News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PigletH13

PigletH13 Profile Photo
Member Name: PigletH13
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Saw LSOH again yesterday  Aug 8 2004, 09:24:17 AM
I went last night and Joey sounded like at any moment, he was going to loose his voice. Mind you, when he came out after the show he was screaming along with the kiddies.

I was fortunate to see Jimmy Ludwig go on as Orin etc. Jimmy was adorable! I wish he would have been able to go on for the obviously ailing Fatone. It would have been interesting to see his take on the show.

Anyway, the show is very cute and will do very well on the tour. Last night was the main plant operat

re: Who're your Top 3 favourite male & female musical idol?  Jul 13 2004, 08:51:35 AM
Men: Marc Kudisch, Michael Cerveris, and Hugh Jackman

Women: Stephanie J. Block, Rachel York, and an oldie but goodie Julie Andrews.

I do agree that John Barrowman has a gorgeous voice!

re: Normal Heart Closing  Jun 29 2004, 07:03:18 PM
I am in a state of shock too since when I saw the show on Friday night, it was filled with people and everyone seemed to be truly affected by the play and performances. Also...Raul made it a point to show me and 2 other people the new logo for the show! Also...I got the new discount flyer in the mail today.

UGH!!!

re: The Esparza Heads  Jun 26 2004, 11:30:33 AM
Well, since I saw NH last night all I can say is wow!!! Not only was the play wonderful, but every actor in the show is fabulous. I am definitely going back to see it when I can.

I have seen Raul in RH, TTB and Taboo. He couldn't be a nicer man and it was wonderful to talk with him after the show last night. He says he feels much more comfortable doing a play...and naturally I told him it was an honor to see him as Ned. I also feel that Billy Warlock should do more stage if he can. What

re: HELP PUT TOGETHER BARE'S BACK!!!  Jun 16 2004, 09:40:37 AM
How about John Hill singing Babe by Styx?

or The Kid is Hot Tonight by Loverboy!

Ok....I'll calm down...I promise!

re: Opinions of 'Rocky Horror'?  May 26 2004, 02:49:01 PM
Well I had never thought Luke Perry could sing actually...but if it worked for you, great!

I saw the show way too many times...close to 3 digits. I thought each cast was great for different reasons...but my personal favorite was when Gilbert Gottfried was in. The man had everyone in absolute hysterics and he couldn't have been nicer after the show.

I miss a lot of the ensemble members quite a bit...James Stovall, Kevin Cahoon, Jon Sharp, Aiko.

re: Hugh Jackman TV interviews  May 18 2004, 10:43:52 AM
I think you are right Third Row.
re: Hugh Jackman TV interviews  May 18 2004, 07:24:50 AM
Third Row...It was bizarre. I actually felt that way with Goran Visnjic (sp?) as well. (Another favorite of mine!) I wonder just how much she has seen of Hugh. It almost seemed as if she had not seen much but perhaps just X-men which isn't enough to judge him at all. I don't know...it was just bizarre.

I enjoyed the Dateline interview as well...mostly b/c Katie was obviously hooked. I really enjoyedthe Today show follies much more...but then again I prefer when he is allowed to play. (If

re: Hugh Jackman TV interviews  May 17 2004, 09:24:44 PM
While I agree with most everything here...I will say that after watching all of the other talk shows...I found the Ellen interview my least favorite of all. When BFO was brought up, she seemed disinterested and non -responsive to his admiration of Bway. Yes, I know...Ellen is in Hollywood...as is Leno...but he seemed to have more fun with talking about the show than Ellen did.

And here is the thing...I think Ellen's show is adorable! I just wasn't as happy with the interview as I was wit

re: Smoking?  May 13 2004, 09:34:42 PM
Since when did Rachel York start smoking?? She sure didn't when she was in SP!
re: The Boy From Oz  May 12 2004, 09:27:03 AM
Phantom2....just on the cheek...I would never do anything else.
re: The Boy From Oz  May 11 2004, 09:23:22 AM
I have to say that no matter who he is playing or talking with...I like those scenes...A LOT! It also doesn;t hurt that the man has the softest skin I have ever had the pleasure of feeling, right Jo?
re: did i see a different version of boy from oz??  May 10 2004, 12:50:49 PM
I don't know...maybe its just me...but Stephanie had me crying like crazy when she as Liza is talking to Peter after Greg's death. It didn't help that she and Hugh were sobbing as well. LOL!

I do love Ann Harada as well...so I wouldn't have minded seeing her in the nominations either.

re: did i see a different version of boy from oz??  May 10 2004, 11:13:10 AM
As much as Ilove Beth...I really feel that Stephanie has worked her butt off to make the role of Liza her own. She is absolutely wonderful and gave me chills each time I saw her. TD...you couldn't be more correct!
re: Ann Harada robbed? What about Mitchell David Federan  May 10 2004, 10:44:50 AM
And also remember that the Outer Critics and the Drama Desk have reognized him...and that for a young man, must be absolutely amazing.
re: did i see a different version of boy from oz??  May 10 2004, 10:43:15 AM
I have a question Al...you said "She has played Judy Garland many times. It's her thing."

I am just curious about another place Ms. Keating played Judy. Yes, she did the voice overs for the PBS show...but to my knowledge...and I could be wrong!!!...she didn't play Judy before BFO started.

Just curious!

re: re: re: re: re: Sly Fox  Apr 28 2004, 04:39:04 PM
Very interesting! Hmm...I wonder if she didn't do that concert at the Donnell Library. Thanks!
re: re: re: Sly Fox  Apr 28 2004, 04:04:11 PM
Ok, may I ask where you read that? She was supposed to have done a concert at the Donnell library...so perhaps I am glad I didn't go.
re: Sly Fox  Apr 28 2004, 02:48:37 PM
When did Rachel miss the show?
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: The Boy From Oz - after Hugh  Apr 27 2004, 09:56:04 PM
Well DP I am terribly sorry you didn't enjoy yourself at BFO. Since you were that unhappy, should I ever win the lottery, I will certainly make sure you have your money back.

I do thank the good Lord above for allowing me to be able to see btw the flaws of the book and still enjoy myself. Perhaps that makes me less educated regarding theatre...but I'll survive!

Love ya DP!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You