pixeltracker

Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..

Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..

JSNWSE2
#0Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 12:18am

Check out this stuff on Ebay.. I figured ya'll would like it. I'm seriously considering this Wicked Poster... I want it so bad.. I couldn't be any more jealous of the person who owns all this stuff! Let me know if you guys buy anything.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZtheaterjason

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#1re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 12:21am

Wow! If they get 75 bucks for the Anne Heche signed Playbill, I'm listing my extra one. I can't see it getting that much.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Luckydave14
#2re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 12:21am

Why am I very suspicious that you are the seller of these items?

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#3re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 12:23am

Interesting point, lucky dave. Things that make you go hmmmmm...

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Luckydave14
#4re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 12:28am

Clues:

1- The seller name is theaterjason and the BWW name is JSNWSE2. The JSN could be jason.

2- The person joined BWW today.

3- Who makes their first post about autographs on eBay being cool if the auction isn't theirs?

aspiringactress Profile Photo
aspiringactress
#5re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 12:29am

Haha, hellooooo Jason.

Welcome to BWW!

"We don't value the lily less for not being made of flint and built to last. Life's bounty is in it's flow, later is too late. Where is the song when it's been sung, the dance when it's been danced? It's only we humans who want to own the future too." - Tom Stoppard, Shipwreck

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#6re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 12:31am

And LuckyDave gets the BWW SuperSleuth Award!!! Way to go Dave.

Luckydave14
#7re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 12:46am

Yay! I won :)

COOOOLkid
#8re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 3:16am

Hahahaha!

Oh, and how come Wicked's autographed poster is worth more than Sweeney's? I don't get that...

"Hey, you! You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" -Family Guy
Updated On: 8/24/06 at 03:16 AM

gavrochegirl
#9re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 3:26am

You don't get it.

Wicked is a smash hit show that is loved all over the f*cking world and has too many sit down productions. Sweeney Todd, in the revival sense, is a hit, but not as much as Wicked is.

Maybe it's not worth much to theatregoers like you and I that know good theatre when they see it. But it's worth more to the screaming pre-teen girls who worship Idina Menzel and make homemade shirts and posters out of her pictures.

What the puck?!

C is for Company
#10re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 3:32am

I would be jealous too if the person buying them wound up paying like 10% of each listed price.

myManCape Profile Photo
myManCape
#11re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 9:31am

Notice the little yellow man next to Jason's name on his ebay site? That means he joined ebay within the last 30 days. Isnt it odd that someone joins ebay & bww with similar names?

SHILL!

"Have they come yet?"

ashley0139
#12re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 9:49am

That stuff is way overpriced. Please, you can buy a RENT playbill signed by the cast for $20 during BC/EFA time and it all goes to BC/EFA. $400 for a Wicked poster? Yeah right. Shill your stuff elsewhere, please.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

ThankstoPhantom
#13re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 9:55am

That is terribly overpriced...Ebay is like a yardsale...you have to start with small prices at like $20.00 and see what happens from there.

How to properly use its/it's: Its is the possessive. It's is the contraction for it is...

Magdalene Profile Photo
Magdalene
#14re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 9:58am

Still fun to look at!

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!"

SweetQintheLights
#15re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 11:42am

"Why am I very suspicious that you are the seller of these items?"

After I opened the thread and saw the date he joined, I automatically knew.

haha.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#16re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 11:44am

Also, those are TERRIBLY expensive, for signed posters. No wonder no one has made any bids. Hmmmm

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

Sumofallthings Profile Photo
Sumofallthings
#17re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 1:39pm

Or you could just go to the stagedoor for a half hour.

BSoBW2: I punched Sondheim in the face after I saw Wicked and said, "Why couldn't you write like that!?"

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#18re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 1:42pm

I couldn't be any more jealous, either. In fact, if a genie appeared in front of me right now and offered me only one wish, I'd say: "Please let me be that person who has some autographed posters for sale on ebay. All my troubles would be over forever and ever. I would find fame, love, happiness and the fulfillment of my wildest dreams. Oh, change me. Change me!"

kate2
#19re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 1:47pm

I guess Jason doesn't want to play anymore. Isn't it funny how these threads pop up, and when everyone catches on, the poster disappears!?

NJRae Profile Photo
NJRae
#20re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 1:55pm

"Please, you can buy a RENT playbill signed by the cast for $20 during BC/EFA time and it all goes to BC/EFA. $400 for a Wicked poster? Yeah right. Shill your stuff elsewhere, please."

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Hmm . . . I have a playbill signed by the entire cast (including Frenchie--ooooh!) that only cost me $20. Wouldn't sell it but interesting that they think its worth $100. Ha!

"I wrote a book: "How to Be Popular". Now I've put together a top ten list of how to help you: -Elphie, everyday... shower. I mean, who knows? Maybe some of that green is gonna come off! -Deodorant Elphie. No body likes a stinky witch! -I think we've covered the hair, we'll get to that. -Clean underclothes. That's all I'm gonna say. -Look at your posture. That's no way to be popular! -Bed made, room straightened. We've done that. -Colors blended. Oookay. -But the most important thing to have, to make yourself popular, is to keep your beautiful smile." ~Kristin Chenoweth in her last performance of the song "Popular"

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#21re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 3:16pm

On the topic of autographs,

I have a framed poster from the current production of Sweeney Todd signed by the entire cast with the exception of Marc Jacoby (who only signed on one side of the baracades that day for some reason) and the guy who played Anthony. (Unfortunately, I've forgotten his name. He was great though.) I don't plan on selling it, but would that go for within a few years or even months?
I'm assuming yes, but since most of you said those posters were overpriced, I might be wrong.
Updated On: 8/24/06 at 03:16 PM

Nycboi23
#22re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 6:13pm

is this a joke?

SweetQintheLights
#23re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 6:22pm

No. And that's the sad part.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

SweetQintheLights
#24re: Wow.. I'm So Jealous of these Autographs..
Posted: 8/24/06 at 6:25pm

Sorry but I'm finding this more amusing as time passes.

It says:

Member: since Aug-23-06 in United States

Under 1 of the items description he says:

"This is a Broadway Poster autographed by the COMPLETE CAST of the hit 1920's musical, Thoroughly Modern Millie. Some of the bigger names on the poster include Leslie Uggams, Sutton Foster (The Drowsy Chaperone, Little Women), and Christopher Sieber (Spamalot, Into The Woods, ABC TV Series)

Extremely rare, there's not many of these out there - and if you love Sutton Foster, this is your one chance to get her autograph! She doesn't come out of the stage door anymore at The Drowsy Chaperone, it's nearly impossible to meet her!

Don't pass up this opportunity, it's not going to come along again!"

I think it's hysterical how he brings up how she doesn't come out of the Drowsy Chaperone stage door and how it's nearly impossible to meet her!
*giggles*

Videos