News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RICRoyal2010

RICRoyal2010 Profile Photo
Member Name: RICRoyal2010
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL
 May 10 2015, 03:42:30 PM

I think we can all agree this is what they're going for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsl_oLpwkvs

The Jekyll and Hyde Drinking Game
 Jan 3 2013, 02:33:23 PM
Here's an interesting review of the Constantine Maroulis/ Deborah Cox Jekyll and Hyde production headed for Broadway.
Jean Smart in talks for Annie?
 May 22 2012, 01:57:55 AM
Not Sally Struthers?
If
 May 22 2012, 01:55:37 AM
I'd go with Elaine Stritch or Carol Channing.
Broadway Memoirs
 Apr 4 2012, 03:39:54 PM
So far I've read Original Story By and Mainly on Directing by Arthur Laurents (looking forward to The Rest of the Story in Sepember), Gypsy by Gypsy Rose Lee, Patti LuPone: A Memoir by Patti LuPone, and most recently Unnaturally Green by Felicia Ricci. What are some of your favorites? Also, the musical Gypsy was adapted from her memoir- whose memoir are you interested in being adapted to another form-movie,mini-series, musical or play? I have to say I think Unnaturally Green has potential for a
WICKED reviews??
 Apr 4 2012, 05:05:32 AM
I haven't seen it on Broadway yet, but I saw a great touring production of it. I'd say about 7 stars out of 10. Due to unforeseen circumstances I missed the first 10 minutes or so and I'm living to see it again. I just read a great book by a former cast member, it's called Unnaturally Green. It's by Felicia Ricci-she went from Ensemble/Elphaba Understudy to Elphaba Standby in the SF cast.
WICKED cool new book!
 Mar 30 2011, 10:33:28 AM
A former Elphaba standby/ Understudy has written a memoir on her experiences. She wrote the Unnaturally Green blog and now has one post- Wicked called Five Trick Pony. Great writer and an incredible performer!
Anything goes revival Billy and Hope casting
 Oct 8 2010, 02:53:18 AM
As of Tuesday they were still accepting submissions via mail.
Funny Girl Revival Suggestion
 Aug 30 2010, 09:30:45 AM
I've seen it posted quite a few times on here and I have to agree that an unknown would be a great choice for Fanny Brice. I know I have a suggestion for the role. Talia Triangolo. This girl is fantastic! She was just in The Full Monty at Theatre By The Sea and sang "Greatest Star" at the after the show cabaret. I was sold. Any other suggestions for this role or any others in the show?
Help - looking for a non-traditional show for a high school production -
 Aug 10 2010, 12:02:07 AM
A Man Of No Importance.
Hilarious 'Wicked' Blog
 Aug 3 2010, 10:00:47 PM
Felicia is phenomenal! I hope she transfers to Broadway when the SF production closes.
Elf, Funny Girl, & Annie Dream Casts
 Jun 24 2010, 01:17:14 AM
Talia Triangolo would make a wonderful Fanny in Funny Girl. She has several videos on youtube. Graduates next year from Rhode Island College and has a very impressive resume for someone of her age.
next Elphaba/Glidna?
 Jun 22 2010, 11:03:12 AM
I hope that Felicia Ricci the Elphaba standby from the San Francisco cast gets Elphaba in NYC. She is AMAZING!
re: This GREASE 'thing'
 Nov 9 2006, 01:12:19 AM
mejusthavingfun i auditioned for the show and while i made it to the second round so didn't many people of different races and ethnicities and i got cut after the second round while others went on. I can't wait to see it...also Billy Bush is not the only host a British woman Denise was hosting at auditions.
re: This GREASE 'thing'
 Nov 9 2006, 01:12:13 AM
mejusthavingfun i auditioned for the show and while i made it to the second round so didn't many people of different races and ethnicities and i got cut after the second round while others went on. I can't wait to see it...also Billy Bush is not the only host a British woman Denise was hosting at auditions.
re: ALMOST COMPLETELY unknown musicals?
 Oct 31 2006, 02:23:20 AM
sugar babies- it ran in the 80s with mickey rooney and seesaw both have great music

re: Next Disney Show
 Oct 31 2006, 02:14:35 AM
Newsies.
re: What theatre would the grease revival fit in?
 Oct 23 2006, 10:49:36 PM
Being that auditions are at the palace for Grease I feel as though that may be its venue...also TLM is opening in 2008 and The Wiz hasn't been announced for BWAY yet but Dodger Theatricals has been after a revival for quite some time at least since 2004.
re: Movies that would be awesome shows...
 Oct 21 2006, 02:36:10 PM
If I remember correctly MTI announced that Disney was working on a musical adaptation of Newsies. I co-own, and am a producer and designer for the RI youth theatre company Living Art Theatricks and I can recall getting a letter from MTI regarding Disney's newest endeavors Mulan was also in that letter. The Little Mermaid as we all know is coming in 2008. The only problem is Ariel doesn't speak nevermind sing much in the movie.
re: Movies that would be awesome shows...
 Oct 21 2006, 02:36:09 PM
If I remember correctly MTI announced that Disney was working on a musical adaptation of Newsies. I co-own, and am a producer and designer for the RI youth theatre company Living Art Theatricks and I can recall getting a letter from MTI regarding Disney's newest endeavors Mulan was also in that letter. The Little Mermaid as we all know is coming in 2008. The only problem is Ariel doesn't speak nevermind sing much in the movie.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You