News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for beautyofmydream

beautyofmydream Profile Photo
Member Name: beautyofmydream
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Vanessa Hudgens of HSM possibly next Wendla in SA?
 Aug 21 2007, 07:37:09 PM
"And imagine all the 9 year olds who have no idea what it's about going because Vanessa's in it."

"Haha, I'd love to see the reaction after the show from them!"

Haha, or their parents

re: Welcome Home Rapp & Pascal
 Jul 31 2007, 02:44:52 PM
Are their any reviews of their performance rather than just stage door experiences? I am anxious to hear reviews!
re: What's your favorite song from Hairspray Soundtrack?
 Jul 29 2007, 10:50:41 PM
I am obsessed with the entire soundtrack so I cannot choose a favorite.
re: Official Goodbye Thread for 'Beauty and the Beast'
 Jul 29 2007, 08:30:32 AM
This was the first show I saw as well. It is very heartbreaking to see it go. Break a leg tonight to all those involved and best wishes to your futures careers!
re: Moments In The HAIRSPRAY Movie That Gave You Chills?
 Jul 26 2007, 09:23:36 PM
Good Morning Baltimore and I will tell you why. Nikki went from being your average teenage girl with huge dreams to starring in her role of a lifetime. While I was watching this, I went back to the footage they showed of her in Coldstone watching the video and where she said "I'm here today because I followed my dream." After seeing that, I was so happy that she had that opportunity that it moved me to tears. She was amazing!

re: Hairspray Reaction @ Your Theatre
 Jul 21 2007, 10:04:17 AM
The theatre here was PACKED! I was so suprised! Lots of laughter and smiles throughout. Applauses throughout and at the end. There was a row of screaming girls at the end when Zac's name came on the credits but they didn't scream during the movie thank goodness!! I was excited it was recieved so well.
re: Did you sing along?
 Jul 21 2007, 12:21:18 AM
I mouthed but I'm going to be honest... I was dancing in my seat.
Legally Blonde Cast Recording on Itunes
 Jul 18 2007, 11:16:02 AM
If you purchase the cast recording of Legally Blonde on itunes, do you recieve the album booklet? If not, is there one in the actual cd? If so is it worth buying the actual cd to have the booklet? I am trying to decide if I need to drive half an hour to go purchase it or just buy it on itunes. Thanks!

Edited for clarity

Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
 Jul 10 2007, 11:26:32 PM
I did a search and did not see that this had been posted.
Nikki Blonsky is scheduled to appear tonight on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno!

re: Who is taking over for Julia and Kendra in October when they leave Wick
 Jul 5 2007, 11:26:10 PM
"For Glinda, Laura won't be Glinda anytime soon and plus, arn't the producers mad at her?"

Why are producers mad at Laura Bell Bundy?

re: Anneliese Van Der Pol on Regis
 Jul 3 2007, 11:11:45 AM
She sounded amazing! Does anyone know her plans after Beauty?
re: INTERVIEW with 'Hairspray' Cast: John Travolta
 Jun 26 2007, 09:11:59 PM
Thanks!
re: Idina Defying Gravity Single
 Jun 20 2007, 08:14:48 AM
"have you heard hers from her concert series a couple of summers ago? I think it's brilliant, and I can't figure out why they got rid of that one (the only version of the song I'd ever listen to, really)"

Was that the one she sang at the Zipper?

re: Broadway.com Video Of Recording Legally Blonde
 Jun 8 2007, 07:42:49 AM
"Yeah. Is it just me or did the audio/video syncing get off when they started doing "So Much Better?" I didn't notice it being off before that point... "

Yes it did.

re: Guys and Dolls Revival Set for Feb. '08 Broadway Bow
 Jun 6 2007, 11:07:50 PM
Hooray! I'm excited!
re: broadway world poster lands the lead in Hairspray
 Jun 6 2007, 09:06:35 PM
CONGRATS!!!! Have the time of your life, enjoy every minute of it, and break a leg!
re: Tony Award Menu
 Jun 6 2007, 01:34:57 PM
Edit: Double post. Sorry!
re: Tony Award Menu
 Jun 6 2007, 01:34:56 PM
Very creative! I like it a lot!
re: What is Worse Than an Audience Members Cell Phone
 Jun 6 2007, 09:36:03 AM
This really does not disturb a show and I know the theatre has become a lot more casual over time BUT have a little more respect and wear something besides a track suit. Literally, this woman came and looked like she had been to the gym. I'm not one to judge people's apperances but have some class and at least wear a pair of nice jeans and a nice top.
re: What is Worse Than an Audience Members Cell Phone
 Jun 5 2007, 08:50:51 PM
That is poor etiquette and very unprofessional, especially if it was multiple times. I would call the theatre and politely inform them of your incident.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You