fabulous musical and it should not close. It is a great show and I will have it be brought back on Broadway or brought in London to play Holly or be in the chorus. The dancing is great.. i'm a dancer... so that's why i put it first. I also dance and sing. They are amazing. I'm 14, but I know a lot about musicals. I've never been to new york, but I do have a copy of The Wedding Singer Original Cast that I bought

re: Les Miserables (11.21.06)
 Nov 22 2006, 09:16:34 AM
hey LimelightMike!
I'm in Les Miserables the high school version and I play Gavroche. yes I am a girl at age 14, but I was the only one with the right voice range and we didn't have that many boys audition and none of them are short. but i really want to see les mis on broadway now, cause now I get the story after hearing and acting these songs out so many times. I too did not kow anything about this musical other than that people die by getting shot. This musical is extreamly moving! I'm gl

re: acting classes, really good ones
 Oct 15 2006, 11:30:27 AM
pants2- Thanks so much for the info! I am only 14, but I want to become a Broadway star someday. This is really helpful! Thanks again!
re: Constantine stops the show, while Laura is left cold in the Wedding Sin
 Oct 15 2006, 10:35:35 AM
excuse me for everyone who doesn't like Laura! I have a copy of soon after it opened and she did amazing... no one is better than she is, even Tina. I love Tina, but i have t say she is not the best one for this role. DRSisLove, when you saw Laura she should not have done the show because she still wasn't well enough to make the show good. But I do understand what you think and say because if I were you and didn't have a copy of the show before she got sick or never saw her do a performance then
re: Barbara or Kristin?
 Oct 14 2006, 09:41:25 AM
kristin!
re: Is Julia the standby Elphaba now?
 Jul 17 2006, 08:51:51 AM
I hope Julia goes off of the tour. There is rumor that Sho might be Elphaba later on in the year. Julia is brilliant, but just not my fav.
re: Wicked sit-down in L.A. : It's OFFICIAL!
 Jul 17 2006, 08:50:25 AM
YES!! I hope Idina and Kristen open because they are the best. I don't care what anyone says, they will always be the best at their roles and it's not because they are the originals, it's because they give it that something that makes it the best. Oh I really hope it's them!!!!
re: Shows you have been in but you are embarassed to say you have.
 Jun 1 2006, 05:36:00 PM
I agree with you JonnyBoy
re: Little Mary Sunshine targeted for Broadway?
 Jun 1 2006, 02:41:20 PM
I LOVE this show!!!! I just played it in April and I played Cora. I love this show so much! I know it is a spoff, but it could work. I would do anything to play my role again! I know I am only going into 9th grade and all, but I know what I am talking about! This could work... ya never know untill you try it!
re: BEST Musicals that DIDN'T win Best Musical
 Jun 1 2006, 02:16:40 PM
2003 WICKED!!!
re: Shows you have been in but you are embarassed to say you have.
 Jun 1 2006, 02:10:04 PM
I was in Little Mary sunsine this year and I played Cora. I was 13 when I layed that role, now I am 14. I know the show is like really corny, but I started to love it after a while. How can you hate it? Well..... I know how cause some of the adults in the play was glad that it was over..lol. Just wanting to tell you that I was just in it in April and that it was a fun experience. I would do anything to play Cora again.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You