News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 15minutecall

Member Name: 15minutecall
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bad lyrics by good lyricists  Sep 3 2018, 03:00:13 AM

Of course there’s an excuse for Yeu and yeu and yeu. It’s a joke in a song meant to be performed by children.

FOLLIES- National Theatre Live  Nov 15 2017, 10:07:02 PM

Holiday inn - 10/13 - 1 tkt, ctr orch, $35  Oct 12 2016, 02:41:27 PM

My theater buddy is working tomorrow night so I have an extra ticket, perfect location in center orchestra, priced to go at $35. PM here or e me at commopics@gmail.com.

Mother Courage at CSC  Dec 30 2015, 02:30:22 PM

CSC is a subscription house. Cancelling a show wouldn't cut losses, only add to them.

Seating advice please: View From the Bridge  Nov 18 2015, 03:37:42 PM

Thanks much for the input JBroadway but I admit to being confused. Would you prefer middle of the row or the end by the orchestra? And yes, you can choose your seat now.

Seating advice please: View From the Bridge  Nov 18 2015, 03:27:47 PM

I've gone through the threads here and it seems onstage is the place to be for this. Where in a row is best? In the middle at the break or at the end corner by the orchestra section? And how many rows up from the stage? Thanks!

1 tkt MERCURY FUR tonight 9/3 - best offer  Sep 3 2015, 04:27:44 PM

i have a great extra tkt for Mercury Fur tonight at Signature at 7:30. I'd hate for it to go to waste. PM if interested.

MERCURY FUR at The New Group  Sep 3 2015, 01:38:44 AM

I've got an extra tkt for the 9/3 show tonight. Best offer. PM me.

The Wild Party Opens This Week  Jul 17 2015, 05:04:54 AM

"It's an awesome cast with some glorious vocals. But, I think, nowadays with Encores, it's like "Will this transfer?" And this one is just a dud in that regard."

RippedMan, I'm curious why you think Encores is now judged by whether the staged concert transfers. In 8 years, I can think of only 3 shows have made the leap. That doesn't seem like a lot to me. 

Mamma Mia!  Jul 15 2015, 11:57:09 PM

"Why would they use the stop clause for a long running show? If they did, maybe they will do the same with Chicago." 

Sure, maybe the Shuberts will kick Chicago out if they feel the show has run its course. But the Ambassador is a much less desirable house than the Broadhurst so I wouldn't let it keep you up at night.

Help identifying an actor  Jul 10 2015, 11:10:04 PM

If it's a selfie, it's you! Are you sure this isn't some twisted way to see if anyone recognizes you?

Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage  Jul 10 2015, 05:42:37 PM

Conspiracy theorists, you think one of the most reputable producers in the biz would trust this kid and his family to stay quiet about being hired to pull off a publicity stunt knowing that if the truth got out it would be the end of his reputation and probably the show? Really?

Maltby and Shire's Waterfall  Jun 29 2015, 07:34:35 AM

I'd be amazed if this show made it to Broadway. It's problems are in its DNA. But the design, orchestrations, and music direction are lovely.

King & I - 1 great extra tkt 4/23 8pm  Apr 22 2015, 10:03:02 PM

if someone would like to join me for King & I on Thursday 4/23 at 8, it's in the center orchestra zone. I'm asking for the member price of $62 or best offer.

Looking for 2 tickets to the King and I  Apr 22 2015, 09:55:38 PM

I have just 1. Central orchestra. 4/23 at 8pm. Member price or best offer. $62. If you find 1 more and the location nearly as good I'll set these and your an sit together.

1 great tkt for 39 Steps Fri & It Shoulda Been U Sat nt - best offer  Apr 16 2015, 01:37:20 PM

My friend canceled on me so I will take best offer for an extra ticket, prime location, to 39 Steps 4/17 &/or It Shoulda Been You on Saturday night 4/18.

DOCTOR ZHIVAGO Previews  Mar 28 2015, 06:24:33 PM
Mattbrain, Millie premiered at La Jolla Playhouse, which McAnuff ran for a long period of time. But Mayer directed it from the start.
Interesting call from NYTW  Mar 24 2015, 09:08:09 PM
As of at least last summer abroad, the show was one act.
Equity and the 99-seat plan  Mar 13 2015, 09:15:54 PM
"LA had perhaps a dozen medium-sized theatres that paid decent salaries to actors." Please cite those theaters. LATC is the only one that comes to mind.

"At this time, LA, the self-proclaimed Entertainment Capital of the World, has less paying theatre than Pittsburgh or Milwaukee. And some producers of 99-seat are making money hand over fist. I don’t think that’s a coincidence." You infer that waiver is responsible for the loss of ~ 10 well-paying theaters. Please explain how. Please ci

Anyone having trouble getting Hamilton tickets?  Mar 8 2015, 01:37:14 PM
Macnyc, you "finally" got up to the box office at 9:30? That's just half an hour after it opened right?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You