She Loves Me rush lately?

Forget-Me-Not2 Profile Photo
Forget-Me-Not2
#1She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 4/22/16 at 2:32am

i am thinking of rushing She Loves Me on my forthcoming trip, possibly the Staurday evening show. Can anyone advise what time to get there or what the rush lines have been like recently?

Also, how many tickets are there and where are the seats? Has anyone had any success online with the 'retro lottery' at $19.65? If I did this and didn't win (winners notified 3-4 hours before the show) is there still a chance I'd get a rush or discount ticket by going direct to the box office? 

Thanks in advance for any tips... She Loves Me rush lately? 

Editing to say I'm after General Rush tickets - I'm too long in the tooth for Student Rush or Hiptix!

Updated On: 4/22/16 at 02:32 AM

hedwigbway Profile Photo
hedwigbway
#2She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 4/22/16 at 9:55am

I asked the box office about 2 hours before a Saturday matinee during previews just cause I was curious. I was offered 2 rush tickets up in the rear mezz way to the side for $47. Not sure if all rush is in the rear mezz, but there is a discount for $50 seats in the rear mezz, so if it is, it's pretty pointless to wait on line for rush unless you want to save $3. 

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
#3She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 4/22/16 at 5:05pm

I think Roundabout rush seats are always rear side mezz, no matter what show and theatre.

My friend got a rush ticket at 5pm or so yesterday, but Jane was out, so I assume there were a fair few returns and fewer rush tickets sold then on other night (she was also out the day before, so people knew). I know she had less luck in the afternoon on other occasions.

Nobody I know has won the lottery so I don't know where the seats for that are...

Leaf Coneybear Profile Photo
Leaf Coneybear
#4She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 4/22/16 at 5:32pm

I was offered 2 rush tickets up in the rear mezz way to the side for $47. Not sure if all rush is in the rear mezz, but there is a discount for $50 seats in the rear mezz, so if it is, it's pretty pointless to wait on line for rush unless you want to save $3. 

You sat in the rear mezz? How was it? I have tickets there later this summer. 

Jayne3
#5She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 4/22/16 at 5:39pm

Rear mezzanine was fine for me. Could see and hear very well.

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#6She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 4/29/16 at 4:44pm

Bumping this to see how rush has been...

willep
#7She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/6/16 at 5:56pm

So if one wanted to see this and was thinking of rushing, it would just make more sense to buy the $50 rear mezzanine tickets?

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#8She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/6/16 at 5:57pm

willep said: "So if one wanted to see this and was thinking of rushing, it would just make more sense to buy the $50 rear mezzanine tickets?"

With the cost of general rush, that would appear to be the case if you don't qualify for HipTix.

willep
#9She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/6/16 at 6:07pm

Yeah, unfortunately HipTix are sold out for the day we are looking to go, so we will probably go with the $50 tickets since all of the options are in the rear mezzanine anyways! Thanks!

ANewBrainn Profile Photo
ANewBrainn
#10She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/6/16 at 10:18pm

I won the lotto once but couldn't go.

Anyone win, if so where were the seats

wolfwriter2
#11She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/6/16 at 10:22pm

I won a while ago and the seats were side orchestra about halfway back. They were great, unobstructed and loved the show. No matter where you sit, you should see this. It's wonderful.

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#12She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/19/16 at 2:17pm

Any updates on student rush? I'm coming to the city in July, and wanted to attend the final performance. Given the hiptix are sold out, does rush seem like a good option or will it be harder to get at the final performance? Any insight would be amazing!

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#13She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/19/16 at 2:18pm

Any updates on student rush? I'm coming to the city in July, and wanted to attend the final performance. Given the hiptix are sold out, does rush seem like a good option or will it be harder to get at the final performance? Any insight would be amazing!

Michael19
#14She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/20/16 at 12:32am

It would be insane to depend on rush tickets for the final performance.  Most likely there will be a cancellation line of people who put off seeing this magnificent show.  If you really want to see the show on the last performance buy tix ahead and, as you know, discount offers are available.

@z5
#15She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/20/16 at 2:17am

very true...especially when you could buy a ticket in advance for just $25 flat, with no fees or anything online. I got third row Orch for $25, probably the best deal out there.

Mr. Nowack Profile Photo
Mr. Nowack
#16She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/20/16 at 2:49am

Just popping onto this thread, so the rear Mezzanine is pretty good? I just finally bought tix and don't really care if they're the best seats in the world but it would be nice if they were pretty decent haha.

Keeping BroadwayWorld Illustrated

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#17She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/20/16 at 10:17am

@z5 said: "very true...especially when you could buy a ticket in advance for just $25 flat, with no fees or anything online. I got third row Orch for $25, probably the best deal out there."

Wait what. Where? HOW?! 

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#18She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/20/16 at 8:41pm

From what I recall rush is the last row of rear mezz? Check online if any of those seats are still available. 

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#19She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/21/16 at 3:54pm

Yeah where?!?

Mr. Nowack Profile Photo
Mr. Nowack
#20She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/21/16 at 4:28pm

Aren't $25 orchestra seats offered through HipTix Gold?

Keeping BroadwayWorld Illustrated

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#21She Loves Me rush lately?
Posted: 6/21/16 at 4:30pm

^ that's what I was thinking. You can't get those seats without gold.

Videos