News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SidebySidebyLogan

SidebySidebyLogan Profile Photo
Member Name: SidebySidebyLogan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Need a song for a cabaret  May 8 2024, 09:59:56 AM

Near to You from Damn Yankees. It’s not modern but it’s beautiful 

Glenn Close gives a 'Sunset Boulevard' movie update  May 3 2024, 02:07:10 PM

This is all so meta. Has Paramount called asking to use her car in a picture?

How is Jinkx Monsoon as Audrey.  May 3 2024, 02:05:17 PM

I want Anyone Can Whistle to get the Merrily treatment and I want Jinkx as Mayoress Cora Hoover Hooper so bad. 

2024 Cast Albums ?  Apr 28 2024, 06:45:49 PM

Cabaret has done an EP with Sally/Emcee replacements in London. Honestly, I’d love an EP with Bebe Neuwirth and Steven Skybell’s numbers. 

What’s Your Favorite Song From the 23-24 Season  Apr 26 2024, 06:45:37 PM

Forgiveness from Days of Wine and Roses or The Soldier’s Song from Here We Are🤔

Going with Days of Wine and Roses but might change my mind once I’m blasting the Here We Are cast album on repeat 

2024 Tony Predictions  Apr 25 2024, 12:38:10 PM

What are the chances Taub is nominated for book/score but misses out on actress? Haven’t seen it yet but from what I’ve heard her performance is good but in a crowded year good might not cut it. Especially, if they have two other chances to award her.

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Reviews  Apr 24 2024, 11:03:26 PM

Strange Lupone said: "hearthemsing22 said: "Strange Lupone said: "Anyone have a current total for missed Mendez performances?"

Missed performances total: Honestly- none of your business and why does it matter to anyone except those involved in the production?

"

I do hope you can forgive me for asking a question about a theatre star on a theatre message board. Whatever was I thinking?

<

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club Previews  Apr 17 2024, 09:56:35 PM

Jay Lerner-Z said: "Does the pre-show cast feature in the actual show at all?"

A number of them are swings

BroadwayWorld Announces Ultimate Best Musical March Madness Bracket - Vote Now!  Apr 3 2024, 11:48:36 AM

I finally understand all the bellyaching my family does about their March Madness brackets. That last round was a bloodbath and I’ve lost all interest

Days of Wine and Roses to Close Early  Mar 6 2024, 02:41:09 PM

StageJunkie2 said: "I have no experience with Criterion Ticketing who sold me my April 28 last performance ticket. Will they automatically refund my ticket back to my credit card or do I have to ask?"

Currently on hold with them and the operator said refunds are not automatic and must be requested. Here’s the number I called 833-274-8497. 

Patti LuPone gives up equity card  Oct 18 2022, 10:40:02 AM

Isn't this probably a response to rule changes regarding the removal of a union dues/fees cap? Used to be there was a cap for what the union could take from high earning members. Something like after earning $300,000 the union couldn't take any further percentages. I'm not knowledgeable enough but I've seen it mentioned a few times about this stunt

Pasek & Paul's Oregon Trail  Oct 6 2022, 09:15:37 AM

Ok I'm not a huge P&P fan but people adapt the same material all the time. 2 Wild Party musicals, 2 Phantom musicals, how many Cinderellas? Listen to the end product and then decide but saying StarKid did it so it's off the table forever is dumb

HOCUS POCUS musical in development from Disney  Sep 29 2022, 10:16:32 AM

Love the suggestions on here but may I posit that the Everyday Rapture trio would make great Sanderson Sisters?

Phantom Closing?  Sep 16 2022, 04:32:27 PM

Is this presaging a 08-esque bloodbath?

On with the Sondheim revivals  Aug 25 2022, 01:46:50 PM

Everything I have seen from the Southwark Playhouse production of Anyone Can Whistle in London earlier this year seems like a fresh take that could be a way to approach the material. Much more absurdist than other takes I've seen. The theme of truth/reality/sanity being up for debate is even more topical than when they wrote it

On with the Sondheim revivals  Aug 25 2022, 01:22:26 PM

Robert Lupone and Donna McKechnie as the Whitmans. Holiday as Stella. d'Amboise as Solange. Probably too small of parts for legends like that but we're dreaming here right? wink

On with the Sondheim revivals  Aug 25 2022, 12:23:26 PM

revivespringawakening said: "Oh, I've been waiting for this post! What the world really needs is a great Follies revival. Maybe in a few years with Kelli O'Hara, Laura Benanti (we know they both want to do it so let's get on with it already!), Audra, Patina Miller, Ruthie Ann Miles & Patti if she'll come out of retirement. It'll need a massive budget to work, though, so it's just wishful thinking for now.

& I'm still hoping that someday,

Has Sara Bareilles Talked About Writing Another Musical?  Aug 15 2022, 02:28:19 PM

Bettyboy72 said: "Hope she does as well. She's quite a hot property lately, so I wonder if her music has taken a back seat. She will be doing another season of Girls 5 Eva too.

She is friends with Ingrid Michaelson who is doing the Notebook, so I can imagine she wants to give Ingrid her space to shine in this debut. Announcing new plans for a musical would overshadow Ingrid. The two have joked how they often were confused for each other over the years.
"

Baranski’s “ The Good Fight” to end with Season 6  May 31 2022, 11:24:57 AM

I'm excited to see what the King's do next. I have not watched Evil but it's high on my list to start next. I loved their show they did between The Good Wife and The Good Fight, Brain Dead.

Community Theater  May 24 2022, 01:09:49 PM

Imagine being so miserable that you CHOOSE to attend a community theatre performance and then get on a board to discuss professional theatre so you can rag on nonprofessionals who are volunteering their time to help spread the arts to people who aren’t lucky enough to afford professional productions.

Here’s an idea, you already know you’re not going to enjoy it because you have an admittedly closed mind concerning community theatre, so don’t go and d

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You