News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for christine_c

christine_c Profile Photo
Member Name: christine_c
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: indie/rock music?
 Mar 24 2007, 03:12:30 AM
That's a very broad topic.

Um. Try "Whistle for the Choir" by the Fratellis, maybe?

re: Rude Stage Door Experiences
 Feb 20 2007, 09:57:46 AM
Again, that's weird. I met him after one of his concerts and he seemed like he was getting really annoyed with a lot of his fans. When I talked to him, I said something about him being in Hedwig and he seemed really grateful for someone to know what he had been singing (he had done a few songs from Hedwig at the concert).

I don't know. Maybe he's just very fickle.

Feb 20 2007, 09:31:39 AM
I wasn't directing that at you. But, I wouldn't put that past him. I didn't spaz over him the second time I met him and he seemed to appreciate it. It was probably because it was almost one AM and he was sick, though.
 Feb 20 2007, 09:24:59 AM
I have no rude stagedoor experiences, but I'd like to comment on two of the posts posted.

First, to the first post about Kristen, yeah, I heard she's really weird about little things like that. My cousin works at a theater in DC and one time Kristen was doing a show there and she made the theatre order her a taxi to sit outside the theater all day in case she wanted to go back to her hotel at any time. The weird part was, her hotel was probably less than fifty feet away. I understa

Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Feb 19 2007, 05:47:25 AM
I'd much rather spend money on a ticket to Legally Blonde than on one to Wicked. I'd like to note that I wasn't a fan of the Legally Blonde movie.

That's all I can come up with for now. I'm going to blame it on the fact that it's six AM.

re: Idol Reject Federov to Join FANTASTICKS Cast May 1
 Feb 11 2007, 02:48:06 AM
I thought he'd do good on Broadway. Let's hope I'm right.
re: Antonique Smith Coming Back To RENT!!!
 Feb 8 2007, 11:58:18 PM
Nadia? I always thought she'd make a nice Mimi. Not sure if her voice would be good for it, but you never know...
Name the worst musical
 Feb 7 2007, 12:11:53 AM
I'd say Silence of the Lambs, but wasn't that supposed to suck?
re: rent
 Jan 15 2007, 05:16:47 PM
noday, may I ask how old you are?
 Jan 15 2007, 04:55:24 PM
No, I'm 99% sure it's "Eeeydeena and Tay".
 Jan 15 2007, 04:50:00 PM
I'm thinking someone made a fake account and is playing a very funny prank on everyone. Actually, I'm hoping.
 Jan 15 2007, 03:52:33 PM
I'm curious what your old username was. Would you like to share?
 Jan 15 2007, 02:25:08 PM
I don't believe you've had a username on here for three years. I don't even believe you're old enough to have been seriously interested in theatre for three years. RENT... maybe.
re: Will Broadway always be 'gay'?
 Jan 13 2007, 09:16:09 AM
I apologize. I wasn't trying to be offensive.
 Jan 13 2007, 08:56:42 AM
Okay. A very, very, very little more each day?

... ahh, just let me pretend.

Jan 13 2007, 08:44:04 AM
This topic has come up in conversation between me and my friends before. People always get all insulted when I mention that some people think theatre is a "gay" thing. Yes, theatre appeals to everyone, but if a man is interested in theatre, a lot of people will joke, even if it is in their heads, about his sexuality. I mean, I myself wouldn't, but people do. I mean, if a man is interested in theatre and turns out to be gay, you know someone would think, "Well, that explains that."

To an

Has anyone seen the Cabaret tour?
 Jan 10 2007, 11:32:21 AM
Supposedly it's coming here, so I'm thinking off getting tickets. Anyone see it and want to tell me what you thought?
re: Without You... the musical?!
 Jan 10 2007, 11:30:26 AM
I really hope your right and then mixed it up. I mean... I guess they could mix up a book tour with a musical. It's not completely unheard of if they really did not know anything about him, which is possible. Right?

If no one else has heard anything about it, I'm thinking it was just some dumbass getting things confused.

Without You... the musical?!
 Jan 8 2007, 08:07:37 PM
A friend of mine called Anthony Rapp's agent today to try to book him in her city, and they mentioned that there is a musical being made out of his book? Has anyone else heard anything about this? This is the first I've heard of it. I mean, I WANT to believe it's not true, but the information did come from an Off-Broadway Booking agent...

Just... no, Anthony. NO.

re: Rent 15?
 Jan 8 2007, 08:04:43 PM
I think it would be in better taste if they didn't, but if the show lasts that long, they might considering how many people would jump at the chance to see the OBC due to the movie coming out and all...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You