News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kmbrly262

kmbrly262 Profile Photo
Member Name: kmbrly262
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: dreams this way
 Mar 22 2004, 12:50:59 AM
thanks for the info pianodan! also - jimmy bennett is in the cast who has been in a great little improv show called "nulcear family."
re: re: Thoughts on Avenue Q
 Mar 21 2004, 01:57:06 PM
yes, yes, yes. wonderful, funny, original & my favorite score on b'way. see it. did i mention it's a great show?
re: re: re: dreams this way - cry baby writer
 Mar 21 2004, 01:55:33 PM
saw DTW last night - very cool show. there are eight ten minute musicals all woven together into one show. most of the writers are not big names yet but you will recognize them from cabarets & workshops, etc.

it's kind of a cross between short attention span theater and a laboratory. the shorts range from the gorgeous & moving "wallfowers" to "How Many Annas" which has a Urinetown kind of humor but is twice as funny.

This show is fast moving (it's only eighty minutes) and someh

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: revivals?
 Mar 21 2004, 01:53:37 PM
Some worthy shows that have been all but forgotten:

Promises, Promises
110 In The Shade
In Trousers

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sweeney Todd
 Mar 21 2004, 11:57:04 AM
did anyone find the subtitles/supertitles (whatever they are using) distracting?
re: re: re: Metropolitan Opera House
 Mar 21 2004, 11:52:16 AM
yes - a little far back, but basically great view, great sound (actually everywhere in that house is great sound).
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Which Q actress was better
 Mar 21 2004, 11:45:08 AM
loved them both. if i had to pick, probably AH.

and with all due respect to wicked fans (don't worry it won't happen), this show ought to win the tony for best score. just sayin'.

javerbaum musicals
 Mar 19 2004, 01:19:41 PM
just read/replied to a post of a short musical(i think with a bunch of other writers) javerbaum's been working on called "Dreams This Way" which is running now in chelsea. Other than that, don't know.
dreams this way - cry baby writer
 Mar 19 2004, 01:02:20 PM
know nothing about the show, but just just found their website. i recognize a few of the names - one of the writers is david javerbaum who's supposed to be doing lyrics for cry baby.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You