News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayxminixidina

broadwayxminixidina Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwayxminixidina
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Spelling Bee Love
 Feb 22 2007, 02:58:12 PM
Michael Zahler is one of the nicest actors that i have met in a very long time. I emailed him and he emailed me back. Plus, at the stage door, he talked to me for about 15 minutes. He's adorable.
re: Rude Stage Door Experiences
 Feb 22 2007, 02:52:18 PM
When I met Norbert, the security officer told us (me and another Norbert fan that was at the door for DRS LA... eventually more people came) that the whole cast wasn't going to come out and sign because they were eating dinner. About 5 minutes later, when we had not left, he told us to leave, and we stayed because Norbert came out of the door. The security guard told Norbert to go back inside and Norbert told the guy that he was here to sign for his fans. He took pictures and signed for about
Spelling Bee Love
 Oct 22 2006, 07:48:56 PM
THe Bee in NY.
re: Spamalot Seat A101
 Oct 22 2006, 07:45:40 PM
Oh wow. I am so excited. I will hopefulyl be seeing it many times in Las Vegas, and once in NY.
Spelling Bee Love
 Oct 22 2006, 07:40:19 PM
Hey, I was wondering if Bee was plannnig on closing before April becuase they are only selling tickets until January.
Spelling Bee
 Aug 28 2006, 08:12:13 PM
Does anyone know when/ if Spelling Bee is / will be closing in NY anytime soon?
re: Norbert Leo Butz is the most fantastic man alive!
 Aug 26 2006, 03:28:28 PM
My father HATES gonig ot see movie / plays/ musicals and he absolutely ADORES Norbert, now. He is very excited to see Norbert again. Norbert's improv is amazing, and I love him very very much.

Glad you noticed his great improv! I made a comment at hte Pantages along the lines of "Norbert is amazing at improv. The way he spit the nougat in Tom's hand, and then slapped his butt. Genius." And at least ten people behind / in front of me asked what improv was. I nearly died.

Norber

re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
 Aug 24 2006, 09:11:15 PM
I love people who do shameless self-promotion.

I also think that it is a little sad that Sutton doesn't come out anymore, becuase she DOES have a lot of fans. Does anyone know WHY she doesn't come out anymore?

Spelling Bee
 Aug 24 2006, 09:03:54 PM
I cannot wait ot go see it in NY this year. I love Barrett Foa, and hte rest of the cast.

Does anyone know when / if it is gonig to close this year?

re: Respected singers whose voices grate your nerves
 Aug 24 2006, 09:00:23 PM
Angela Landsbury
Cheno (too nasal)
Daphne Rubin-Vega
Adam Pascal (can play one role, only!)
The origional Tobias in Sweeney Tood (I don't know his name)

re: Usher´s opening night pics!!
 Aug 23 2006, 07:56:02 PM
75% of the time, I HATE stunt casting!

I think that Usher is too young for Billy. He'd be GREAT for seaweed.

Aaliyah would NOT have made a good Velma. I love Aaliyah, but she isn't what I picture Velma to be like.

Haylie Duff as Amber is terrible. She can't act, but I heard that her performance was okay.

re: Tony Award Boo Boos
 Aug 22 2006, 07:18:44 PM
* Spamalot winning over Light and DRS.
* DRS not winning more Tony's
* PLG Winning over Sweeney
* Into the Woods not winning many awards

re: May I Present to you... THE HISTORY BOYS TRAILER!
 Aug 20 2006, 02:06:12 PM
So it is rated R?

I am very excited for this film!! Can't wait ot see it since, like many others, I have not got the chance to see it in NY.

DO you know when it is closing in NY?

re: Rate the musical above you.
 Aug 20 2006, 01:54:08 PM

The Last 5 Years

DRS Tour Stagedooring
 Aug 19 2006, 03:53:47 PM
Hello, all! I was wondering if anyone got the chance to see DRS at the Pantages, or any other tour spots. If so, did anyone stagedoor and get to meet Norbert?
re: September 3 = What'd You Choose?
 Aug 18 2006, 09:01:05 PM
tobiasragg I COMPLETELY agree with you. I am an LA girl too! I would choose Sweeney for sure.
re: Other SWEENEY movie cast members - LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN
 Aug 18 2006, 08:47:10 PM
I love Barrett Foa!! Hooray!

Anyways, I think that the cast playing the instruments can also reflect their personalities. Lovett-Trumpet makes her character a bit humourous. Toby-Violin makes him show beauty in sadness.

re: Name Pronunciations [HELP!]
 Aug 16 2006, 10:43:04 PM
So we don't have any other people who think differently on Barrett's pronunciation.
re: Sweeney Todd; Filming starts Feb. 5th
 Aug 16 2006, 10:12:16 PM
Tim Burton likes to make things dark, but with a little bit of child-like feautres. I am sure that the tempo's will be changed, and I AM indeed very upset that Danny Elfman will be having the creative freedom, but I think that Sondheim has most likely seen the script. I just hope Elfman doesn't ruin the show's integrity. Though, I am sure that he will.

The casting will most likely be recycled from Burton's other movies. Helena Bohnam Carter will probably be in it. I think that Depp i

re: Sondheim wants voice test for Depp re Sweeney
 Aug 14 2006, 07:05:32 PM
Weren't they thinknig about Toni Colette as Lovette?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You