News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SarahBeth

SarahBeth Profile Photo
Member Name: SarahBeth
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://sarahdelasass.livejournal.com/
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Official 'Bad High School Productions on YouTube' Megathread  Aug 22 2009, 02:11:34 PM
Shakespeare?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NopSjGV2MnI
I found this group while in rehearsals for the same show

Edit:
It's not necessarily bad. Or great. But I just found my high school on youtube. I believe this was the year after I graduated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1C3jrkmL8M

re: The Official 'Bad High School Productions on YouTube' Megathread  Aug 21 2009, 07:34:48 PM
The rest of their videos are winners too. Their Troy and Gabriella aren't too bad though. They seem to be the only people in the cast with an inkling of pitch.
re: The Official 'Bad High School Productions on YouTube' Megathread  Aug 21 2009, 07:16:20 PM
I love the choreography

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHldXplyTvU

re: The Daryl Eisenberg Twitter Thread  Aug 13 2009, 05:52:52 PM
What exactly does she think there is to get about twitter? It's pretty straightforward, I myself have one. I am also careful of what I put since I use it for networking purposes. It's not that hard to get and the simplest minds use it.
re: Sutton Foster & cast of 'Shrek the Musical' to perform on Today Show to  Aug 12 2009, 07:03:27 PM
"Is anyone else disappointed in Sutton Foster's predictable performances?"

I am. They all seem reminiscent of each other. She is a very talented woman but every time I watch her I think "i've seen this before."

re: ACTF Irene Ryans  Jun 30 2009, 04:48:06 PM
Bump!

I'm resurrecting this thread. Anybody else on the hunt for scenes right now? I've found one scene but I am going through royalty woes over it. My school just switched regions (from 5 to 3) and I know that this one is more competitive. I've been to the festival 3 times already (once as a partner) and this is my last one! So, I know how much of a luck of the draw it all is.

re: Evita on Broadway?  Jun 12 2007, 05:53:34 PM
I am a huge Sutton Foster fan but she is not right for this role at all. I would love Anneliese as well and I would die and go to heaven if Aaron Lazar came into Che. Or Antonio Banderas in the role.
re: Your Personal Tony Disappointments  Jun 11 2007, 11:25:07 AM
Legally Blonde not winning choreography and costumes. I was content with everything else. I was rooting for DHP to win after seeing the performances.
re: Les Miz School Edition Changes  Jun 2 2007, 10:41:53 PM
It didn't bug me at the time I was watching it since I wasn't familiar with the show then, but once I got more familiar and thought back to it that seemed weird to me.
re: Les Miz School Edition Changes  Jun 2 2007, 10:33:36 PM
Unless this just a choice made by the school I think I remember Bring Him Home to be set in the sewers.
re: next disney show on broadway is...  Mar 23 2007, 11:34:41 AM
Mulan, Alice in Wonderland, and I never even thought of Fantasia but now my interest is peaked.

Problems with Mulan is the staging. An army of thousands coming at you and an avalanche would be hard to pull off. Mushu and the lucky bug would be hard but if Little Mermaid can pull off the fish then who knows.

re: Legally Blonde Opening Night Video w/ Richard Blake  Mar 5 2007, 05:00:32 PM
haha bonecake! Nice appearance by Sutton Foster looking classy as always. That cast looks like they have so much fun together.
re: Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister?  Mar 4 2007, 03:54:48 PM
I adored this book. I didn't know it was made into a movie. I guess I'll be heading to Wal-Mart soon to dig through DVD bins. Does it hold true to the book?
re: And the last Belle in BATB is...  Jan 21 2007, 03:04:19 PM
I read that Anneliese played Evita somewhere. She's super talented and I had always envisioned her as a Belle.

Anneliese has already made an impressive mark in the world of entertainment. For her captivating performance as Eva Peron in the Buena Park Civic Theater production of Evita (1999), she not only won rave reviews from the Los Angeles Times but also earned a place in history as the the youngest actress - at the age of 15 - to play the role in a professional production.

http://www.biggeststars.com/a/anneliese-van-der-pol-biography.html

re: Rent Auditions???  Jan 19 2007, 11:33:23 AM
www.wannabeinrent.com
re: Spoiler Warning: Plot of Disney's HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 Leaked; MARY PO  Jan 12 2007, 11:25:51 AM
I would've been fine with a rehearsal process and then a performance but that has got to be the lamest idea I have ever heard.
re: Why are they doing Grease AGAIN?  Jan 6 2007, 02:26:46 PM
No but their daddies will.
re: spring awakening...too awkward to see with parents?  Jan 5 2007, 05:12:37 PM
It really depends on the parents. I felt awkward when I saw I Love You You're Perfect Now Change with my mom. It'd be good to let them know about the content beforehand.
times article regarding eating in the theatre  Jan 5 2007, 04:11:57 PM
It can be harmful to the audience member doing it too. At Cats a girl in front of me was taping the Rum Tum Tugger number on her cell phone and I wanted to just rip it out of her hand, it was incredibly distracting to me. I'm sure the little blue light could've been seen from the stage because she was in the 4th row. A cell phone went off too and the person took their sweet time silencing it. I noticed some cast members break concentration.
times article regarding eating in the theatre  Jan 5 2007, 03:30:44 PM
When I see shows they say in their announcements that if you must eat snacks with a wrapper then do so with the wrapper on. It gets a laugh out of the audience.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You