News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jcrispee2

Member Name: jcrispee2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Overnight Rush/SRO
 Jun 5 2017, 11:02:09 PM

I have all these same questions!!! 

NY Pops Gala '17 Honoring Kelli O'Hara and Bartlett Sher
 May 2 2017, 02:23:17 PM

I was in attendance last night as well and couldn't agree more. The whole night was fantastic! My favorite moment was Kelli coming out at the end to sing "Fable" from The Light in the Piazza! She sounded amazing and so wish she gets to play the role of Margaret sometime down the line in a revival of the show! 

Dear Evan Hansen - Mystery Seats
 May 1 2017, 11:59:03 AM

From what I saw, there were tickets next to each other available. I want to say there were like 4 or 5 pairs of seats and then a few scattered singles. 

Cynthia Erivo is an Oscar away from an EGOT
 Apr 29 2017, 04:06:02 PM

IdinaBellFoster said: "Cynthia tweeted that she also gets an Emmy award. The producers confirmed this with her. 

"

Thanks for the clarification!

Isn't it interesting that the Today show performance that she wins the Emmy for was filmed the morning he was nominated for the Tony! 

Apr 29 2017, 04:06:01 PM

IdinaBellFoster said: "Cynthia tweeted that she also gets an Emmy award. The producers confirmed this with her. 

"

Thanks for the clarification!

Isn't it interesting that the Today show performance that she wins the Emmy for was filmed the morning he was nominated for the Tony! 

Apr 29 2017, 02:55:36 PM

I thought I had read some where that the performers didn't get the Emmy but the show it was on. So in this case, I thought The Today Show was the winner of the Emmy, not the cast. Am I wrong?

Riedel on Scrambling to Find a Tony Host
 Apr 14 2017, 04:36:34 PM

Green_Flash said: "Rachel Bloom from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend would be great.  She's hilarious and can sing and write music!

"

I think she would be great as well!

Would they ever consider bringing back Rosie to host? I thought she did great all the years she hosted. 

Tony rehearsal tickets
 May 26 2016, 01:23:08 PM

Thanks! Wasn't sure if they were giving them out like last year or not. 

Tony rehearsal tickets
 May 25 2016, 11:17:35 PM

Does anyone know if there is a possibility of getting a single ticket for the Tony's dress rehearsal? 

What will they perform at the Tonys?
 May 19 2016, 09:35:53 AM

Agreed!!! I hope this is the number they do as well!

2016 TONY Award Winners -- YOUR picks?
 May 8 2016, 01:15:18 PM

Just took survey. Great idea! When do you think you will post the results of your survey?

Waitress or School of Rock?
 Apr 24 2016, 01:17:59 AM

I will be in NYC in early May and have a Wednesday matinee free and wondered out of these two shows, which should I see? Any insight would be great. Thanks! 

Most Famously Tony Snubbed Broadway Shows/Actors/Directors/Producers/etc?
 Apr 19 2016, 09:16:19 AM

Sherie Rene Scott in Aida!!!

Grammy question
 Feb 16 2016, 11:29:53 AM

Question: If Hamilton would not have been nominated, which show do you think would have won the Grammy? An American in Paris, Fun Home, The King and I, or Something Rotten?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You