News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jayne3

Member Name: Jayne3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
 Jun 15 2016, 12:29:33 PM

I was able to access BroadwayHD in the UK for the Tonys Behind the Scenes show. 

The Hollywood Reporter's Actress Roundtable [Tonys 2016]
 Jun 1 2016, 06:14:39 PM

The male actor's video is only 10 mins of the conversation. Scott said on Twitter that was all that was available, but the podcast is the full conversation. 

Songs about Regret/Sacrifce
 May 31 2016, 06:52:22 AM

Regarding regret: The Things I Never Said (First Date)

She Loves Me extension?
 May 31 2016, 04:01:39 AM

And as stated on the other threads relating to this, Zachary Levi is unlikely to be available for at least the week commencing July 18th due to business commitments of his company The Nerd Machine in California during San Diego Comic Con.

Is it possible that She Loves Me will extend again?
 May 23 2016, 04:12:33 AM

Zac won't be available for at least July 20 - 24 due to an event that his company runs in San Diego during Comic Con.

'She Loves Me's' Zachary Levi dishes on the Tonys, Tom Hanks & 'Hamilton'
 May 22 2016, 06:10:36 PM

Wayman Wong, that's one of the best researched interviews I've read in a long time. Well done! So many times the interviewer hasn't a clue what they're asking about! Zac of course would make any interview sound good, but you were awesome with the questions! Thanks!

Hiptix For
 May 17 2016, 03:34:53 AM

JBroadway said: "Jayne3 said: "i was able to get general rush tickets ok but as said, there no guarantee.

I have sat front side orchestra & middle at the back of the orchestra & rear mezzanine (both left and right)"

Which of those seats seats was the one you got through general rush? 

Rear right mezzanine. 

Hiptix For
 May 16 2016, 06:38:07 PM

A lady at the box office told me there sometimes weren't that many tickets on the lottery and A LOT of people enter ... after I complained about never winning :)

i was able to get general rush tickets ok but as said, there no guarantee.

I have sat front side orchestra & middle at the back of the orchestra & rear mezzanine (both left and right) & each time it was fine. I know people who've sat centre front mezzanine & they said it was g

She Loves Me Recording?
 May 13 2016, 03:29:42 AM

Wow, that's really interesting, thanks for the insight!

Some of the cast said on periscope (no longer available to check) that there'd be a listening party sometime next week I think, but didn't say when it would be available to the public.

I'm very excited for this!

She Loves Me SAG Cast Conversation
 May 13 2016, 03:05:56 AM

What a wonderful conversation! I had been hoping the full thing would be posted after seeing the edited version on BWW and I checked their website every day!! Very enjoyable to see their interactions - so much fun, but also some touching moments & good advice as well. Thank you, thank you to the She Loves Me cast for giving their time for this. 

Has anyone ever won the SHE LOVES ME lottery?
 May 4 2016, 05:49:07 AM

People have won it - I've seen comments on twitter about it. 

However, I mentioned it at the box office when I was there about 4 weeks ago as I'd tried the lottery unsuccessfully for a number of shows in a week (I had already paid for tickets to see it 3 times!). The lady said that sometimes there are only about 4 tickets available on the lottery and they've a lot of entries per show. It's worth keeping trying but you can get rush tickets if that fai

Michael McGrath to exit She Loves Me
 Apr 28 2016, 01:10:13 PM

Yes, he was wonderful as Sipos, sorry to hear he is leaving.

She Loves Me (Studio 54) Seating
 Apr 28 2016, 03:09:36 AM

You can just buy the tickets as normal! Unless they're already sold out obviously. A number are reserved for subscribers to choose but I was able to get tickets in the orchestra no problem.

She Loves Me (Studio 54) Seating
 Apr 26 2016, 07:27:11 AM

The rear mezz is stepped quite steeply so you shouldn't have any issues seeing from any row.

For row DD or CC in front mezz, either of those should be good. 

She Loves Me rush lately?
 Apr 22 2016, 05:39:03 PM

Rear mezzanine was fine for me. Could see and hear very well.

SHE LOVES ME Will Get New Cast Album
 Apr 18 2016, 10:06:58 AM

i really hope this is true!

First Date Rush
 Jan 2 2014, 04:26:15 AM
There doesn't look to be much availability for the last show on Sunday so if you really do want to see it you'd be better purchasing the tickets in advance. (It's well worth the money!)
Zachary Levi on WWHL
 Nov 7 2013, 04:16:53 AM
He was in LA just on Monday for the Thor: The Dark World premiere ... he didn't miss any First Date performances.
Zachary Levi on WWHL
 Nov 6 2013, 08:13:53 PM
He's on Larry King Now on Thursday but it was recorded about a month ago
FIRST DATE to Close on Broadway January 5, 2014
 Nov 6 2013, 07:03:59 PM
Sorry to hear its closing ... I love this show! The cast are all fantastic ...
Go & see it before it closes!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You