News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ModernMillie3

ModernMillie3 Profile Photo
Member Name: ModernMillie3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Funny Girl 2022 Revival  Aug 7 2021, 08:47:27 PM
She's adorable and talented but I don't think she can sing the score. I think that's why people are possibly having issues believing it. She isn't a name but neither are Ms. Levy or Ms. Bean, so why not cast a gal with pipes?
Groundhog Day in San Francisco  Feb 2 2020, 09:47:53 PM

Happy Groundhog Day, guys! I hope everyone who sees this awesome show just loves it.

MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run  Feb 2 2020, 09:44:16 PM

Yes! It becomes decent again on February 12th. Im glad that Erika gets to close out her run with her boyfriend, very cute. 

Grey Henson leaving Mean Girls  Jan 31 2020, 01:03:21 PM
It's been two years, I think it's okay.
THE INHERITANCE Closing Very Soon?  Jan 31 2020, 12:54:21 PM
The great discounts are for Thursday and Fridays.
Mezzanine, my theater diary app, is available now on the App Store!  Jan 30 2020, 11:22:24 PM

People still use iPhones? Wow. Yes, please make an Android version of this!

Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Jan 30 2020, 11:20:28 PM

The majority of the cast stayed way past the typical year that most Broadway actors do, so nothing bittersweet about it for me. I'm sure Grey, Barrett and Kyle are right behind them.

They are moving on to fresh opportunities. Good luck to all of them. 

MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run  Jan 30 2020, 03:03:19 PM

Yeah, you posted it but it was deleted by mods because of course. I clicked on it though....deeply regret that. 

Audience Rewards  Jan 30 2020, 02:34:50 PM

Thanks macnyc, I'm glad, perhaps Sunset will be on there one of these days. 

MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run  Jan 30 2020, 02:26:24 PM

His voice wouldn't even pass in a high school production of this. That's.....I can't. 

Taron Egerton & Scarlett Johansson in Talks to Join LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS Remake  Jan 30 2020, 12:02:10 AM

Haha. When Jake played him the response at City Center was insane. When they announced Jonathan last year, it sold out pretty quickly. So, it's clearly not just me who doesn't mind. 

Taron Egerton & Scarlett Johansson in Talks to Join LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS Remake  Jan 29 2020, 11:44:03 PM

Yet a ton of attractive people have played him so .... I think it's alright?

MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run  Jan 29 2020, 11:42:56 PM

Good God, that's so horrifying. It's Broadway and that typically wouldn't even fly in regional theater, he just would be replaced with someone else. 

When does Erika's boyfriend get back from filming? He is NEEDED. 

Anything new on Almost Famous...  Jan 29 2020, 11:28:02 PM

They really should be recasting most of the parts, honestly. 

Shubert now has gender neutral bathrooms  Jan 29 2020, 11:26:38 PM

Weird old ladies are the worst. I had to sit next to a group of them discussing how wrong Joshua Henry was as Billy Bigelow saying crap like "he wouldn't have been cast as the lead in our day". I can't with them. Adapt or die. In their case....yeah. 

Taron Egerton & Scarlett Johansson in Talks to Join LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS Remake  Jan 29 2020, 11:24:01 PM

Im really sick of people saying Seymour shouldn't be handsome. Why not? Jonathan pulled it off. Jake pulled it off. And Taron can certainly do it. He's got an amazing voice and this casting sounds amazing. Attractive men tend to put more butts in the seats, what can I tell ya? 

Anything new on Almost Famous...  Jan 29 2020, 04:52:30 PM

I don't think it was ready for Broadway this season, the book needs some editing and some of the parts should be recast as well. 

Audience Rewards  Jan 29 2020, 03:19:26 PM

https://www.audiencerewards.com/trivia/list/partnerid/13/page/1/catId/0

It's not surprising that The Music Man isn't participating. Ugh. I'm a little surprised that Flying Over Sunset is not participating, but thinking back, I don't think they participated with My Fair Lady or The King and I. I may be wrong though. 

THE NOTEBOOK musical world premiere in Chicago this fall; Grief directing  Jan 29 2020, 02:24:41 PM

Ew

The Boys In The Band - opening soon in Chicago  Jan 27 2020, 10:39:48 PM

It's not interactive, like you can't have a conversation with them or get in the middle of them when they are performing.

Yes, crowding is a problem with some of these shows but this has a limit of 40 people per performance, so it should be fun with plenty of room. Have fun, all!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You