News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pathman2

Member Name: pathman2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FOLLIES at Carnegie Hall  Apr 19 2024, 06:05:16 PM

The balcony is now on sale. Lots of availability this minute.

Pineapple Room  Apr 19 2024, 11:22:13 AM

I asked two different staff members about the Pineapple Room last Saturday (4/13) and neither knew where it was going to be. There is a blocked-off passage in one of the stairwells. Maybe it's there?

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club Previews  Apr 16 2024, 09:45:43 PM

GiantsInTheSky2 said: "Any merch? Is the album available at the theater?"

The merch was underwhelming. I didn’t see the CD in the cabinets they were selling it out of. I think this is all of it:

https://aracaeventmerch.com/collections/cab-shop-all

MOTHER PLAY seating question  Apr 15 2024, 08:53:28 AM

I watched from orchestra row H in the farthest seat on the right side (sold as partial view but IMO a better cheap option than the last rows of the mezzanine). The same single on the left side would have been better in terms of seeing more of the entrances and exits, but I didn’t miss much and nothing important. FYI, the farthest seat in row G is much more obstructed (there are the same number of seats in rows G and H, so that the far seat in H isn’t directly a

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club Previews  Mar 31 2024, 06:41:43 PM

The SeatGeek code (SPRING2024) can also be used toward preordering drinks at Cabaret. Tempted.

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Mar 31 2024, 06:41:11 PM

The SeatGeek code (SPRING2024) can also be used toward preordering drinks at Cabaret. Tempted.

Sufjan Stevens & Justin Peck's  Mar 14 2024, 08:29:05 AM

Are they trying to open at the St. James by the Tony deadline (4/25)? Is that even possible?

BACK TO THE FUTURE will transfer to Broadway in 2023  Mar 11 2024, 12:40:09 PM

Any seating recommendations (without giving too many spoilers)? I see that the first row of the center orchestra is cheaper than the others, but I assume that is too close. Thoughts?

Cole Escola is Mary Todd Lincoln in OH, MARY! Off-Broadway  Feb 21 2024, 09:09:20 AM

cjmclaughlin10 said: "Where?!?! Sorry I’m not seeing it on the sight"

Just click through and open the full calendar. Hopefully this link works:

https://ci.ovationtix.com/32405

Cole Escola is Mary Todd Lincoln in OH, MARY! Off-Broadway  Feb 21 2024, 08:53:45 AM

The extension is on sale!

Cole Escola is Mary Todd Lincoln in OH, MARY! Off-Broadway  Feb 16 2024, 08:12:13 PM

The greyed-out, crossed-out dates are no longer there. Are they trying to transfer to Broadway by the end of this season?!

Cole Escola is Mary Todd Lincoln in OH, MARY! Off-Broadway  Feb 16 2024, 02:20:03 PM

Is the front row of the orchestra too close? 

Cole Escola is Mary Todd Lincoln in OH, MARY! Off-Broadway  Feb 16 2024, 11:28:23 AM

How much leg room is there in the first row of the mezzanine? Judging from the posts, it seems like this might be the best place to sit, but I haven't been to this theater in many years. Thanks! (Hoping for an extension like everyone else!)

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Jan 18 2024, 02:43:21 PM

Anything for Once Upon a Mattress at Encores? Thanks!

Cats Workshop inspired by Ballroom Scene  Nov 14 2023, 01:55:56 PM

Presale is happening now for Citi credit card members. Kinda expensive but I'm buying since I'm really looking forward to this one.

CONFIRMED: CABARET at the August Wilson Theatre, Spring 2024  Oct 25 2023, 10:51:23 AM

jpiedrafite said: "Is anyone getting an error message saying it's an invalid code?"

Yep, same here when trying to check other performances.

CONFIRMED: CABARET at the August Wilson Theatre, Spring 2024  Oct 25 2023, 10:23:25 AM

TotallyEffed said: "These PRICES."

I agree! All the table seats are $699 + fees (except for one pair of accessible table seats). I went with center row E for $349 + fees (with Amex preferred) for the 4/13 evening. Wasn't given an option to add the Pineapple Room for this preview, just individual food items. Looks like the Pineapple Room is available after opening night. Good luck getting what you want!

CONFIRMED: CABARET at the August Wilson Theatre, Spring 2024  Oct 23 2023, 10:20:45 AM

Can someone summarize where the best place(s) to sit will be, in terms of viewing the actual show but also experiencing the preshow, based on the London production. We plan to splurge on this one but eating/drinking in the “Pineapple Room” sounds better than at a table by the stage. Is one end (or side) of seats better? Any help would be appreciated! My Amex is ready for Wednesday!

Annie Baker's New Signature Play POSTPONED  Aug 19 2023, 08:06:04 AM

Did anyone see the first preview last night (8/18)? So curious about this one!

THE SIGN IN SIDNEY BRUSTEIN'S WINDOW - TICKET LINK  Apr 27 2023, 05:14:07 PM

Does anything visually happen when the character Gloria goes to the top level in the second act. I loved my front row rush ticket but couldn’t see the actress when she said her line up there. Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You