News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for javertjunky

javertjunky Profile Photo
Member Name: javertjunky
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best BFA Musical Theater Programs
 Dec 14 2009, 01:59:38 PM
College Conservatory of Music - Cincinnati, OH.

I spent a year in at this Conservatory, it is great!

Grease Tour
 Jan 29 2009, 12:33:16 PM
Saw the show in Cincinnati, OH and loved it! Taylor Hicks, yet in a small role, was very good! Before the show was very entertaining with the Vince Fontain character interacting with the audience! This was one of the best shows I have ever seen.
re: Spamalot Tour
 Jan 18 2008, 10:25:02 AM
I saw the tour in Toledo. It was hilarious and the entire cast was wonderful.
re: Places to eat around broadway
 Aug 28 2007, 05:54:16 PM
SARDIS!! Very classical and very famous. Good food too!!
Les Miz love thread
 Jul 16 2007, 06:37:17 PM
I know there are Les Mizzers out there!! Show your appreciation for this wonderful show.
re: Favorite CAT?
 Jul 16 2007, 06:35:26 PM
QUAXO!!!! And I was the one who played it. This is my second favorite role behind playing Javert in Les Miz.
re: Pictures of Les Miserables at Sacramento Music Circus
 Jul 16 2007, 06:32:06 PM
Nothing will beat the ORIGINAL Revival Cat of Les Miz! I saw it in its firsts weeks and let me say that NOTHING will ever beat this Cast. Even DRV was good...yes I said DRV as Fantine. I loved it and this show will forever be my favorite.
re: drew sarich as javert on 4/28 and 4/29
 May 3 2007, 08:05:45 AM
Let me start off by saying the Norm is the Man!! HE was so amazing as Javert and inspired me so much in playing the character (see fan photos). But, Drew is also very talented. I would love to see him on as Javert just as an understudy. He truely belongs in as Enjolras! I saw him as Grantaire in November and thought he looked more like Enjolras than Aaron. But anyway, its good to hear that people seem to like Drew's Javert. Maybe ill be lucky and see him on when im back in the summer.
re: Rhythm of Life- Sweet Charity
 Apr 5 2007, 01:00:26 PM
I sang this song in my Men's Chorus and ABSOLUTLY loved it!
re: Les Miserables (Paris Theatre Mogador 1991) Cast Recording
 Mar 27 2007, 07:50:34 AM
It says that the date back to publication is the 2nd of April. So I guess it is coming back.
re: Les Miz Stage Door. Getting nine autographs.
 Mar 22 2007, 11:55:10 AM
I was there during its first week. I think Jenny was still getting used to the whole Broadway thing. She came out of the stage door and bolted. I asked her to sign my Playbill, but before I could finish she shook her head "no". Maybe she has softened up a little. But all the others are GREAT!! I talked to all of them and carried on tiny conversations. Adam didnt talk much and neither did Ali. But anyway, they are so nice. Norm is the MAN!! Not only does he play the best role in the show, he is t
re: Les MIz signed posters
 Mar 22 2007, 11:47:45 AM
Jenny doesn't sign anything. Im not surprised at all that you cant find her signature on your poster. She just bolts from the stage door and heads down 44th street. She should've signed that poster. ITS FOR CHARITY!!!
von Essen, Harada, and more enter Les Miz April 24
 Mar 22 2007, 11:42:40 AM
Personally I haven't heard of any of these people. I am very happy for Norm and LM. Jenny I can understand with the whole 6 month contract thing. I don't know why Celia is leaving...that is quite disappointing. And Aaron, he is good but didn't seem to excited about the extension. It's best for him to move on. I CAN'T believe they didn't bump up Drew for Enjolras! He deserves it! Anywho, I am excited to see it again. I am sooo glad I saw it with the original revival cast!
Les Miz Re-cast
 Mar 21 2007, 08:15:50 AM
So...how do you feel about the new changes? I personally haven't heard of any of them. We shall see.
re: Thrilling Stage Door Experiences...
 Mar 18 2007, 03:59:15 PM
Singing "Happy Birthday" to Daphne Rubin-Vega outside the Les Miz stagedoor on her birthday. She absolutely loved it. Not to mention it was in 3-part harmony. A video of it is in my profile, check it out!
re: Les MIz signed posters
 Mar 18 2007, 09:46:53 AM
Thats too bad that you cant find it. That's why when I get posters signed I have it done in person. Then I know who signed it and where. Goodluck finding Lea's signature. I hope you do.
re: The New Les Miz
 Mar 10 2007, 11:47:38 AM
Eh. Aaron should just throw in the towel at Les Miz. He hasn't been on alot lately and people seem to like Drew more anyway. I saw Aaron in November and dont get me wrong he is amazing but it's time for him to leave. You can tell he wasnt too excited about the extension. Its clearly visible in the backstage video on broadway.com when he is talking to Gary Beach. Drew should and probably will be bumped up to full-time Enjolras. Anyway... I'm glad you enjoyed the show. Its so amazing! Im going bac
re: NYC in APRIL - Show Help
 Mar 6 2007, 09:49:15 PM
Company and Les Miz
re: cigarette trick in Damn Yankees
 Mar 6 2007, 08:44:07 PM
If you knew the show you wouldn't be calling him the devil but by his official name...Applegate!
re: New Norm Lewis Article on BWW - with Little Mermaid news...
 Mar 6 2007, 06:38:01 AM
Im excited for Norm. He deserves to have a role like this. Congrats to him! (Hopefully they will find a good replacement for him as Javert)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You