News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LittleRedAudrey

LittleRedAudrey Profile Photo
Member Name: LittleRedAudrey
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: In The City with an 11 Year Old Girl
 Jan 29 2007, 11:05:12 PM
I agree with The Drowsy Chaperone. It is light-hearted and sweet, with a happy ending. Hairspray or A Chorus Line would also be good options. Since she likes the movie, it might be fun to see the stage version of Chorus Line. It's a classic!

I hope you have a wonderful trip into the city!

re: does sutton foster pose for photos?
 Jan 16 2007, 10:19:16 PM
When I saw Drowsy Sutton didn't come out of the stage door. Someone who worked with the show said that she generally doesn't. But when I saw The Apple Tree, Kristin did pose for pictures! She was incredibly sweet and good natured about it.
re: Josh Groban as the Phantom
 Jan 7 2007, 01:16:51 PM
It wasn't the greatest...but it also wasn't AWFUL. He had his moments...maybe it sounded better live?
re: Kristin Chenoweth Profile in Sunday NY Times
 Dec 2 2006, 07:16:35 PM
I LOVE her! I'll be seeing the Apple Tree in 2 weeks, and I can't wait!
re: What show are you currently obsessed with?
 Nov 20 2006, 10:01:43 PM
Right now it's The Last Five Years. Everytime I listen to it it just makes me happy (despite the way the events unfold).
re: Kerry Butler departs OLTL Jan 3rd....
 Nov 18 2006, 01:56:16 AM
I really liked her singing POYW! I thought she was really good. But I do agree, they may go for someone younger. Not that I wouldn't love to see Kerry in the role though!

re: The next Fiyero?
 Nov 3 2006, 07:31:45 PM
I saw Sebastian in Seattle and thought he was only mediocre, but I tend to dislike anyone that isn't Norbert. He wasn't bad, by any means, but he wasn't memorable either.
re: Cry-Baby at the Seattle 5th Ave.
 Oct 10 2006, 12:13:05 AM
It opens February 13th. And yes, Megan Lawrence is a part of the production. Here is the website of 5th Ave. It doesn't have too much information, but there are links to any articles that have been written about the show thus far.

http://www.5thavenue.org/show/Cry-Baby0607/

P.S. Curtain, it is indeed a musical of the movie.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You