News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ozone81

Member Name: ozone81
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Berkeley Rep offer for School Girls
 Mar 25 2020, 01:52:14 PM
I made my donation to ACT on Wednesday of last week. On Thursday I got an email saying it would be ready on Monday and on Monday I received the email with instructions.
Berkeley Rep offer for School Girls
 Mar 25 2020, 01:52:07 PM
I made my donation to ACT on Wednesday of last week. On Thursday I got an email saying it would be ready on Monday and on Monday I received the email with instructions.
Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 15 2020, 07:02:05 PM
I won the lottery today for one ticket and got B-9. It says it’s partial view but after seeing the show in Chicago and since they have seats further to the sides on Ticketmaster in the same row not listed as partial view, I think the view shouldn’t be an issue.

Mar 1 2019, 04:15:39 PM
I enjoy the bacon Mac & cheese and the peekytoe crab fritters.
The prom rush
 Jan 20 2019, 11:56:11 AM

hmaybway said: "has anyone rushed on a Sunday recently? Wondering best time to arrive for a noon box office opening."

I got there on 1/20 at 10:45am and there were about 13 people in front of me.  I don’t know if it was because it was a 2 show day but they opened up the box office at 11:45am and I was able to get a single rush seat in Orchestra Row Q Seat 8. By time they opened the box office the line seemed to triple in size from when I got there.&nb

1-Waitress Orch Tix This Thursday 1/17 - SOLD
 Jan 14 2019, 10:01:27 PM

The ticket has been sold.

PHANTOM alternate schedule?
 Aug 2 2018, 11:57:34 PM

smidge said: "ozone81 said: "Kaley Ann Voorhees is on for the Wednesday and Saturday matinee performances. "

Phantom doesn't have Wednesday matinees. Do you mean Thursday?
"

Kaley is on for the Wednesday Evening performance. Ali is scheduled for both Thursday performances. I will edit my original post to remove confusion. 

PHANTOM alternate schedule?
 Aug 2 2018, 11:04:49 PM

Kaley Ann Voorhees is on for the Wednesday evening and Saturday matinee performances.

Audience Rewards redemption
 Feb 23 2016, 12:22:46 PM

Was the seat worth 4,500 points and no money out of my pocket.  Absolutely.  I prefer to be as close as I can be so if I were paying I would have bought a ticket in the first row, but the seat was great and I really liked the show.  

Audience Rewards redemption
 Feb 23 2016, 11:17:21 AM

Dancingthrulife2 said: "Anyone knows where their reserved seats for Fun Home are located? 

"

I used the select orchestra option for 4,500 ShowPoints and got Orch F Seat 116

Your Broadway Crushes
 Aug 20 2015, 11:19:54 AM

Alison Luff 

Elena Ricardo

Sierra Boggess

Laura Osnes

Broadway Princess Party @ 54 Below
 Aug 19 2015, 12:19:23 AM

It was everything I hoped it would be.  I was already planning on flying in from Chicago to see Mamma Mia one more time before it closed and once I saw the actresses performing I book my flight for last weekend.  Some of the highlights were Caissie Levy's rendition of Let it Go/Let it Be, Laura Osnes's Cinderella Mashup and Laurie Veldheer singing For the First Time in Forever.  You can find a lot of the performances on youtube.  All of the performances were e

Shows BOOKED for my January Trip !!!
 Nov 21 2014, 11:04:51 PM
I sat 1st Center with no issues, 2nd row center to Alladin with no issues and third row for If/Then with no issues. It looks like we might be sitting in similar seats on a trip I have coming up in January.

Jan 17- Mat. Disgraced Eve. The River
Jan 18- Mat. Rock of Ages Eve. Hedwig
Jan 19- Mat. Lion King Eve. Mamma Mia
Jan 20- Eve. Constellations Late Eve. Then She Fell
Jan 21- Mat. Side Show Eve. Honeymoon in Vegas
Jan 22- Mat. Phantom of the Opera Eve. You

Machinal
 Jan 16 2014, 02:11:54 AM
Thanks. I have 5 spots open for a Broadway trip in Feb/March and 6 shows I am deciding between. Would be bummed if I didn't meet her and the show was a bore.
Machinal
 Jan 16 2014, 01:40:53 AM
Has anyone gone to the stage door for this show? I am a big Rebecca Hall fan and would like to meet her but have read that the American Airlines Theatre can be a tough show to see people after the show.
Feb/Mar Trip - Realistic Joneses, Fun Home, etc ?'s
 Dec 28 2013, 07:25:54 PM
Thanks for the input
Cadillac Palace Theater Seating
 Dec 28 2013, 07:23:26 PM
What Matt Legg said. I took my nieces to see Elf at the Cadillac Palace this year and from row six my 10 year old niece had to look around the heads of people in front of us and my six year old niece needed a booster seat to see over people. I would stick with row 1. Don't think there will be any issues.
Cadillac Palace Theater Seating
 Dec 26 2013, 10:36:41 AM
I took my 9 and 5 year old nieces there last year to see the Grinch from the first row and neither of them had any troubles. If they had any issues, it's nothing that a booster seat couldn't fix.
Feb/Mar Trip - Realistic Joneses, Fun Home, etc ?'s
 Dec 22 2013, 02:35:18 AM
So far I have tickets booked for All The Way, Alladin, Then She Fell, Rocky and If/then. I plan on seeing Matilda and Pippin but am waiting for the discount codes to extend to the time I am going. But I have a couple of questions on a couple of shows.

Realistic Joneses: in October there were reports that it would open late February but nothing has come out since. Is this show still happening? Is it almost getting too late for tickets to go on sale if it were having a February start?

Big Fish Chicago previews
 Apr 3 2013, 08:23:57 AM
Song List
Act 1
The God's Honest Truth
This River Between Us
I Know What You Want
Born for the Water
Bigger
Sandra's Wish
Little Lamb from Alabama
Time Stops
Closer to Her
Daffodils

Act 2
Red, White and True
Fight the Dragons
Showdown
I Don't Need a Roof
Start Over
Time Stops (Reprise)
What's Next
How it Ends

The songs I enjoyed the most were The River Between Us, Time Stops, Daffodils, Fight the Dragon

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You