News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lucydee

lucydee Profile Photo
Member Name: lucydee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Favorite Shows:
Sweeney Todd
Jersey Boys
Light in the Piazza
Chicago
Passion
Phantom of the Opera
Evita
Les Miserables

Favorite Performers:
Michael Cerveris
Aaron Lazar
Alex Gemignani
Patti Lupone
Audra McDonald
Christian Hoff
Donnie Kehr
John Lloyd Young

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Where can I list Hamilton tickets without insane fees?
 Jun 16 2016, 02:08:11 PM

What about Ebay?  Are the fees too much there?

Les Miserables 2012 Movie Soundtrack?
 Dec 28 2012, 10:29:10 AM
My husband, a huge fan of the show just purchased the movie highlights soundtrack. We were both very disappointed. Many tracks and other singing dialogue were left out. For example, Lovely Ladies, Turning, and one of my husband's favorites when Marius is singing/asking Eponine about Cosette Eponine calls Cosette a bougeiuse to a penny thing. I felt this is unfair to the fans. After all, the Original soundtrack to the show encompassed most of the singing of all the shows musical numbers. We both
re: Just got home from the Tommy reunion.
 Dec 16 2008, 12:38:17 PM
This was truly a night to remember! Donnie did a fantastic job coordinating this whole thing. Everyone looked and sounded amazing. I agree with everyones comments on Marcia. She rocked the house! Anthony I thought was very good as Cousin Kevin, he still has his voice. Michael was awesome as the entire cast. I am still on a high from this show last night.

Amazing performaces by everyone. I loved it!

Have a good day all.

re: Norm Lewis
 Dec 5 2008, 02:44:53 PM
Norm Lewis will be at the "Tommy Reunion 15th Anniversary" show at the August Wilson Theatre on December 15th.
He was in the original Tommy on Broadway and will be performing with the original cast at the concert.

I cannot wait to see this show!

re: 2 Tickets 'In The Heights' Sunday 11-16-08 7:00 P.M.
 Nov 15 2008, 10:59:16 AM
Tickets have been sold!

Thanks All!

re: 2 Tickets 'In The Heights' Sunday 11-16-08 7:00 P.M.
 Nov 14 2008, 09:30:44 PM
I paid 100.00 each and I am asking 199.00 for two tickets.

I only want what I paid for them, price is on the ticket.

Thanks!

2 Tickets "In The Heights" Sunday 11-16-08 7:00 P.M.
 Nov 13 2008, 09:11:27 AM
Hello,
I have 2 tickets available for Sunday Night 11-16-08 performance of In The Heights for sale. The seats are located in Row D Orchestra seat 10 & 12. I am unable to attend the show on Sunday so I am selling tickets. I paid 100.00 for each ticket so am selling for 199.00, if you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks and Have a Good Day.

re: The Official 'In The Heights' Love Thread....
 May 30 2008, 02:04:40 PM
Testing,
Wow I can't believe how rude those people were at the stagedoor.
I guess they don't have "stagedoor etiquette". I have seen the show 3 times and love it more each time I see it. I have not attempted to stagedoor yet as each time I have seen the show it rained. I am going back on June 19th so hopefully this will be a nice night and we can finally meet the cast and tell them all how wonderful they are.

By the way, I think you are very kind to lend your markers to every

re: Who is going to Les Miserables Closing Night? I am!
 Jan 6 2008, 12:46:46 PM
I'll be there in 2 hours to see it!
re: A Bronx Tale Reviews
 Oct 26 2007, 10:22:03 AM
I attended the premiere last night and got a chance to say hello to Robert DeNiro and wife, Harvery Keitel, and Joey Panz. Furio from the Soprano's was in couple rows in back of us, sorry can't remember the actors name.

I loved the play and I thought for a man of age 55, Chazz did a superb job acting the 13 characters in the show. He was amazing!

re: Rockers on Broadway Oct. 22 with Micky Dolenz
 Oct 23 2007, 09:30:11 PM
Its very scary whats going on with the fires. I saw it one the news tonight and everyone was leaving their homes to stay safe.
Its heartbreaking.
Mickey was with Donna last night I do hope their home will be o.k. but most important is that they are O.K. the house can be replaced their lives can't.

re: Young Ends Jersey Boys Run on Nov. 21
 Oct 23 2007, 08:19:17 PM
Good Luck and I hope you see him before he leaves.

All The Best!

re: Young Ends Jersey Boys Run on Nov. 21
 Oct 23 2007, 07:39:06 PM
Hi PRFRM20,
If you want to see JLY in Jersey Boys, you should try to see him anytime from now until Nov.21st. He does not do Matinee on Wednesday and Saturdays. So you should be able to catch him if you avoid the matinee performances.

re: John Lloyd Young
 Oct 23 2007, 07:31:56 PM
JB Fan,
I totally agree with your choices for Frankie. Michael being 1st.

re: John Lloyd Young
 Oct 23 2007, 06:41:56 PM
JLY's last day is Nov.21st.
I think Michael deserves it, he has worked hard and has proven himself. I will miss him dearly as Joey if he takes over for JLY, but I do think it is Michaels time to shine.

Oct 23 2007, 05:41:18 PM
I too thought that by this time today the pictures would be up and the review. Cousin Brucie Morrow was there also at the event and he held his radio show live for Satelite Radio last night. He kept holding up the "Applause" sign and asked if we were all having a good time to scream out loud for everyone around town to hear us.
Cousin Brucie was great and took pictures with the fans later on in the evening.
Mickey actually sounded very good. I am sure the photo's will be here tomorrow.

Oct 23 2007, 12:43:20 PM
Hello All,
Here's my review of last nights "Rockers on Broadway".
First I want to start off by saying I have been attending this event for the last 5 years and I will tell you that even though I enjoyed myself in previous years, this years event topped them all. Also, please forgive me if I can't remember every single name of the actor/performer who was at this event. My purpose is to give you a summary of the event so please be kind and don't jump on me if I mispell a word here and the

Oct 22 2007, 11:01:41 AM
I am attending Rockers tonight and can't wait.
Its a tribute to Motown with a star studded line-up.
I will report back tomorrow on the highlights and the event.

re: Jersey Boys or Legally Blonde?
 Aug 13 2007, 12:54:01 PM
I would do 11:00-11:30 since it is a Saturday and a Matinee.

Good Luck and let us know what you thought of the show.

re: Jersey Boys or Legally Blonde?
 Aug 13 2007, 12:37:59 PM
It all depends when you are going Sat or Sun or during the week.
For example I had a Sunday performance ticket and was looking for one for my friend so I showed up at 1:00 for a 3:00 p.m. peformance. There were 3 people in line. So it really depends on what day you are going to see JB?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You