pixeltracker

She Loves Me SAG Cast Conversation

She Loves Me SAG Cast Conversation

LittleCheno
#1She Loves Me SAG Cast Conversation
Posted: 5/12/16 at 10:30pm

If anyone is interested the "She Loves Me" SAG Cast conversation has been posted on youtube. It's a pretty fun watch with some interesting insight into the show and the actor's life experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ldzNw7xZo

mpkie
#2She Loves Me SAG Cast Conversation
Posted: 5/12/16 at 10:56pm

Awesome! I went in person and it was such a privilege! The cast is so charming, witty, and articulate.

I sat on the right side, so I got many views of Jane turning a lot to smile at Gavin in response to things that Laura or Zach said. And I LOVED that, it was so sweet. You can tell the cast members have a great relationship with each other.

It was so hilarious that they all razzed on Zach's ship metaphor through the whole thing! That was so funny.

Really gotta thank BroadwayWorld for inviting us all! Because these are usually closed to SAG-AFTRA members only. I watched BWW's version but didn't like all the editing, as many bits were cut out, so it's great the full conversation is here.

sondmon
#3She Loves Me SAG Cast Conversation
Posted: 5/12/16 at 11:18pm

How do you get to go to these things in person?

mpkie
#4She Loves Me SAG Cast Conversation
Posted: 5/13/16 at 1:34am

I just signed up via the RSVP link provided in the BWW article about it. BWW was moderating it, hence the open invite.

Original article:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/BWW-Invite-Attend-SAG-AFTRA-Foundation-Conversation-with-the-Cast-of-SHE-LOVES-ME-20160420

Jayne3
#5She Loves Me SAG Cast Conversation
Posted: 5/13/16 at 3:05am

What a wonderful conversation! I had been hoping the full thing would be posted after seeing the edited version on BWW and I checked their website every day!! Very enjoyable to see their interactions - so much fun, but also some touching moments & good advice as well. Thank you, thank you to the She Loves Me cast for giving their time for this. 

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
#6She Loves Me SAG Cast Conversation
Posted: 5/13/16 at 4:13am

All the Broadway ones are open to everyone. I've been to the Something Rotten last year, and my friend when to Annaleigh Ashford's. They don't always share the invites though. I'm still bitter that I didn't know Kristin Chenoweth' was happening, and it was even on a Sunday afternoon, so I could have gone without having to take time off work or anything. Grrr.

But I agree, these are awesome, and I have in fact watched the videos of many SAG conversations online, Broadway and otherwise. I love how in-depth some of them are. Also, for the Broadway ones, I think they also release an edited short version first, and then the full-length one later!

Videos